Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] (67379 Views)

Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay Declares War On Each Other / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by phlora(f): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Of all things to compare, It's Stormrex and Tiwa? They are not even on the same level sef
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by andyanders: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, you do not have eyes? How can you compare the two? Tiwa is fugly compared to that Princess. Na wa for youoooooooooooo. Stop comparing the two please.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by obxddon(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aunty tiwa "was" cute......but now.....even the stretch mark on her boby is enuf evidence say she no hot reach that babe
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by joshrare(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stomrex...back in the days in enugu.. Lol
Good memory tho, more grace...
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Dis guy sef,ow u go compare Storm n Tiwa, Storm HOT pass Tiwa as Storm HOT pass rainfall.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by butanep(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who is that so called stormrex? Is she a TV presenter or radio presenter or newspaper seller or one of the hustling lady in lagos or Abuja. Her name sound strange & not too familiar.

Next time don't compare local champions with TV savage. They are no way the same.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
calexix:
To

Why won't he compare? Stormrex is big with songs like billionvan and oda top songs by top artist she's the bomb and besides is Tiwa Savage bigger than Stormrex in the east? Can believe one bush baby on this thread will be asking who is Stormrex? Biko Google is the only cure for such stupid question
its just an innocent question dear,not everyone knows who Stormrex is unlike Tiwa.
The thing is,there are good artistes out there who must people dont know of,if you wanna be successful in the music biz,have a great song with a great video backed with a good mgt team and u goin' be soaring like an eagle.

P.S: the op is talking about physical 'hotness'

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by iamdjtune: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
If na for fine, she fine pass tiwa.. for flowes..she dey drop am the way i like.. just like phyno..

but tiwa ehn.... her laps no be here sha...
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jeez! Are people this daft!!!

The OP is comparing them in terms of hotness!!!

Read! Read!! Read!!!

Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Nah she be the babe? Desperate chic that sang with Mr Raw Nwanne,The babe nah from Ezeagu
Yes
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by paschenko(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hhhmmmm... Stomrex, sounds like... Durex. Hehehhe.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by andyanders: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
obxddon:
Aunty tiwa "was" cute......but now.....even the stretch mark on her boby is enuf evidence say she no hot reach that babe

Thank you very much, na your papa born you and your eyes sharp.Those boby with stretch marks all over will tell you how it will look when you open the holders.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
These girls are the two girls doing it for me right now in the industry. Dem hot die lol.

For starters, StormRex is a sultry singer from Enugu and also the first Lady of PentHauze Records. She's officially The Ada Ndi Igbo which literally means the Igbo First Lady in Music.

Tiwa Savage as we all know is the Queen of Afro Pop in Nigeria. Her hotness is top notch too. She's the First Lady of Mavin Records.

Nairalanders, these two ladies are officially the hottest Divas in the Nigerian Music Industry.... Yes or No? Make we discuss.....

See tiwa bobbi stretch marks grin
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
BornSad:

Read! Read!! Read!!!

Haba!
my dear help me ask,most people dont read before commenting.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
BornSad:
Read! Read!! Read!!!
Haba!
Thank u my brother, they don't read before commenting. I don talk tire.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
butanep:

Who is that so called stormrex? Is she a TV presenter or radio presenter or newspaper seller or one of the hustling lady in lagos or Abuja. Her name sound strange & not too familiar.

Next time don't compare local champions with TV savage. They are no way the same.

Are you always this daft or is it just once in a while? undecided

Did you even read the OP at all? Maybe you need it written in your language to know she's comparing their hotness and not popularity!

You and your likes on this thread must be in team #that-lecturer-gave-me-an-F

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
MzCorleone:
my dear help me ask,most people dont read before commenting.
DAtz true my dear.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
MzCorleone:
Yes
Wow! Love her music then, she seem to have stopped music before teaming up with Phyno, she was in music scene before Tiwa, Phyno,Davido etc.she was rocking the East Coast with That Nigga Raw Nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by shortgun(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stormrex all d way. I love her music and voice.
She dey represent Enugu wella................ her Nkanu accent for songs na die.

Mehn, when you listen to "All nite long" you will know how creative this girl dey.
042 for life

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jiggaz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
BornSad:

Did you even read the OP at all? Maybe you need it written in your language to know she's comparing their hotness and not popularity!
They don't read my brother, they don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by busybrain88: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
justhelp:
that is the east not here in sw not even in Nigeria just the east that means she is just a local artists or was she not the lady that sing kererenke ? Abeg help me tell her will don't know her here
hey u,shut up.u talk too much.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nickymezor(f): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
MzCorleone:
Stormrex is an Enugu based musician,she did the popular 'who get that thing' with Slow Dog and Decumzy,she also did 'okpemekwe'(dunno if i typed it correctly)

Bia Op,u sef no get pity,how u go compare her to Tiwa?
oh, so she is one...I rem dat song way back @ college.i used to lik it den.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nickymezor:
oh, so she is one...I rem dat song way back @ college.i used to lik it den.
yup,the song was a hit then in Enugu and its environs.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by cheks22(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Da storm all d way!

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Blitz888(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
justhelp:
that is the east not here in sw not even in Nigeria just the east that means she is just a local artists or was she not the lady that sing kererenke ? Abeg help me tell her will don't know her here
you don't know her yet in the same swift volte face you admit to knowing her song. Are you bipolar or are you one of those tribal bigots marauding about in NL?

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by MzCorleone(f): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Wow! Love her music then, she seem to have stopped music before teaming up with Phyno, she was in music scene before Tiwa, Phyno,Davido etc.she was rocking the East Coast with That Nigga Raw Nwanne.
She sure was, i liked their songs then and she's got good vocals too,i guess it was mis-mgt.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stormrex is a sexy and a talented singer anytime anyday. And for those who are asking who she is you are not into Nigerian music.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nickymezor(f): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
MzCorleone:
yup,the song was a hit then in Enugu and its environs.
So true
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by butanep(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
BornSad:

There is nothing to compare about them...
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by bareal(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
jiggaz:
lol Abeg oo, am not trying to compare StormRex to Tiwa Savage in terms of popularity cos we all know Tiwa is more popular. But StormRex is not a push over too. Guys living in the East, PH & Delta sabi her wella and she has a huge presence there. She's the Ada Ndi Igbo, the Igbo Beyonce. Lagos peeps know her too unless you are not into Music.

Then it should have been stormsomething and maybe Onyeka owenu grin
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
I could sense mismanagement as you said
MzCorleone:
She sure was, i liked their songs then and she's got good vocals too,i guess it was mis-mgt.
I will start following her music again by downloading stuffs from her and possibly get her album incase she has any.
Re: Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] by jacksonlows: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stormrex is big in the east. She's got great vocals and good songs. She recently just started trying to break into the Lagos market. I must say she's doing a great job as she's very talented. On the other hand, Tiwa Savage be holding her own down too. Got to give kudos to other existing and emerging acts too. Victoria, Kimani, Niyola, Seyi Shay and Niniola, I love their music too. In a nutshell, the female artistes in Nigeria been putting in that work. I'm very impressed.
PS: Tiwa is sexier tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.