Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

What You Need To Know About Tonight 87th Oscar Awards - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What You Need To Know About Tonight 87th Oscar Awards (514 Views)

Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] / OSCAR Awards : November 8th Would Be A Date To Keep! / Nigerian Oscar Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Tonight 87th Oscar Awards by samex4rill(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tonight is the night of the Oscars.
The 87th Academy Awards will air tonight Sunday, Feb. 22, at 8:30 p.m. and will end at 11:30pm.

Tonight Oscar Award host will be Neil Patrick Harris

So many people for all five best song nominees are all going to perform.

Common and John Legend to team up for “Glory” (“Selma”).
Tegan and Sara join Andy Samberg’s Lonely Island for “Everything Is Awesome” (“The Lego Movie”).
Rita Ora takes on “Grateful” (“Beyond the Lights”).
Tim McGraw subs in on “I’m Not Gonna Miss You” (“Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me”).
Maroon 5′s Adam Levine reprises “Lost Stars” (“Begin Again”).
Producers are also teasing “surprise” performances from Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Hudson and Lady Gaga.

for more or any latest update about tonight oscar award stay tuned to http://www.samexgist.com I will be updating you guys live from the show.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya, P-square And Faze Picked To Perform At Buhari’s Innauguration / Invitation To My Birthday / Nairalander Releases New (inspirational) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.