Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Advice On Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On Phone To Buy (1078 Views)

Two Flies Captured Having Sex On Phone(photo) / Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / Nigeria Signs Currency Pact With China And It's Effect On Phone Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
I have bad luck with phones my first nokia phone lost half of its memory 3 months after using it my blackberry curve 4 developed faults a day after buying it i was just managing it till it finally got spoilt then i bought the lg g2 and the screen started flickering changed the screen and the problem persists people say its a motherboard problem. I need advice on a phone i can buy that will last for like 5 years without a problem a phone i can use with my peace of mind.
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Get an iPhone 6
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by papadjaji: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls buy a samsung galaxy S5. Pls avoid all the UK used fones thing for it is just cloned. Or better still, get a Nokia torch light. Its less than 4.5k and will save u a great deal of money and stress.
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
papadjaji:
Pls buy a samsung galaxy S5. Pls avoid all the UK used fones thing for it is just cloned. Or better still, get a Nokia torch light. Its less than 4.5k and will save u a great deal of money and stress.
i cant use a nokia torch light am a student and use my phone for reading researching and even coding. I need a high end phone that lasts
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Get an iPhone 6
The restrictions are stupid i dont think i can use it.
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
tensazangetsu:
The restrictions are stupid i dont think i can use it.

How about a Samsung?
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:

How about a Samsung?
Most get viruses and after some months half of the memory disappears a phone of 16 gig can have just 2 gig always free even if theres nothing inside at least for the ones i have seen
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Most get viruses and after some months half of the memory disappears a phone of 16 gig can have just 2 gig always free even if theres nothing inside at least for the ones i have seen

Wow, okay, I think it's time you asked for your own specially made phone.
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Wow, okay, I think it's time you asked for your own specially made phone.
lol i just need suggestions i want something i can use for 5 to 6 years am tired of changing phones every year or are all phones being sent to africa factory defective
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Saucekide25(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
tensazangetsu:
lol i just need suggestions i want something i can use for 5 to 6 years am tired of changing phones every year or are all phones being sent to africa factory defective

5-6 years?? I i can't use a phone for more than 4-5months. Gosh!
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Mubbyleey(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Saucekide25:

Gosh! What's wt the forming naw?
Are u a girl
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Saucekide25:

Thats you
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2015
please suggest guys i really need your contributions
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Baadal(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2015
tensazangetsu:
please suggest guys i really need your contributions
Galaxy NOTE 4, Galaxy S5 or HTC ONE M8
Re: Advice On Phone To Buy by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Baadal:

Galaxy NOTE 4, Galaxy S5 or HTC ONE M8
Seriously considering the m8 but have had bad experiences with samsung what do you think of lumia phones

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Windows 10 Coming To Android Phones! / Exclusive Photos Of Released Smartphone / I Need Android Phone Version 4.4 Upward With 20K Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.