Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] (67404 Views)

Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay Declares War On Each Other / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
These girls are the two girls doing it for me right now in the industry. Dem hot die lol.

For starters, StormRex is a sultry singer from Enugu and also the first Lady of PentHauze Records. She's officially The Ada Ndi Igbo which literally means the Igbo First Lady in Music.

Tiwa Savage as we all know is the Queen of Afro Pop in Nigeria. Her hotness is top notch too. She's the First Lady of Mavin Records.

Nairalanders, these two ladies are officially the hottest Divas in the Nigerian Music Industry.... Yes or No? Make we discuss.....

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by rozayx5(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
stormrex A1

Tiwa hypevage undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
stomrex na, abi you no get eye

modified

second to comment after a year, dancing atilogwu

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by isan(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stormex? Who sabi am?undecided

Tiwa savage and yemi alade rocks

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Syfy(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
stormrex

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by justhelp(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op are u trying to promote unpopular artist on Nl who is stormrex compare to Tiwa in NIgeria music industry? Why do u guys love to use Tiwa to promote ur yeye artists?

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Sarimah(f): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by okooloyun1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stormrex! Is she a water tank? Never heard of d artiste b4.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
stormrex ko, storm the yard ni. But the babe fine sha, kon get nice boobs. I must nyash her this night. angry

*checks under his bed for his vaseline*

FriedPlantain

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by pretydiva(f): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tiwa I know,niyola I know...so who d heck is stormrex

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Tiwa I know,niyola I know...so who d heck is stormrex
have you watched X-men 3, she is the lady that played the role of 'Storm' in that movie. smiley

Friedplantain

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
justhelp:
Op are u trying to promote unpopular artist on Nl who is stormrex compare to Tiwa in NIgeria music industry? Why do u guys love to use Tiwa to promote ur yeye artists?
Promote ke? If u don't know StormRex dat means u are not into Nigerian music then.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by icebebe(f): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stormrex? Donno her neva hrd her song jus seeing her n hearin abt her fr d first time so u cnt compare her wiv tiwa,tiwa is knwn all round evn a lil child knws one or two of tiwa's songs buh stormrex no way

I only knw stormisover sha

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
okooloyun1:
Stormrex! Is she a water tank? Never heard of d artiste b4.
lol then u must be living in a cave then. Don't u watch SoundCity, HipTv or listen to Beat Fm? Or u don't stay in Lagos?

15 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
icebebe:
Stormrex? Donno her neva hrd her song jus seeing her n hearin abt her fr d first time so u cnt compare her wiv tiwa,tiwa is knwn all round evn a lil child knws one or two of tiwa's songs buh stormrex no way
I only knw stormisover sha
lol not trying to compare her to Tiwa o. Am just talking of their hotness. As per people not knowing her, where do u stay? Cos StormRex is very Big in the East. She's the Beyonce of the East, everyone knows her there and she headlines shows.

15 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
lol Abeg oo, am not trying to compare StormRex to Tiwa Savage in terms of popularity cos we all know Tiwa is more popular. But StormRex is not a push over too. Guys living in the East, PH & Delta sabi her wella and she has a huge presence there. She's the Ada Ndi Igbo, the Igbo Beyonce. Lagos peeps know her too unless you are not into Music.

20 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by justhelp(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
lol not trying to compare her to Tiwa o. Am just talking of their hotness. As per people not knowing her, where do u stay? Cos StormRex is very Big in the East. She's the Beyonce of the East, everyone knows her there and she headlines shows.
that is the east not here in sw not even in Nigeria just the east that means she is just a local artists or was she not the lady that sing kererenke ? Abeg help me tell her will don't know her here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
justhelp:
that is the east not here in sw not even in Nigeria just the east that means she is just a local artists or was she not the lady that sing kererenke ? Abeg help me tell her will don't know her here
U don't stay in Lagos then.

13 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stormrex is an Enugu based musician,she used to be in a group called 'desperate chicks' where they did the popular 'who get that thing' with Slow Dog and Decumzy,they also did 'okpemekwe'(dunno if i typed it correctly)

She's got her own song 'kerenke'

Bia Op,u sef no get pity,how u go compare her to Tiwa?

*modified*

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
MzCorleone:
Stormrex is an Enugu based musician,she did the popular 'who get that thing' with Slow Dog and Decumzy,she also did 'okpemekwe'(dunno if i typed it correctly)
Bia Op,u sef no get pity,how u go compare her to Tiwa?
lool She's now based in Lagos and she's signed to Phyno's Record Label PentHauze.

8 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by justhelp(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
U don't stay in Lagos then.
grin grin u make me laugh ohh, infact I have her video, so where do I stay ooo?

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by icebebe(f): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
oh east? Well am nt in d east grin mayb dts y

Talking abot hotness,av nt seen a well full pix of her to judge av seen so many of tiwa's and I must say I love tiwa's structure,she's hot!

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
justhelp:
grin grin u make me laugh ohh, infact I have her video, so where do I stay ooo?
lol so why are u acting like u don't know her?

3 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Mubbyleey(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
I dn hear... Chiling with my pillow...
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
lool She's now based in Lagos and she's signed to Phyno's Record Label PentHauze.
She's indeed climbing the musical ladder,knew her back then in Enugu. I de wait for her to 'blow'

3 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by justhelp(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
lol so why are u acting like u don't know her?
I said don't compare her with tiwatope because u want her to be popular don't u get it?

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
icebebe:
oh east? Well am nt in d east grin mayb dts y
Talking abot hotness,av nt seen a well full pix of her to judge av seen so many of tiwa's and I must say I love tiwa's structure,she's hot!
Yes Tiwa is a very hot singer. Meanwhile below are two pictures of StormRex....

10 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
justhelp:
I said don't compare her with tiwatope because u want her to be popular don't u get it?
lol my guy u no sabi read English then. Didn't u see my write up where i clarified everything? Plz go and eat lol.

4 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
MzCorleone:
She's indeed climbing the musical ladder,knew her back then in Enugu. I de wait for her to 'blow'
Oh yes she ll blow, with Phyno and her label pushing her hard. Go check out her new song WALK WITH ME ft Olamide.

3 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
Oh yes she ll blow, with Phyno and her label pushing her hard. Go check out her new song WALK WITH ME ft Olamide.
Nice,will check it out.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
MzCorleone:
Nice,will check it out.
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by justhelp(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
lol my guy u no sabi read English then. Didn't u see my write up where i clarified everything? Plz go and eat lol.
I knew it ,I know I are one of those flaties on NL, no matter how u try to hide ur foolishness the stupiddity in u will not let u. No offense learn how to respond

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.