Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (28893 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by plainmirror(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
N-------ational

Y-------ear of

S------ex and

C------onfort

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Sodiumdawg: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
ONE MADAM NIARY TAKE ME FOR CAMP!

WOMAN WEY DEM DON DO AM MALLAGE GI'AM LING FOR HAND OOOO!

I PIK LACE!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Sexydevil(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
3 and 6
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
I did no 7......my trick was to show my platoon soldier (I've forgotten what they call them)some old medicines I brought from home & it worked like charm....
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by loomer: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
3 nd 5
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by ichidodo: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
3 and 5..... The last time we was caught dem soldiers frog marched us with just boxers to the seminar grounds....come and see begging...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
definately gonna do number 9.......2016
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Spicylate:
3 and 7.
guilty also
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Akalia(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Am guilty of number 9

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by zingo42(f): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
7 joor,to the extent they named me sickler through out my stay in camp!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Akalia:
Am guilty of number 9
still rollin'?
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by MacluvPH(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
This remind me of Nsit attai(Ecomog hostel)in Akwa Ibom state. Hailing all the 2012 Batch A Corp members especially Platoon 3.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by adeA1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Spicylate:
3 and 7.
u must be a la...zy grl cos of d 2 optns u go for . It cnt be a coincidence I gess
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Shiifi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
hmmmmmm short nicker coopet nko
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Funjosh(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
Life at orientation camp could be stressful for a corp member within the first three days he or she arrives wink You would need to put yourself together and know how things go around in such a 'regimented place' (apologies to Mr Olaiya, Kwara State NYSC camp coordinator, 2008). As time goes on, one becomes acclimatized to the environment. When you become familiar with the surrounding, there are certain things you might likely start to do. So which of them did you do at orientation camp? Below...

1) Coming to the parade ground in the morning and trying to catch a sight of that babe in your platoon you have been dying for, so that you can stay close to her in order to initiate a conversation with her grin Chai!!! Oluwafunmilayo, God nor go forgive u for captivating and mesmerizing my heart grin

2) Dishing excess food to your crush in camp or your guys in your hostel the day your platoon would be in the kitchen.

3) Escaping from those boring seminars where they teach you how to make soap, key-holders and all those trash...while relaxing in the hostel with some few guys, soldier man go come, una go fly enter bush grin

4) Spending almost all your alawee for Mami market on top a babe wey dem go later post go anoda local government for primary assignment.

5) Rushing to morning parade without taking your bath because you woke up late and soldier men dey come.

6) Forming big boy or girl...eating at mami from Monday to Saturday but you nor dey miss the Sunday rice and chicken from camp kitchen grin

7) Pretending to be sick just to escape early mor-mor parade.

cool 'Collecting' people's soaps and other petty items when you can't find yours because you feel one them must have done same to you.

9) Escaping into the bush to take some w**d grin (the kporists know demselves)

10) Arguing with some drunk fellows late into the night after consuming countless bottles at mami grin

Feel free to add yours...
Happy Sunday to all!

OP no Shut Put among your list. That is what I do most in Wanunne Camp for Benue State grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Innocentonyi(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by gondon(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
***Mine was withdrawing money for corpers whilst in camp and collecting #400 per withdrawal and settling d RSM his own cut.
** Making use of da Light out to help some b**be*

*** faking faint situations , to dodge parade or drill.........................

I REPRESENT ((2012 JUNE JULY JIGAWA)) ((ONE PLATOON))
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by omartins(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
2 & 3, those boring lecture but instead of hiding inside hostel I'll work around with my badge fully shown where it can be clearly seen (Corps police).
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by joeyekembele: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
Life at orientation camp could be stressful for a corp member within the first three days he or she arrives wink You would need to put yourself together and know how things go around in such a 'regimented place' (apologies to Mr Olaiya, Kwara State NYSC camp coordinator, 2008). As time goes on, one becomes acclimatized to the environment. When you become familiar with the surrounding, there are certain things you might likely start to do. So which of them did you do at orientation camp? Below...

1) Coming to the parade ground in the morning and trying to catch a sight of that babe in your platoon you have been dying for, so that you can stay close to her in order to initiate a conversation with her grin Chai!!! Oluwafunmilayo, God nor go forgive u for captivating and mesmerizing my heart grin

2) Dishing excess food to your crush in camp or your guys in your hostel the day your platoon would be in the kitchen.

3) Escaping from those boring seminars where they teach you how to make soap, key-holders and all those trash...while relaxing in the hostel with some few guys, soldier man go come, una go fly enter bush grin

4) Spending almost all your alawee for Mami market on top a babe wey dem go later post go anoda local government for primary assignment.

5) Rushing to morning parade without taking your bath because you woke up late and soldier men dey come.

6) Forming big boy or girl...eating at mami from Monday to Saturday but you nor dey miss the Sunday rice and chicken from camp kitchen grin

cool 'Collecting' people's soaps and other petty items when you can't find yours because you feel one them must have done same to you.

10) Arguing with some drunk fellows late into the night after consuming countless bottles at mami grin

Feel free to add yours...
Happy Sunday to all!
1 4, 5, and 7 come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nosu(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
11. Waking earlier than normal to join the NCCF morning devotion
12. Not missing NCCF evening group and Unit meeting and the service that follows after the meeting
13. Join mdgs to avoid parade
14. Slept in the hostel during camp fire night (best night on camp)
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by yoged(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
3 and 6. Iseyin camp things grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
pls house, I like to ask if it's compulsory to do morning parade,and what if ur health forbid it,pls quote me for reply.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by 2goodbobo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Playing Inter platoon Football competition grin (for guys)
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Jaynaira: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
11..Using the bush as toilet
12..Going to those social events at nite with a member of the opposite sex.
13..Helping a soldier toast a babe(for guys) in return for protection from parade. Secretly dating a soldier (for ladies) with the final stuff going down after camp.
14..Trying to do "notice me" in all camp activities so as to influence your posting to the state capital as PPA.
15..Going to eat at the shops in mami with pretty attendants,not really minding the food quality(for guys) and strolling around mami without purpose(for ladies).We all know what u are looking for.
16..Bribing soldiers at least once for reasons best known to you with money,food or drinks.
17..Imagining how the hostel of the opposite sex looks like if u were there,AKA "hollow-man illusions" (Many will deny this).
18..Sewing your camp clothes at least once.
19..Using someone's bucket of water when no-one is watching.
20..Trying to find out who is bleeping in camp either through gossips or rumours.(CIA corpers).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by slyopez(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
I didn't do 2 because i was not posted to the kitchen on our platoon duty day, but No. 9 hmmm, i didn't but my close pals did. Paiko camp Niger State, a fresh memory comes to mind.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by MadCow1: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rapmoney:

I did indeed have a Babe I was eyeing that year. Sadly, she no send me. But I ended up with better.

Rapmoney:

As a platoon leader, I had the responsibility of sharing food. I did give my friends a little more if a they asked, but my babe was neither in my platoon, nor did she really eat camp food.

Rapmoney:

I did use to sleep in the hostel during lectures and never ran from the police nor soldiers when they came because I was an O.G like that. All of them were my guys, and I paid the price for such preferential treatment in bottles of beer at Mami Market. Plus being a platoon leader had its perks.

Rapmoney:

Funny enough, I never did this as my babe was landed after camp on the eve of passing out. However, I did spend a shitload in Mami market on food and drinks for the soldiers and my loyal crew.

Rapmoney:

I bathed morning after parade and jogging and nights before bed. So in the mornings all I did was brush and wash my face before heading to the parade ground.

Rapmoney:

Though I was in front of the pot sharing the food, I never tasted a morsel of that NYSC food. I remember how one corper actually came and begged me for my card which I gave him only for him to return it saying because I had not used it, it would look suspicious. So I started buying him food from time to time in Mammy Market.

Rapmoney:

I never missed parade.. I loved the jogging the most and was forcibly made a Marching Guard.

Rapmoney:

I don't steal and nobody stole from me and we only recorded one theft case in my room. I was the room leader and almost hand picked the entire members of the room.

Rapmoney:

Lol... The first thing I found in Obubra was where weed was sold.

Rapmoney:

I don't discuss with drunks.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by lymelyte(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
1,3,9 grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by nwadiuko1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
1 and 9 God forgive me
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by starlingbawa(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
1, 3, 6, and 10. grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Herapal(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na we be May 2015 corpers. I go enjoy life well well, by God's grace.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? by Benjazzy10(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Next Year if I graduate go camp,I'll cum here cum comment on my experience..*wink*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story / 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.