Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) (39105 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by NaLaugh: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Those people need to calm da heck down.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by Greatomotoy: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Sometimes I force myself to laugh at his jokes
when are you dropping your album?
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by foslink(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jokes or no jokes unneccessary comment from basketmouth
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by udemzyudex(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
hensben:
Na everything be politics...u ehn grin
seriously,na dem dey always take everything serious..

Check all the politics thread and see for yourself,e be like say dem dey take drugs.

Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by defemidefemi(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
the only thing I noticed from ppl comment is that the ladies are giving the post gud interpretation. guy too de take thingz personal here jor.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by JayJustus(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
next??
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
floragregs:
I will take u serious when u have a better username!
but please let your sense be common too. What's wrong with my username?
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by mistiquephat(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Joblesness, idleness, frustration, hunger, and their granpa known as poverty, why have thee cover my coutry people and blindfold them to the extent that they can't even know if something is a joke or not. I swear some people fit bite person.

Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by eph12(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
He's just practising his profession and people are giving themselves hbp. So many times they have insulted Nigerians on stage and we just laugh it off. So why is this one different? One even called a sitting president monkey and nobody died. Ordinary small joke wey him crack insecured people don dey vex. Poor people!
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
gringrin
9ja I hail thee
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by kullozone(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
winsh folo some of una from village tru tru!

very angry set of people.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by princeshijman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
you don use ur head nack ground for small to be talking jagoons. The river that forgot his root will dry up in no time...m

I don't beg, I give but that doesn't mean I should be lamenting without brain on social media because him be Yeye celebrity, even we big boys for area dey give without lamenting and we love it that way.
idiot ow much u dey give DAT a comedian can not make a joke out of sumtin again. must he give everytin he has so DAT d same u assholes can latter come here to call him a broke ass. or u think na 100naira he dey drop like u. i hate lowlife haters that hate on any rich dude n find quick fault at wat they do.bi-a-cth
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by centjamie(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fine girl
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by henryomez(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Biting the hands that feed him. Same Nigerians made you who you are today., morafucker.
dont mind d idiot he has gotten enough let him give back to society jst like 2baba
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by omatynx: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
There is an urgent vacancy for call centre agents. Duration is 5 weeks. Work to commence next week. Applicants should preferably live within close proximity to ilupeju. Must be a graduate, nice voice and articulate. Pay is 40k. send ur CV to omatynx@gmail.com now if interested.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by Airforce1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
Nigga you look boring and fustrated on your dp? You need any help?

You always look for my trouble with your stale comments

But I don't have your time

Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by andyanders: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Usel--ess person like him. Who cares about the big mouth like him.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by clemzo1233(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Una forget say the guy na comedian him be? Attacking the guy be like another comedy
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by abbey621(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Some Nigerians and their frustrated souls, they never seem to amaze me. If you are hungry and stressed out just say so instead of bashing a comedian for speaking his mind. When Celebs perform abroad they are treated with much respect, nothing like begging but in Nigeria touts plenty everywhere, the guy just dey do comparative analysis, why una dey get high blood pressure?

Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by alaba1012: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Basket mouth u better thank God say u dey give.i pray for u dat u will never lack Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo because if u no get today nobody will hail i wnt to do more nd give to less priviledge.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by bayonet: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ppl should understand that unless a joke is properly crafted into writings it cannot be compared to when expressed in words nd gestures. So there r no jokes in ds written words.

That being said, in my own first hand experience wt him, I think he's egocentric nd self absorbed.

I remember how he use to come to my sch way back when he wasn't made nd we go out and pay to watch him nd a couple of other comedians.

I've met him in a gathering before nd he was quite rude, I was disappointed and felt bad for him considering what he has become now.

Its no big deal if street boiz ask u for a lil tip now and then, if u have give, if u don't av apologize and say u don't have d change at hand.

As much as I dislike Nigerian police, if any of dem ask decently, II'll give if I have. Just as I turn an ignorant face when am overpaying for a petty service by any vendor as long as it won't me nd mk d vendor a better person.

Ppl who r made without rich patents most if the time started from a low beginning, once we lose d memory of the days when we had little is none then it is evident that we can not appreciate even where we are.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by ray2Dmond(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
who cares about his money
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Poor people are always angry! Anyways their opinion don't count at all! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by iamdjtune: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
the guy's joke are dry these days...
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
princeshijman:
idiot ow much u dey give DAT a comedian can not make a joke out of sumtin again. must he give everytin he has so DAT d same u assholes can latter come here to call him a broke ass. or u think na 100naira he dey drop like u. i hate lowlife haters that hate on any rich dude n find quick fault at wat they do.bi-a-cth
see this certified mugu, someone is mocking Nigerians and you are calling that a joke. I have given 50k,20k and to peanut of 100 naira, that doesn't mean Nigerians should be seen as begger. At least if I am poor, I still own my house and my business at early 30th and never gone broke for 14 yrs now, just like the words giver never lack always work for me... see mumu stingy man like you always find a way to defend your fellow stingy people ... never point a wrong finger to your father's house. Nobody condemning giving or not but for basket mouth to called Nigerians beggers is totally wrong because naija is his father house.. dat him mouth wey wide like basket should be caution

Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by fireforfire: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nigerians are full of pride sha
Everytin na Insult.

Poor Niggaz
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by Emmyk(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Syphax:
Broke-ass Niqqaz should stop venting their frustration on him.We Nigerians dey take everything serious.

Oga Basketmouth,I don defend you,anything for your boy?
Very funny cheesy
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by princeshijman(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
see this certified mugu, someone is mocking Nigerians and you are calling that a joke. I have given 50k,20k and to peanut of 100 naira, that doesn't mean Nigerians should be seen as begger. At least if I am poor, I still own my house and my business at early 30th and never gone broke for 14 yrs now, just like the words giver never lack always work for me... see mumu stingy man like you always find a way to defend your fellow stingy people ... never point a wrong finger to your father's house. Nobody condemning giving or not but for basket mouth to called Nigerians beggers is totally wrong because naija is his father house.. dat him mouth wey wide like basket should be caution
Mr landlord show me where he called naijas beggar abeg.. n even if so am sure he was talking about the area boyz.its not abt being rich its abt being happy. are u happy? CU's u sound frustrated.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by Kedam(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
fireforfire:
Nigerians are full of pride sha
Everytin na Insult.

Poor Niggaz
if his statement no be insult, na wetin ?. He needs to be spanked. Its just like calling your kindred a bastard if that's it so wetin you be? There should always be a limit to everything.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by Pamcrest(f): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nor mind d yeye boy...his mouth na basket naa....it must leak grin
Abeg let's free him, I'm sure he meant it as a joke but Nigerians' nerves are so wired up in this perilous times that it takes little to set them off.....what with elections delaying, prices rising, naira falling, insecurity mounting, nothing working. God help us!
My humble submission
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Syphax:
Broke-ass Niqqaz should stop venting their frustration on him.We Nigerians dey take everything serious.

Oga Basketmouth,I don defend you,anything for your boy?
Hilarious grin
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
princeshijman:
Mr landlord show me where he called naijas beggar abeg.. n even if so am sure he was talking about the area boyz.its not abt being rich its abt being happy. are u happy? CU's u sound frustrated.
why would I be happy when someone pointed bad fingers to my fellow Nigerians. I'm no Mr. Landlord. Either area boys or home boys, we are all Nigerians. I never sound frustrated than as much as you trying to use panadol on another man headache. You don't need to kill yourself dying for someone who is accusing your fellow brothers begger because you are comfortable

MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos