Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (43142 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
There as been lot of topics about talking about the females, which are being created by their male counterpart, although this topics carry true facts about the female. Male folks are also guilty of some attitudes which they exhibit and are very annoying. Have been opportuned to view their chat my female friends have with guys(don't say i poke nose nah them show me) especially toasters from bbm whatsapp and 2go chat(when it was still popular)and i become baffled and surprised/embarrassed by the funny and gullible ways some guys chat with babes.
So i decided to fall on the side of the females this time(ah no b woman wrapper oo) and write about how annoying it is when some guys chat with babes.
Below are some annoying things guys do when chatting with a lady

1 I love you
For God sake guys should be smart by now when using this word, some guys are so gullible at times, imagine a guy just chating with a lady for the first time and the next day hez already tellibng the girl i love you, someone you met on fb chat, you ddnt even see her dp sef but you already love her. No mumU girl go believe such(at first), talkless of the smart once.Guys we need to upgrade ooo

2 Using her pix as DP
I shared a girl with a friend on whatsapp after months of disturbing me for babe, when he finally get to start chating with her the first thing he does is to use her pix as DP the next day(4 him mind the babe go trip), when he told me the girl block him for my mind i was like dis guy mumu sha Even though we all know that our aim for chatting with the unknown babe is to later toast her, we don't need to show it openly at first. First impression last long. Babe wey you no know maybe nah ogbanje or winsh u dn use am do dp....It pisses a girl off, only an immature brained guy would do such. Guys lets check mate that.

3. Can we meet
Ahnahn bros you just added her on bbm yestaday and by the third day you already telling her you will like to meet her(nah u be are manager abi), you are in abuja she is in lagos, make she jump cum abi..., atleast act mature and wait for a week atleast, she is not a runsgirl nah(even if she is she go get sense small). I even saw one that told the girl to come to his house, bros your hpuse nah House of assembly....although i know some gullible babes would come(oloshos/runsbabe). Guys if you sense she's a smart and decent babe and you one nail no bring up that topic atleast not yet.

4. Asking for number
A guy meets a girl for the first time on bbm, after chatting for like a 3days even with the poor response from the babe and he's dry pick up lines he would still be asking for number with courage(Give me your number). Nah you buy phone for am ni.
Bros slow down nah, atleast you go do small forming nah, don't let the babe see you as a desperate dude. Atleast after a week, then you can ask stylishly don't be direct and then she fit give you(thats if you were able to impress her with your chat) and if she no give no ask am again just lock up, you go ask am later.
5. I want to marry you
Have been reading this alot, you don't know her you just stole her number from a friends phone yet you want to marry her. Guys i fear una ooo, one day you will propose to a fish.

6 Faulty Startup
This one has always been most guys problem,but not all, you add her on 2go or whatsapp(nah your friend carry am give you with the warning that you shouldnt mention he's name) she now ask you how she got your number, because you don't want to implicate your frend you now reply by saying;i dreamt of it, abi you saw it in the sky, or she should not worry how you got. she replies owk. The next thing for you is to start telling her ow beautiful she he's, how you like her shape blabla.....Bros she go block or ignore you..., Not all babes have time for shit.

....Hmm seems those are the ones are i know about for now..., you peeps can add yours

Abeg no bashing cheesy wink

#Psalmwise THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW# cool

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Mayor21(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
The way i just da hit 1st spot this days ehhnn...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by yinkus4u2c(f): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
some guys wld love to see u dat same day...good enough dey know u reside in d same locality...

the funny one is d 'i want to marry u' part...i be lyk "guy u must be high on cheap crack, u barely know me and u saying ds"

All ur points r real sha grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
some guys wld love to see u dat same day...good enough dey know u reside in d same locality...

the funny one is d 'i want to marry u' part...i be lyk "guy u must be high on cheap crack, u barely know me and u saying ds"

All ur points r real sha grin
grin grin nah love dey worry am...im wan see u sharp sharp cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
infact op you are 200% right jareh i support you

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Enegod(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
*yawns* undecided

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by bastien: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Girls nko?
1. Can u do me a favour?
Re: no even think am I no get money to buy u card
2. My subscription will be exhausted in the next few hours
Re: So? I tell u say I dey work with any telecommunication company ni?
3. Can you change your dp
Re: Well know say I no fine, So leave am like that madam
4. Have not eaten since morning can you send me card?
Re: Your yansh there...na airtime be food abi
5. I'm not cheap ok?
Re: Stories, no cheap ke..... what are u worth?

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Mhizizzy(f): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
y u dey yawn
Enegod:
*yawns* undecided
abi u sef nah giv me ur number(GMYN fellow) ni grin grin

No yawning pls
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Enegod(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Psalmwise:
y u dey yawnabi u sef nah giv me ur number(GMYN fellow) ni grin grin

No yawning pls
Yes...We want sharp sharp things undecided

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
ah bros if nah sharpsharp tinz you need ...., go meet yeye4life make e carry sharpsharp babes gv u
Enegod:
Yes...We want sharp sharp things undecided

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Enegod(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Psalmwise:
ah bros if nah sharpsharp tinz you need ...., go meet yeye4life make e carry sharpsharp babes gv u
screw u!!! grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Soo true. No matter how good a chat is, you surely can't expect her to jump to see you after just a few days. As for no 1, I personally wouldn't take him serious if a guy says that after just a couple of days. Marry? Bros calm down, Wetin u drink?

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Enegod:
screw u!!! grin grin
tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Samiceman: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
I reserve my comment

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by hopara1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
procrastination is better applied here ooo

I mean dat one should b patient enough not to rush
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Tashaamania(f): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
That 'I love you' own dey pepper me for body pass. If I see say you no wan learn after I don warn you to stop, the next thing na to ask you for money... grin grin this one works like magic!! grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bros i could nt comprehend ur sentence pls rephrase the content for better understanding undecided smiley
hopara1:
procrastination is better applied here ooo

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Truckpusher(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:
That 'I love you' own dey pepper me for body pass. If I see say you no wan learn after I don warn you to stop, the next thing na to ask you for money... grin grin this one works like magic!! grin grin
Girls can lie.

Tufiakwa. grin

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Tashaamania(f): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Girls can lie.

Tufiakwa. grin
You dont even know what a lie is even if it sat on your face grin grin

But its true oh, asking a guy for money can make him run four - forty grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Truckpusher(m): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

You dont even know what a lie is even if it sat on your face grin grin

But its true oh, asking a guy for money can make him run four - forty grin grin
Trust me, if the game is worth it ,guy man go sit tight dey plan coup ontop your head. grin

9 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Tashaamania(f): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Trust me, if the game is worth it ,guy man go sit tight dey plan coup ontop your head. grin
for where? Once I hit one, hit two, I don tell am bye bye grin
No need for meet-ups, just dey wash him head with mouth grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Truckpusher(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

for where? Once I hit one, hit two, I don tell am bye bye grin
No need for meet-ups, just dey wash him head with mouth grin
How correct guy man go fall for that kain thing.
Everybody with their modus operandi sha.
Because the moment you ask me for money just to scare me away I know exactly the next thing to say to you and keep you wondering till you off those pants without a fight. grin tongue

16 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Awwww so gangster man. Thumbs up!
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:
That 'I love you' own dey pepper me for body pass. If I see say you no wan learn after I don warn you to stop, the next thing na to ask you for[b] money[/b]... grin grin this one works like magic!! grin grin
grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin grin
Truckpusher:
Because the moment you ask me for money just to scare me away I know exactly the next thing to say to you and keep you wondering till you off those pants without a fight. grin tongue
You are the Bomb

Your modus operandi would determine ow far you will go before your bank acct starts getting sick

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Tashaamania(f): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
leave story jor, you men can be very weak when it comes to certain stuffs. I'm in a school environment where I see lots of stuffs and I can boldly tell you men, plentyyyy of them fall for it. There are things the girl even does which would make the guy think you are really serious with him. grin grin

You are just claiming unnecessary akpo tongue

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
we nah okpolo dudes(brain dude)
Tashaamania:

leave story jor, you men can be very weak when it comes to certain stuffs. I'm in a school environment where I see lots of stuffs and I can boldly tell you men, plentyyyy of them fall for it. There are things the girl even does which would make the guy think you are really serious with him. grin grin

guys fall for t everyday some do some do not

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

Which akpo?
Sometimes the little bread the innocent unsuspecting guy spent on you could be nothing compared to what he had in mind for you.
E get some money wey you go chop no be person go tell you make you go pay your bill. grin

You dun chop juju money before ? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Truckpusher(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Psalmwise:
grin ;DYou are the Bomb

Your modus operandi would determine ow far you will go before your bank acct starts getting sick
On a very good day everybody wey enter woman business go still spend but no be where one small girl wey one small boy wey know too smart dey take shine go come dey use your head
For wetin Na? grin
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by japhmanuel: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Abegiii, i collect numbas evn on the first day....jst leave a gud impression on her. shikenan!!!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Tashaamania(f): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which akpo?
Sometimes the little bread the innocent unsuspecting guy spent on you could be nothing compared to what he had in mind for you.
E get some money wey you go chop no be person go tell you make you go pay your bill. grin

You dun chop juju money before ? cheesy
I dont care about what he has in my mind for me because I dont love him back. Make him just park well and stop telling me he loves me else he would prove that love by making my bank send me a credit alert grin

clean juju money abi bad juju money? cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.