Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Please Help A Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help A Friend (373 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / See My Conversation With A Friend. / Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Friend by mcocolok(m): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
PLEASE THIS POST IS FOR A FRIEND...HELP OUT AS I WILL HAVE HIM READ YOUR COMMENTS.

I met this Guy about six years back and he his a very nice fellow and a good friend... When i met him, he was dating a very beautiful girl and they where both in Love.. Early 2011, i found out my Friend was also sleeping with his BABE'S SISTER... I called him as a friend and adviced him to stop and he promised to stop. He later came back to me and said the girl told him she was pregnant . He cried and said he made a mistake and he is afraid of confessing to his girlfriend (MTCHEWWW, FOR MY MIND, WETIN CONCERN ME, YOU BE CONFESSOR, WHEN YOU DEY ENJOY THE THING, YOU FORGET TO CONFESS). He also said the girl promised telling her sister if he tries to end the relationship. I called my GUY to confess NA and he said '' OGA I NO GO FIT DO AM OOO, I LIKE THAT GIRL DIE AND I NO FIT LEAVE HER'' then i replied '' YOU LIKE THE GIRL AND YOU DEY DOKE HIM SISTER, WETIN YOU GO COME DO THE BELLE NA?''.. I called the girl and talked her into removing the pregnancy and she replied '' NA because OF YOU OOO, I LOVE JIM AND I NO FIT LEAVE AM FOR MY SISTER BUT I GO COMMOT THE BELLE ON ONE CONDITION'' Wetin be the condition is replied '' HIM NO GO LEAVE ME AT ALL '' and i said yes to set the ball rolling. We went for the Abortion.. They went on secretly with their TELEMUNDO affair and i watched from afar in 3D....

Early last year, Jim called me and told me about is marriage plans, i asked who the lucky girl was and he replied '' WETIN DEY DO YOU, NA MY BABE I ONE MARRY NA '' . i asked '' WHAT ABOUT THE SISTER WE YOU STILL DEY DOKE?'' He laughed and said FORGET MY GUY... The marriage went on... I called him after the marriage to CONFESS to his wife and he refused...

The girl called Him and said he needs 300K or she would open up to his wife... I told Him, YOU SURE SAY NA ALL THOSE Bleep BEFORE MARRIAGE SHE ONE TELL YOUR WIFE OR UNA DON MEET AGAIN AFTER YOU MARRY YOUR WIFE'' He confessed and said Yes and we met twice after the wedding...

I am now as confused as the problem carrier.. The only thing i told him was GUY , WEAR SHIRT MAKE YOU GO DRINK FIVE BOTTLE OF GULDER, YOU PROBLEM WILL BE OVER....

Please no insults, help this guy out.....
Re: Please Help A Friend by Fairgodwin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Iriri Aye.
Let him just pay the damn money and after which he should STOP all that NONSENSE with her and face his marriage!

Bros, it is NOT a blackmail whatsoever; it is compensation!
I believe the lady will still tell her sister someday; so my advice would be: TELL YOUR WIFE NOW! Since you've already married her, I'm sure she won't divorce you so easily. She would be hurt but she would still forgive you in the long run.
But meanwhile, let him pay that 300k first: I so much support and emphasize such!
I rest my case!

(1) (Reply)

We Can't Afford To Miss It Again. / Official Robbery At The Lagos Assembly / Comment Difficulty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.