Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! (3110 Views)

R.I.P "Little Saint" Dedicated To The 7 Year Old Alleged Garri Thief Killed. / Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! / A Poem Dedicated To My E-lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fellow Literature Landers! Its a tribute to the best, to the greatest of all time, to the creme de la creme of the Literature section, to the best I'd ever known.
She came into my literature Life unannounced and unexpected, just as the sudden flurry snow that chosed no other place to rain its beautiful blessing than the Sahara desert.
You're the best!
Beautiful like an Enigma! wise like the wisest King Solomon! Gentle as a Dove! Kind like a Grand ma! Accomodating as a bridge in Lagos of the old times! Ever encouraging as the white cloud that appears during the stormy weather! Caring as a big Sister! Loving as a Sweet Heart and Humorous like Thronekid!
She's the perfect definition of a virtuos Woman!
. Sis Tiffanyj, just keep doing it as You've been doing, if all established Writers were like You, the literature section would have been better than it is.
Cute Sis, You're the best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Aipete2(f): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
She's d best n dats y i love her
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by TiffanyJ(f): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Really, thronekid you just left me speechless. God, I don't even deserve all that and you took me by surprise. You not only have wits, you got a sense of humor. Thanks for making me laugh and for being a friend and a brother. So lucky to have you.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Its my pleasure Ma'am Tiffanyj

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by TiffanyJ(f): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aipete2:
She's d best n dats y i love her
Wow, Aipete2, I love you too. How have you been? I really miss you!
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Fatalveli(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wow, that's thoughtful of you thronekid, much love to you @ tiffany
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Queening(f): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Wow, Aipete2, I love you too. How have you been? I really miss you!
me too i love u......tell me u love me too embarassed embarassed
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
lots of love tiffanyj miss your work.
Its your work that makes me become a fan of this section.
Hope you are fine.
Love you big
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
stuff46:

The thunder that will blast you is still atending ASUU meeting. Just lack brain
lol abi oo
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by TiffanyJ(f): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fatalveli:
Wow, that's thoughtful of you thronekid, much love to you @ tiffany
Much more love to you,sir
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by TiffanyJ(f): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Queening:
me too i love u......tell me u love me too embarassed embarassed
Lol, I love you too
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by TiffanyJ(f): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettydiva89:
lots of love tiffanyj miss your work.
Its your work that makes me become a fan of this section.
Hope you are fine.
Love you big
To be honest with you, I miss posting my work here.I'm fine dearie, how are you doing? I love you more
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2015
TiffanyJ:

To be honest with you, I miss posting my work here.I'm fine dearie, how are you doing? I love you more
good ma.
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by lirusehn(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2015
prettydiva89:

lol abi oo
what's lol abi? undecided

Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Some people are just attention seekers, ignore them, noble pople!
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by stuff46(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2015
lirusehn:

not funny cheesy

undecided

Should'nt be when your foolishness cannot be described by an adjective

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daisy's Penance / Analyse This: . . . Bloody Night / Under The Ojuelegba Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.