Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 (7550 Views)

Ndigbo Have No Regrets Voting Against Buhari, Says Ohaneze-the Guardian / Ndigbo Have No Regrets Voting Against Buhari – ohanaeze / Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
Abia generates 4billion annually, got prove for that. So how is ogun ahead economically than southeast state?

Please go get some rest if you are naive about economic trends in Nigeria.
Ogun state generates more than that every month

Ogun budget is 210 billion and Abia is 104 billion for 2015

Diarisgodoooo
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ikengawo:
Can you post a picture of 1 human being living comfortably in Ogun state?
The village idiott arrives.

Nno oo
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ogun just started generating 5billion in September last year and the information I gave about abia was around early 2014. Please say what you know because you don't expect abia igr to remain stagnant for a year.

5 Likes

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
Ogun just started generating 5billion in September last year and the information I gave about abia was around early 2014. Please say what you know because you don't expect abia igr to remain stagnant for a year.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
Ogun just started generating 5billion in September last year and the information I gave about abia has was around early 2014. Please say what you know because you don't expect abia igr to remain stagnant for a year.
The governor presented a budget. I debate on facts not "EXPECTATION" or idle beer parlour chatter. Why not do a little research

Abia has a budget of 104 billion for 2015 compare with 210 for Ogun

Which of your Eboe states including Imo that gets oil money has a bigger budget

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:

Ogun budget is 210 billion and Abia is 104 billion for 2015

Diarisgodoooo
forget about the budget which will not change the rusted roof of your building, ogun doesn't generate more igr than most eastern states, as a matter of fact ogun is infrastructurally very backward (this is where I was born).

Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
forget about the budget which will not change the rusted roof of your building, ogun doesn't generate more igr than most eastern states, as a matter of fact ogun is infrastructurally very backward (this is where I was born).

Good night.
Yes Ogun state is backward as is the whole of Nigeria this is true but some are more backward. There is no Eboe state with a bigger budget than Ogun . Not even Imo that gets 13% OYEL MONEY
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
The governor presented a budget. I debate on facts not "EXPECTATION" or idle beer parlour chatter. Why not do a little research

Abia has a budget of 104 billion for 2015 compare with 210 for Ogun

Which of your Eboe states including Imo that gets oil money has a bigger budget
And I say that budget doesn't reflect on the development of the state, as the state is still very backward infrastructurally, amosun and his elephant unachievable projects and budget.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
Yes Ogun state is backward as is the whole of Nigeria this is true but some are more backward. There is no Eboe state with a bigger budget than Ogun . Not even Imo that gets 13% OYEL MONEY
According to Yoruba bureau of statistics.

3 Likes

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
And I say that budget doesn't reflect on the development of the state as the state is still very backward infrastructurally, amosun and his elephant unachievable projects and budget.
Well if you want to change the subject that is fine but let us first accept the FACTS,
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
According to Yoruba bureau of statistics.
No Google is not Yoruba just Type in the name of the state and the word "budget" then press that button where is says ENTER

It is quite easy even an idiott an do it
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
Well if you want to change the subject that is fine but let us first accept the FACTS,
you are the person changing the subject, because the subject of the thread doesn't encompass the economic viabilities of both regions.

What is the essence of large budget ( of which a large chunk of it will be embezzled) if it doesn't reflect on the development of the state? undecided
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
No Google is not Yoruba just Type in the name of the state and the word "budget" then press that button where is says ENTER

It is quite easy even an idiott an do it
How come you can't get genuine info from the same Google?

Are you worse than an iddiot?

3 Likes

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
How come you can't get genuine info from the same Google?

Are you worse than an iddiot?
No but I guess your mother must be. Probably she was having an epileptic seizure when she conceived you. Let us hope the nexxt one throws the biitch in front of a trailer so she does not inflict another one of you on the world

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
you are the person changing the subject, because the subject of the thread doesn't encompass the economic viabilities of both regions.

What is the essence of large budget ( of which a large chunk of it will be embezzled) if it doesn't reflect on the development of the state? undecided
The ability to generate the budget is a measure of the development and economy of the state . It is a direct correlation. Why can't Imo that gets more money from oil generate more money if it is so developed
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:

No but I guess your mother must be. Probably she was having an epileptic seizure when she conceived you. Let us hope the nexxt one throws the biitch in front of a trailer so she does not inflict another one of you on the world
well, I can't help you if Google can't. Please take your case to the appropriate authorities.

I didn't insult your mom makes me better than you grin

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:

Good night.
guy we shall not forget the budget. You people should do some research before engaging people like omonnakoda instead of allowing him to stick a pointless point. omonnakoda said ogun budget is 210 billion. Why not also remind him osun state budget for 2014 is 216 billion why that of 2013 is 234 billion and yet omonnakoda claims ogun is more industrialized than osun state. Its south west voodoo economics at play!
I challenge omonnakoda to mention 5 companies in osun state.

2 Likes

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
The ability to generate the budget is a measure of the development and economy of the state . It is a direct correlation. Why can't Imo that gets more money from oil generate more money if it is so developed
yet ogun looks like somalia?
They will actually need elephant budget to rebuild lot of things.
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
well, I can't help you if Google can't. Please take your case to the appropriate authorities.

I didn't insult your mom makes me better than you grin
Well I didnt insult you
Once you insult me I insult the biitcch that begat you you father and your entire clan .May you bury at least 3 of them this year

I alway repay bad with worse
Always
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
Well I didnt insult you
Once you insult me I insult the biitcch that begat you you father and your entire clan .May you bury at least 3 of them this year

I alway repay bad with worse
Always
like u said earlier, take your case to where Google can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
yet ogun looks like somalia?
They will actually need elephant budget to rebuild lot of things.
And your mother chose to drop you there ? Strange woman!! was she raped??

2 Likes

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:

And your mother chose to drop you there ? Strange woman!! was she raped??
Are you derailing the thread already? Thought you said you had substantial mental strength to be engaged in an intellectual argument

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

guy we shall not forget the budget. You people should do some research before engaging people like omonnakoda instead of allowing him to stick a pointless point. omonnakoda said ogun budget is 210 billion. Why not also remind him osun state budget for 2014 is 216 billion why that of 2013 is 234 billion and yet omonnakoda claims ogun is more industrialized than osun state. Its south west voodoo economics at play!
I challenge omonnakoda to mention 5 companies in osun state.
May be you misunderstand me necause of the love yo have for my people. Anyway I am not really wanting to derail the thread but will oblige if pushed. I do not agree with OP for starting this thread and have said so. Yorubas should not be advising Eboes. However if you scroll up I was responding to another person who felt the best way to respond was by belittling the SW > I responded to that SPECIFICALLY on a factual basis and am quite happy to continue that on another thread. The fact is that economically the SE does not compare not just with the SW but with ANY other zone in Nigeria economically. This is the bitter truth.Much if not most of our GDP in Nigeria is still agricultural and we know that the Eboe cannot farm productively Their land is cursed and blighted by erosion everyone knows this what is it that is produced in Eboe land
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
Are you derailing the thread already? Thought you said you had substantial mental strength to be engaged in an intellectual argument
That is a good one .Lol you . Intellectual argument. LWKMD . My Calabar friend go say . Ju are makin Yest of jasef LWKMD
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda gives us the names of 5 top companies in osun. Or better yet how does osun fund their budget. I'm waiting!
Aregbeshola presents 216 billion budget

http://www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-presents-osun-n216bn-budget-to-assembly/

osun passes 234 billion naira budget

http://www.businesstodayng.com/osun-assembly-passes-n234bn-budget-nan/

and yet osun was not among the states considered for cashless policy.

south west voodoo economics

2 Likes

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
May be you misunderstand me necause of the love yo have for my people. Anyway I am not really wanting to derail the thread but will oblige if pushed. I do not agree with OP for starting this thread and have said so. Yorubas should not be advising Eboes. However if you scroll up I was responding to another person who felt the best way to respond was by belittling the SW > I responded to that SPECIFICALLY on a factual basis and am quite happy to continue that on another thread. The fact is that economically the SE does not compare not just with the SW but with ANY other zone in Nigeria economically. This is the bitter truth.Much if not most of our GDP in Nigeria is still agricultural and we know that the Eboe cannot farm productively Their land is cursed and blighted by erosion everyone knows this what is it that is produced in Eboe land
later you will eat local rice produced in ebonyi state and use palm oil from arochukwu. You must be cursed yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by emmatok(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:

Good night.

Man, OGUN is richer than most SE states,look at the Power Plants, cement factories, Universities and Agro allied companies.
The only place you people know in the SW is LAGOS.
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by emmatok(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tundeajani:

5.that whether apc wins or not the yorubas have successfully put up a stride that will make themselves benefit even if apc looses.the massive projects in yoruba lands currently by gej will guarantee

In Nigeria Yorubas always win, whether APC, PDP, Military or Democracy.
Every Government will always appease the Yoruba nation.
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
emmatok:

Man, OGUN is richer than most SE states,look at the Power Plants, cement factories, Universities and Agro allied companies.
ogun is industrialized....fact, but not richer than some southeast state. I know Ogun state probably more than you do, abia and anambra are equally very industrialized States.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
omonnakoda gives us the names of 5 top companies in osun. Or better yet how does osun fund their budget. I'm waiting!
Aregbeshola presents 216 billion budget

http://www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-presents-osun-n216bn-budget-to-assembly/

osun passes 234 billion naira budget

http://www.businesstodayng.com/osun-assembly-passes-n234bn-budget-nan/

and yet osun was not among the states considered for cashless policy.

south west voodoo economics
I really cannot answer every baying hound and will not be answering questions. If you have a point to make make it. Your logical process is flawed. Top five companies does not prove or correlate with the size of an economy. First fallacy. Considered for cashless policy . Yo really need an education on that point if you believe it tells you anything . The Eboe believe buying and selling is the economy and that is why he will alway be led.Ask yourself how much cash passes through Dangote's hands everyday compared to the average Eboe BIGBOY. You do not have knowledge and do not know you do not have but think you know more than everyone. Shell is the biggest company in Nigeria .How much cash do they handle.Please be quiet you are empty
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
emmatok:

stfu, your brother omonnakoda is now on the run. Is it ogun state I've spent some time in? Which state in the SE is ogun state richer than apart from maybe ebonyi. Lets discuss facts please
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

stfu, your brother omonnakoda is now on the run. Is it ogun state I've spent some time in? Which state in the SE is ogun state richer than apart from maybe ebonyi. Lets discuss facts please
Even if a fact swam into your vagina will you recognize that there is a fact there . Please go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo State- Oshiomole Where Are The Industries / Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.