Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (3992276 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2015
Go
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2015
Goal. Good 9t to babatawa and haliluck. E be like na only 2 of una de here, i hope una no get another plans.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 12:14am On May 22, 2015
foxxynik:

Jesus!... You bolded "already existed"... And forgot the "rebranding" your little cousin is a genius... I beliv he's d best u guys ever have in ur fam... Again!... The introduction of new ideas into a product is otherwise known as "rebranding" for instance... The idea that coke should be produce on rubber containers was a rebranding of product as well as... Innovations!.... You will somedays (perhaps when u're a bit older as ur lil cousins) understand that... We have pathfinders and innovators...
Innovation is when you bring up or introduce new ideas to assist in the already made product... As in.. To present a product in a new way... Or its a process of translating an idea or invention into a good or services of humanity..
I don't know how to explain it any further...
Again, whether the corper assembled the parts of the Helicopter or Not!... He did a great job there... From there... He could generate ideas that will better the packaging and re-packaging of Helicopters, if employed!
I said...youwin is political... Give it a try when u've got a single idea to move the world...(In ur next life, perhaps!)
If you can't engage in a/(an) healthy debate, without name-calling, I understand; some Nigerians do that. But, I refuse to be oppress by your ignorance.

Look my friend, when you lost an argument, the honourable thing to do is to take a bow and not cherry-picking through my words.

My point is: you may not understand the word "innovation" or the phrase, "to innovate" (which is obvious). But what is so hard in cross-checking for meaning of words (in dictionary or google). Instead, you took a large part of your write up twisting my words.

PS: let us debate & not insult!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:
Goal. Good 9t to babatawa and haliluck. E be like na only 2 of una de here, i hope una no get another plans.

Goodnight hilsocial

We still on fore.play so for now i'd say no plans yet wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

Goodnight hilsocial
We still on fore.play so for now i'd say no plans yet wink
Ok
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 12:27am On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:

Goodnyt
We playing gamewink

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 12:29am On May 22, 2015
haliluck:

Goodnyt
We playing gamewink
grin I love that.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2015
miccoy:
grin I love that.
Amebohr cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

Amebohr cheesy
Sorry sir. Make I waka for you two grin
Make una no wake neighbours o grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haliluck(f): 12:41am On May 22, 2015
miccoy:

Sorry sir. Make I waka for you two grin
Make una no wake neighbours o grin

We play quietly grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:54am On May 22, 2015
miccoy:

If you can't engage in a/(an) healthy debate, without name-calling, I understand; some Nigerians do that. But, I refuse to be oppress by your ignorance.

Look my friend, when you lost an argument, the honourable thing to do is to take a bow and not cherry-picking through my words.

My point is: you may not understand the word "innovation" or the phrase, "to innovate" (which is obvious). But what is so hard in cross-checking for meaning of words (in dictionary or google). Instead, you took a large part of your write up twisting my words.

PS: let us debate & not insult!
I bet you don't even know what u're arguing.....
I've taken my time to explain and I've drafted out different meaning of innovations!.... Is comprehension an issue?
I think u're confuse.... You came up with this statement...
Come to think of it; who will waste his/her fund on a project that is not viable? Or perhaps, that lacks originality. Mind you, most of the projects our
graduates (or inventors) portray as inventions are
merely a replicate of what had been hitherto invented.
But yet you ascertain that INNOVATION is a process of introducing new things, ideas, etc... Hope u knw that to introduce a new idea is like to apply more ideas to something which makes it a "replicate" and I said innovation is rebranding... U said its a hitherto invented... What's your point of argument?
Again,
For example, a while ago, I read in the paper that a corper buith an Helicopter. I mean, for crying
out loud, who doesn't know that a/(an) helicopter
already exist?!?
You noted that you read that a corper "BUILT", but later said:
There is a distinction between innovating &
assembling. The corper only succeded in assembling different parts of a/(an) helicopter. So,
he may be employed base on his assembling
skills/expertise/experience*
These two statements defines Innovation as a rebranding of already existed ideas...
Note that, you earlier said he "built"...and later said he "assembled"... And even went ahead to distinguish between innovating and assembling.... I ask again! What's you point of argument? When you're just reiterating the same thing! Confusing yourself....
I don't think.... Ur argument's worth the stress!... I think.. You've won! I take a bow of defeat.... As you wished!
What I meant by "already existed idea" is for instance... The first welcoming idea was the invention of an helicopter.... Then somebody said...he can make this helicopter to fly 100,000ft above the cloud.... The first idea is the "already existed idea".. The second idea rebrands the first idea.....
I've taken my time to break tinz out for you...
.....bow and not cherry-picking through my words.
you took a large part of your write up
twisting my words.
I cherry-picked ur words and again I twisted ur words.... Lol.... You're just too funny!...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chikaodili345(f): 2:12am On May 22, 2015
Eventful day, no?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 3:00am On May 22, 2015
foxxynik:

I've taken my time to explain and I've drafted out different meaning of innovations!.... Is comprehension an issue?

But yet you ascertain that INNOVATION is a process of introducing new things, ideas, etc... Hope u knw that to introduce a new idea is like to apply more ideas to something which makes it a "replicate" and I said innovation is rebranding... U said its a hitherto invented... What's your point of argument?
Again,

These two statements defines Innovation as a rebranding of already existed ideas...
Note that, you earlier said he "built"...and later said he "assembled"... And even went ahead to distinguish between innovating and assembling.... I ask again! What's you point of argument? When you're just reiterating the same thing! Confusing yourself....
I don't think.... Ur argument's worth the stress!... I think.. You've won! I take a bow of defeat.... As you wished!
What I meant by "already existed idea" is for instance... The first welcoming idea was the invention of an helicopter.... Then somebody said...he can make this helicopter to fly 100,000ft above the cloud.... The first idea is the "already existed idea".. The second idea rebrands the first idea.....

I cherry-picked ur words and again I twisted ur words.... Lol.... You're just too funny!...
I appreciate you accepting defeat (gracefully taking a bow), I must tell, it's an honourable thing (*teasing you*)

I think your further explanations have really clarify things. Believe me, I wouldn't like to drag this issue more than necessary, but would only look forward to a more "innovative" topics.

However, going through your last response, I discovered that the bone of contention between you & I is more of "point of view" or if you like, "angle of observation" as Hilsocial rightly pointed out.

But, one last thing...., I want you to get it that right from when this argument started, my points/comments have always been on the context of what or which projects qualify to be called an "invention/innovation" and that was why I gave the example of the corper & his mystery helicopter (pls, pardon my choice of words).

My humble friend, my one question for you is that: Do you think that that corper's helicopter should be group under an invention/innovation? Despite the fact that the helicopter consumes much fuel & can't fly without being push and also, going by your "rebranding" definition of innovation.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by zaFuhrer(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2015
Good mrn humans.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:

Omo d girl just finish u dia. Chai. Tk hrt.
No be small tin o.. Make i hide cus i no want trouble
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by idee91: 7:15am On May 22, 2015
theSpark:
Hilsocial stancity majidyusuf Gazaliah Benny idee91 2el Hadassaheke babatawa I greet una
Boiz de quick sleep dis days..... na vex
Ah salute yah....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Emlina(f): 8:15am On May 22, 2015
Stancity:
E be like you go give wahala here pass chikaodili sad sad sad
U neva c anythin. U jst de wake.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2015
Good morning

165days....

have a blessed day...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 8:49am On May 22, 2015
foxxynik:

Only if you want to make a difference...
Is there any specific reason, why you dropped the issue? I'd like to know!
I found a more appealing course to study which is outside physics, so I have opted to further my learning in a more lucrative field tho I haven't totally wiped lecturing from the picture....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:50am On May 22, 2015
miccoy:

I appreciate you accepting defeat (gracefully taking a bow), I must tell, it's an honourable thing (*teasing you*)

I think your further explanations have really clarify things. Believe me, I wouldn't like to drag this issue more than necessary, but would only look forward to a more "innovative" topics.

However, going through your last response, I discovered that the bone of contention between you & I is more of "point of view" or if you like, "angle of observation" as Hilsocial rightly pointed out.

But, one last thing...., I want you to get it that right from when this argument started, my points/comments have always been on the context of what or which projects qualify to be called an "invention/innovation" and that was why I gave the example of the corper & his mystery helicopter (pls, pardon my choice of words).

My humble friend, my one question for you is that: Do you think that that corper's helicopter should be group under an invention/innovation? Despite the fact that the helicopter consumes much fuel & can't fly without being push and also, going by your "rebranding" definition of innovation.
I dropped this:
What I meant by "already existed idea" is for
instance... The first welcoming idea was the
invention of an helicopter.... Then somebody
said...he can make this helicopter to fly 100,000ft
above the cloud.... The first idea is the "already
existed idea".. The second idea rebrands the first
idea
it should answer ur question... But lemme elaborate.
In as much as you READ that piece... You should give us more detail information as to what the corper originally did.... You should be able to tell, if there was any different in terms of shape? If the rotor was short or longer...if it used helicopter fuel...or kerosene? The helicopter fuel isn't easy to come by...perhaps....he used a kerosene....
Ofcoz if there was any added idea to what we have now..then its rebranded/innovated... But if he made something totally different from helicopter something that look like a bicycle yet with a rotor and doesn't use any gasoline... Then its an invention....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 8:56am On May 22, 2015
Goodmorning people.....i think batch B orientation will be october......
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2015
theSpark:
Hilsocial stancity majidyusuf Gazaliah Benny idee91 2el Hadassaheke babatawa I greet una

I Respect you bro....Morning good wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hadassaheke(f): 8:58am On May 22, 2015
lol.....gudmorng oga d spark
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2015
Today is FRIDAY(JUM'AH),Muslims should not forget to do the needful.....
Jum'at Mubaraq to Muslim bro and sis,either mallam or aboki,ijabite or non ijabite sister,Tebliq or non Tebliq......I say Assalam Aleikum to you all.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2015
Emlina:
U neva c anythin. U jst de wake.
Mogbe o shocked

Ma binu si mi o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2015
Stancity:
No be small tin o.. Make i hide cus i no want trouble

Haahah. Ok .
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2015
foxxynik:

Again,

I saluate two of una. Una de try wella.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2015
hadassaheke:
Goodmorning people.....i think batch B orientation will be october......

Y do u say so?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2015
2el:
Good morning

165days....

have a blessed day...

Legit. Bravo.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2015
idee91:
Boiz de quick sleep dis days..... na vex Ah salute yah....

I salute u too.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2015
Stancity:
Mogbe o shocked
Ma binu si mi o

Which language be dat?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2015
Go

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.