Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (3985152 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Reasons why ABU refuse to mobilise its fresh graduate(November 2014) for Batch A (May 2015) and same reason u have to wait for Batch B which comes up by November (after 1 year of graduation).

Factor 1
NYSC have quota for all corps producing institution, whenever school exceed dis numbers, NYSC reduce it, and I heard ABU didn't make fill it quota(about 1500left) for Batch A but to avoid injustice, ABU decide to move fresh student who grad in November to batch B, cos if they had fill the quota some department or faculty will left out (Even u might be left out ), so there is need to avoid injustice that was why dey shifted our mobilisation to Batch B..

Factor 2
ABU senate had initially gave a deadline to all faculty for submission of Result for approval, some faculty didn't comply to dis esp Engineering and Science...all those shit happens shaa....story so long* Senate sef was unwilling to seat to approve all the available result( whc delayed our SOR).maybe if they approve d available faculty den,maybe some might aff been mobilised(Injustice).like "Art and Administration"

Factor 3
Running satellite campuses with DE(JAMB status), ABU have numerous satellite campus spread across the northern region can boast of the in FCE zaria, despite having faculty of Education in Samaru ABU run campuses in some skuls like COE Minna, COE katangora..etc...student enrolling to this distance learning usually use Direct entry which gives dem eligibility, imagine the exodus of student in all dss satellite campus been mobilised for NYSC, 60% of Batch A student are from Edu department,remaining 40% constitute spill over student from who grad from 1st semester 2013/2014 session backward.

Factor 4
.....God time is the best...

Cheers.

CC idee91 mzmeeday babatawa jemimaa01 kunlesufyan shawwal1 legaxi majidyusuf benebaby77 adetola007 kogistan Venom104 Joyce21

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
arcnomec:
Stancity...........u are funny.......I have no skeleton in my cupboard to hide.......The name Innocent is a familiar name in my Dept
for your mind i funny bah make me and you struggle for one babe here, na that time u go know the real ME wink wink wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Venom104: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
lol,seriously. is the man Mallam so that I can be in abaya when I go to see him...thanks for the info.

Yeah>. short black man.. Mallam Haruna they call him
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Stancity:
for your mind i funny bah make me and you struggle for one babe here, na that time u go know the real ME wink wink wink

See fight o . Am sure the babe just de watch nollywood now where Jim Iyke and Hanks Anuku de fight for Chioma Chukwuka.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
hilsocial:

See fight o . Am sure the babe just de watch nollywood now where Jim Iyke and Hanks Anuku de fight for Chioma Chukwuka.
Lol grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2015
2el:
Reasons why ABU refuse to mobilise its fresh graduate(November 2014) for Batch A (May 2015) and same reason u have to wait for Batch B which comes up by November (after 1 year of graduation).

Factor 1
NYSC have quota for all corps producing institution, whenever school exceed dis numbers, NYSC reduce it, and I heard ABU didn't make fill it quota(about 1500left) for Batch A but to avoid injustice, ABU decide to move fresh student who grad in November to batch B, cos if they had fill the quota some department or faculty will left out (Even u might be left out ), so there is need to avoid injustice that was why dey shifted our mobilisation to Batch B..

Factor 2
ABU senate had initially gave a deadline to all faculty for submission of Result for approval, some faculty didn't comply to dis esp Engineering and Science...all those shit happens shaa....story so long* Senate sef was unwilling to seat to approve all the available result( whc delayed our SOR).maybe if they approve d available faculty den,maybe some might aff been mobilised(Injustice).like "Art and Administration"

Factor 3
Running satellite campuses with DE(JAMB status), ABU have numerous satellite campus spread across the northern region can boast of the in FCE zaria, despite having faculty of Education in Samaru ABU run campuses in some skuls like COE Minna, COE katangora..etc...student enrolling to this distance learning usually use Direct entry which gives dem eligibility, imagine the exodus of student in all dss satellite campus been mobilised for NYSC, 60% of Batch A student are from Edu department,remaining 40% constitute spill over student from who grad from 1st semester 2013/2014 session backward.

Factor 4

Cheers.

CC idee91 mzmeeday babatawa jemima01 kunlesufyan shawwal1 legaxi majidyusuf benebaby77 adetola007 kogistan Venom104 Joyce21

Good to know bro

you're always up to speed

you too sabi plenty thinz...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by peeparty(m): 2:31am On Apr 26, 2015
am here finally.attih prince rep unical 2013
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2015
peeparty:

Welcome bro. See the time you came, 2:30am Lol....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Benny95(m): 6:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Hapi sundae guys

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2015
theSpark:

Lol.. He don already miss 5 batches and he still dey come late grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by peeparty(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2015
theSpark:

good timing
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Stancity:
Lol.. He don already miss 5 batches and he still dey come late grin

the guy go like "party" sef
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by scofyld(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2015
please am in Osun and need to go back to my ppa in taraba but I don't know to move, who can help me out please
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2015
2el:

Factor 1

Factor 2

Factor 3

Factor 4

Cheers.

CC idee91 mzmeeday babatawa jemima01 kunlesufyan shawwal1 legaxi majidyusuf benebaby77 adetola007 kogistan Venom104 Joyce21

Thanks for the updates, bro.

Please, keep us abreast of any developments with NYSC ish of a thing...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2015
My admission status on Jamb reads different from school(ABU) I graduated from.

Please, what is the implication of that?
and what is/are solution(s)?

cc:2el Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2015
scofyld:
please am in Osun and need to go back to my ppa in taraba but I don't know to move, who can help me out please
Go to the nearest Motor Park in your area. Tell'em you're going to Taraba. Cheers!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2015
scofyld:
I don't think there is anywhere you can board a car/bus going to Taraba state in Osun state. I would urge you to go any garage in your proximity.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Venom104:

Yeah>. short black man.. Mallam Haruna they call him
ok....I will remember that.thanx
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2015
2el:

Factor 1

Factor 2

Factor 3

Factor 4

Cheers.

thanks for the update...nø 4 is the perfect conclusion. ehenn before I forget,you have to add another "a" to the name,else I won't get the mentions. smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
2el:

Factor 1

Factor 2

Factor 3

Factor 4

Cheers.
Thanks a lot for the update,as you rightly said God time is the best. My only concern is statement of result,any info About it from ABUSITE help me out plss?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
benebaby77:
My admission status on Jamb reads different from school(ABU) I graduated from.

Please, what is the implication of that?
and what is/are solution(s)?

cc:2el Sodiqyinka

How different ?

Try to regularise it in school*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
babatawa:

the guy go like "party" sef
wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
2el:

How different ?

Try to regularise it in school*

I mean that the school on the admission status on Jamb portal is different from where I schooled.

How would one regularise it? from school or from jamb office?

And if school, could it that be done on proxy?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
peeparty:
welcome malabite
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
chidi4eze:
I hv done it... Uniport will be sending mine.. Paid 7k

@chidieze have you confirmed the change on jamb website and my second question did you go to abuja or ur school to rectified the problem themselves. tanx
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=shawwal1 post=33123659][/quote]
Anyways,Gods time is the best...the September will surely come..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
jemimaa01:
thanks for the update...nø 4 is the perfect conclusion. ehenn before I forget,you have to add another "a" to the name,else I won't get the mentions. smiley

why dyu have an additional "a" in your name? :/
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
gud pm
pls can jamb regulirazation of reg numbers be done at jamb office on my own because my school is far and the only solutii. is to regularise my reg number.advise pls
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Anyways,Gods time is the best...the September will surely come..

November...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
benebaby77:

I mean that the school on the admission status on Jamb portal is different from where I schooled.

How would one regularise it? from school or from jamb office?

And if school, could it that be done on proxy?

Cc Sodiqyinka chidi4eze Stancity

Not fam with the process
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
jemimaa01:

Noted*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
2el:

Cc Sodiqyinka chidi4eze Stancity

Not fam with the process
she needs to write an application to jamb through the school.. the earlier the better. time is running out..

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.