Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

ICE BLOCK Business - Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ICE BLOCK Business - Advice (682 Views)

Tips And Hints To Starting Ice Block Business / Ice Block Business / Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICE BLOCK Business - Advice by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hi friends,
I am a young graduate, and I wish to go into ice block making,
Kindly put me through
Thanks
Re: ICE BLOCK Business - Advice by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pls I need someone to put me through
Re: ICE BLOCK Business - Advice by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Please I'm still waiting for information from you guys. Kindly assist with any useful info you have. God bless
Re: ICE BLOCK Business - Advice by labamo07(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hi, block making business is a fantastic and very lucrative business but it depends on your financial commitment and time. I run the business part time and its earning me more than I can imagine. Although the business can be frustrating when the machine develop faults and when there is no supply of power. wherever you are, trust me your buyers will locate you. How much are you planning to invest? Are you buying a deep freezer of you intend to build the machine? Do you plan buying a generator for the business. If you want to build, I can give you an insight to help you out. call me on 07051786323 seun.
Re: ICE BLOCK Business - Advice by Millionjazz(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sure its a good line. For any answer to whatever u might want to ask, ranging for block machine to the production and sales. Send me a mail at obiekwenwachukwu@gmail.com.
Re: ICE BLOCK Business - Advice by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks guys
Re: ICE BLOCK Business - Advice by emeths: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am also interested.

(1) (Reply)

Sinotruck Howo Dumptruck 371hp / Dealdey's Poor Customer Service / 100 Best Companies To Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.