Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 (7536 Views)

Ndigbo Have No Regrets Voting Against Buhari, Says Ohaneze-the Guardian / Ndigbo Have No Regrets Voting Against Buhari – ohanaeze / Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:

I really cannot answer every baying hound and will not be answering questions. If you have a point to make make it. Your logical process is flawed. Top five companies does not prove or correlate with the size of an economy. First fallacy. Considered for cashless policy . Yo really need an education on that point if you believe it tells you anything . The Eboe believe buying and selling is the economy and that is why he will alway be led.Ask yourself how much cash passes through Dangote's hands everyday compared to the average Eboe BIGBOY. You do not have knowledge and do not know you do not have but think you know more than everyone. Shell is the biggest company in Nigeria .How much cash do they handle.Please be quiet you are empty
oga, shut up and answer her question.

The same ogun that looks like a war zone, have you ever been to ijebu-ode (arguably the second largest city in ogun after abeokuta), please shut up if you don't know what to say, economy is a measure of commercial and industrial activities, ogun has the industrial activity but the commercial activity is dead.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by emmatok(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
ogun is industrialized....fact, but not richer than some southeast state. I know Ogun state probably more than you do, abia and anambra are equally very industrialized States.

Sorry you cannot know Ogun more than me, how many Cocoa farms, oil-processing plant, Agric farm settlement etc. do you know.
Anambra and Aba combined cannot boast of the amount Cement factories, power plants and industries in OGUN.
OGUN is a very quiet giant, you will think nothing is happening until you visit.
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:

I really cannot answer every baying hound and will not be answering questions. If you have a point to make make it. Your logical process is flawed. Top five companies does not prove or correlate with the size of an economy. First fallacy. Considered for cashless policy . Yo really need an education on that point if you believe it tells you anything . The Eboe believe buying and selling is the economy and that is why he will alway be led.Ask yourself how much cash passes through Dangote's hands everyday compared to the average Eboe BIGBOY. You do not have knowledge and do not know you do not have but think you know more than everyone. Shell is the biggest company in Nigeria .How much cash do they handle.Please be quiet you are empty
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
oga, shut up and answer her question.

The same ogun that looks like a war zone, have you ever been to ijebu-ode (arguably the second largest city in ogun after abeokuta), please shut up if you don't know what to say, economy is a measure of commercial and industrial activities, ogun has the industrial activity but the commercial activity is dead.
When you go home you better strangle your mother if you cannot bear the sound of her wailing that should shut the biitch up permanently.
I can send you incantation to do the job if your mind is weak.
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by emmatok(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
When you go home you better strangle your mother if you cannot bear the sound of her wailing that should shut the biitch up permanently

leave these people, they drive through ore-shagamu, sees thick forest and assumes noting the happening.
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:

miss me with ur nonsense. Talking about dangote, there are more billionaires in Nnewi alone than Ogun state. There are more bank branches in Anambra than ogun and osun combined. Yes, top companies shows the seriousness of the economy. Tells us how osun funds their over bloated budget

5 Likes

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
emmatok:

Sorry you cannot know Ogun more than me, how many Cocoa farms, oil-processing plant, Agric farm settlement etc. do you know.
Anambra and Aba combined cannot boast of the amount Cement factories, power plants and industries in OGUN.
OGUN is a very quiet giant, you will think nothing is happening until you visit.
Leave the hircine dunce alone .They believe economic is about containers. Ogun state has more industrial output that the SE. Is it cement, is it pharmaceutics, is is Agbara I could go on but their main problem is hatred
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
emmatok:

let's see who knows ogun better, majority of the surviving industries in ogun state are in otta, agbara and some in sagamu. Apart from the cement plant in ewekoro and consolidated brewery in ijebu-ode, which other places are industrialized in ogun state, Abeokuta can't boast of 5 pure water factories.

If you are talking about power plant, aba as a city has more gas power plant capacity than any other city in Nigeria, Google is your friend, use it.

4 Likes

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

miss me with ur nonsense. Talking about dangote, there are more billionaires in Nnewi alone than Ogun state. There are more bank branches in Anambra than ogun and osun combined. Yes, top companies shows the seriousness of the economy. Tells us how osun funds their over bloated budget
Sure the US Army come to buy drones in Nnewi. That is where Bill Gates spends his vacation. Small and medium companies are even more important. Economies are different.That is why I said you need educating.You are just sounding off on what you know next to zero about. Even in the mighty US small and medium enterprise is the backbone of their economy how much less in an economy with no electricity like Nigeria. Agriculture is the backbone of the Nigeria economy try and digest that simple fact
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
Leave the hircine dunce alone .They believe economic is about containers. Ogun state has more industrial output that the SE. Is it cement, is it pharmaceutics, is is Agbara I could go on but their main problem is hatred
shut up already, do you know how many industrial estates are in Aba?
No one is saying ogun isn't industrialized but abia and anambra are equally industrialized. Abia and anambra are far more commercialized than ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
let's see who knows ogun better, majority of the surviving industries in ogun state are in otta, agbara and some in sagamu. Apart from the cement plant in ewekoro and consolidated brewery in ijebu-ode, which other places are industrialized in ogun state, Abeokuta can't boast of 5 pure water factories.

If you are talking about power plant, aba as a city has more power plant capacity than any other city in Nigeria, Google is your friend, use it.
The Eboe man just gets up and starts spouting all kinds of bizarre and incongruous claims. Aba has more power plant capacity WTF
Sure
Owerri has the largest shipbuilding yard in the world
Orji Kalu is so rich he banks with the World Bank
Onitsha Market is the biggest in the Milky Way
Queen Elizabeth rode in Ojukwu's Rolls Royce
There are more Ferraris in Mgbidi than any city in the world
What I do not get is how you folk can spout all this gibberish and keep a straight face
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by emmatok(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:

If you are talking about power plant, aba as a city has more power plant capacity than any other city in Nigeria, Google is your friend, use it.

Have you heard of Sagamu, Ibeshe, and IFO they all have cement factories, you probably don't know Ogijo and Agbara .
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2015
customized13:
shut up already, do you know how many industrial estates are in Aba?
No one is saying ogun isn't industrialized but abia and anambra are equally industrialized. Abia and anambra are far more commercialized than ogun state.
No Aba i a dirty dustbin. It is not industrialized compared to Ogun. The biggest factory is a brewery.You have a lot of counterfeiting setups not industries
It is probably the filthiest place in Nigeria
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by FreeGlobe(f): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
No Aba i a dirty dustbin. It is not industrialized compared to Ogun. The biggest factory is a brewery. It is probably the filthiest place in Nigeria
So where do you compare aba to in ogun state economically? ota? sagamu? agbara? olorunshogo? where exactly.
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 23, 2015
emmatok:

Have you heard if Sagamu, Ibeshe, and IFO they all have cement factories, you probably don't know Ogijo and Agbara .
I mentioned shagamu, ifo (ewekoro is in ifo Lga) and agbara, please you don't know ogun state. And if you meant cement plant, then I give to ogun state, I never said ogun state isn't industrialized but abia and anambra are equally industrialized.

Try visiting somewhere before making conclusion, aba that I know is very endowed with chemical, pharmaceutical and beverage industries.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
No Aba i a dirty dustbin. It is not industrialized compared to Ogun. The biggest factory is a brewery.You have a lot of counterfeiting setups not industries
It is probably the filthiest place in Nigeria
does it dispute its industrialization level? You need help

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by meccuno: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2015
customized13:
According to Yoruba bureau of statistics.
YBS.....
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2015
omonnakoda:

The Eboe man just gets up and starts spouting all kinds of bizarre and incongruous claims. Aba has more power plant capacity WTF
Sure
Owerri has the largest shipbuilding yard in the world
Orji Kalu is so rich he banks with the World Bank
Onitsha Market is the biggest in the Milky Way
Queen Elizabeth rode in Ojukwu's Rolls Royce
There are more Ferraris in Mgbidi than any city in the world
What I do not get is how you folk can spout all this gibberish and keep a straight face
yes, aba has the most gas power plant capacity in the whole of Nigeria. I can prove it to you now...

I don't argue baselessly.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by OneNaira6: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:
omonnakoda gives us the names of 5 top companies in osun. Or better yet how does osun fund their budget. I'm waiting!
Aregbeshola presents 216 billion budget

http://www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-presents-osun-n216bn-budget-to-assembly/

osun passes 234 billion naira budget

http://www.businesstodayng.com/osun-assembly-passes-n234bn-budget-nan/

and yet osun was not among the states considered for cashless policy.

south west voodoo economics

You also forgot to mention that last year, despite claiming such high budget, Argbesola actually went to GEJ declaring that the state is broke and unable to pay it's workers.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:

So where do you compare aba to in ogun state economically? ota? sagamu? agbara? olorunshogo? where exactly.
Unlike you I do not just talk without fact and spit out what seems good to me. Once again I am not going to do Q &A wit you .If you have a point make it.
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by emmatok(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2015
customized13:
I mentioned shagamu, ifo (ewekoro is in ifo Lga) and agbara, please you don't know ogun state. And if you meant cement plant, then I give to ogun state, I never said ogun state isn't industrialized but abia and anambra are equally industrialized.

Try visiting somewhere before making conclusion, aba that I know is very endowed with chemical, pharmaceutical and beverage industries.

Where did you mention IFO,OGIJO
customized13:

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by meccuno: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2015
I Think The NYSC should Post The OP To One Eastern State......The Problem With Most Yoruba Dudes Is That They Are Unnecessarily Uncomfortable When The Hear Or See An Igbo Dude.....Please Try And Travel Out And See Different Cultures And People.....Nigeria Doesn't Start And End In Lagos......

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Unlike you I do not just talk without fact and spit out what seems good to me. Once again I am not going to do Q &A wit you .If you have a point make it.
what fact have presented since the onset of this argument?, look at this joker grin

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2015
emmatok:

Where did you mention IFO,OGIJO
customized13:

didn't you see ewekoro, shagamu and otta in the post?

You cannot afford to be blind with this your condition, it will be a disaster. Ewekoro plant is the ifo plant you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by tonychristopher: 12:20am On Feb 23, 2015
emmatok:

leave these people, they drive through ore-shagamu, sees thick forest and assumes noting the happening.

Pls what happens in forests

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by emmatok(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2015
customized13:
didn't you see ewekoro, shagamu and otta in the post?

You cannot afford to be blind with this your condition, it will be a disaster. Ewekoro plant is the ifo plant you are talking about, ewekoro is in ifo local govt.
Ewekoro is a Local Government Area in Ogun State, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Itori
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 12:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 23, 2015
emmatok:

Ewekoro is a Local Government Area in Ogun State, Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Itori
yap, I have corrected it before your post, ewekoro plant is what you talking about.

Which other cement plant is along that axis apart from ewekoro plant?

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by meccuno: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2015
emmatok:

with all these bragging and noise about industrialisation,u would think ogun state holds the key to unlocking Nigerias unemployment Problems....Lolz...funny people

1 Like

Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2015
meccuno:
with all these bragging and noise about industrialisation,u would think ogun state holds the key to unlocking Nigerias unemployment Problems....Lolz...funny people
Nigeria is full of funny folk. Like those ones claiming their kinsman Orji Kalu is soooooooo rich he banks with the World Bank. They say Onitsha Market is the largest in the Milky Way and that is where the US Army buys helicopters and drones. Really funny peeps huh??
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by omonnakoda: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2015
Fact is the SE is a a barren desolate erosion ravaged cursed and god forsaken unproductive piece of land. So its people have had to flee and do not wish to return.

Problem is they are ill mannered and criminal and despised wherever they go . I could show some videos of their criminal behaviour in South Africa,Malaysia on the streets drug dealing but I will keep that till tomorrow
Re: Does Ndigbo Have A Future With The Reasoning Of Igbo Youths Of Today?part 1 by meccuno: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Nigeria is full of funny folk. Like those ones claiming their kinsman Orji Kalu is soooooooo rich he banks with the World Bank. They say Onitsha Market is the largest in the Milky Way and that is where the US Army buys helicopters and drones. Really funny peeps huh??
like every family in ekiti having a professor,or thunder balogun taking a shot and it passed thru the stomach of a goal keeper....or the yorubas claiming that benjamin adekunle ended the war. While dying wretched and hungry,or oduduwa falling from the sky with a chicken and the chicken gave birth to the yoruba people?? Huh? Funny people?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria / Electoral Act: Reps Step Down Motion To Override Buhari On Statutory Delegates / Nobel Laureate [wole Soyinka] To Start New Political Party In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.