Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda (1869 Views)

Calabar-ugep-ogoja-katsina Ala Road- Another GEJ Project Buhari Takes Credit / BUSTED: Another Video Explains Ikeja Guy Sitting Tricks / Reuben Abati Caught Using Fake Pictures For GEJ Transformation Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by baye2023(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
The power plant built and commissioned in 2007 by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo commissioned again last week by jonathan..Another Transformation Agenda?? grin

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
hahahah hahha haahha a is the power plant working as it should.. has it been hooked up to the National Grid? shiiooor

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Our own dear President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe mai nasarra Jonathan, shugaban kasa till 2019, Allah ye jer zamani ka.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by simplemach(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Its possible what OBJ did was breaking of ground after which GEJ completed and officially commissioned the plant.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by tswitch: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP you are the biggest liar or ignoramus on Nairaland today.

Take your pick!

For the interested observed Obasnjo approved OLOROSOGO 1, Jonathan approved and commissioned OLOROSOGO 2 this past week. Google is your friend to verify.

OP. your lies are dead on arrival!

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by aresa: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

Take your pick!

For the interested observed Obasnjo approved OLOROSOGO 1, Jonathan approved and commissioned OLOROSOGO 2 this past week. Google is your friend to verify.

Olorunsogo II 754 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant
Project Description:

The contract for the 754 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant, which is an extension of the 335 MW Power Plant was signed on 16th April 2007, with Messrs SEPCO III Electric Power Construction Corporation of China and with Messrs Oska~Jo & Partners Ltd/Scott Wilson Plc. (now URS Corporation) to supervise the project.

http://oskajo.com/projects/completed-projects/olorunsogo-ii-754-mw-combined-cycle-power-plant

Stop lying, the contract was approved back in 2007 when jonascam was still fishing back i n the creeks...

Google is your friend too...

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by tswitch: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:

Stop lying, the contract was approved back in 2007 when jonascam was still fishing back i n the creeks...

Google is your friend too...

If you think I will click a link of a company with bogus claims you have another thought coming.

Remeber that Olorunsogo 1 was in Osun state right?

Now ask yourself which Olorunsogo power plant is in Ogun State which he commissioned?

Simple ways to find out:
1. Ask those in the industry, open a thread on the matter a lot of professionals are in the house they will give you the load down.

2. Ask any Ogun citizen has Olorunsogo 2 been working/active prior to last week.

These resources might help your ignorance.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201101270841.html/

http://cphcnnews..com/2013/03/ncp-approves-sale-of-olorunsogo.html?m=1

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/177247-jonathan-commissions-650m-power-plant-says-hes-fulfilled-election-promise.html

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/199036-jonathan-commissions-olorunsogo-power-plant

Even the renown pathological Lai Mohammed will not pull this stunt you tried.

By the way you owe us all an apology for the misinformation and lies on the thread.

We are waiting........

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by aresa: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
tswitch:

And that Olorunsogo 1 was in Osun state right?

Now ask yourself which Olorunsogo power plant is in Ogun State which he commissioned.

These resources might help your ignorance.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201101270841.html/

http://cphcnnews..com/2013/03/ncp-approves-sale-of-olorunsogo.html?m=1

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/177247-jonathan-commissions-650m-power-plant-says-hes-fulfilled-election-promise.html

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/199036-jonathan-commissions-olorunsogo-power-plant

By the way you owe us all an apology for the misinformation and lies on the thread.

We are waiting........
[/s]

I was expecting you to show us where Jonasacm approved or awarded the contract for Olorunshogo phase 2, the same one he just commissioned.

Please don't bother replying if you cant...

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by tswitch: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

I was expecting you to show us where Jonasacm approved or awarded the contract for Olorunshogo phase 2, the same one he just commissioned.

Please don't bother replying if you cant...

You ignorance is at best unbecoming.

Have you seen any document online showing or stating Mr President approved the buying of Naval ships,approved the building of new dams,approved building of IPPs,approved building universities or approved railway revamp even prior to this election period.

You are just an underdog and I sincerely don't have the time to educate you.

I now see reasons with whoever said a good number of Nigerian youths were unemployable.

Too much data lack of insight!

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by aresa: 12:40am On Feb 23, 2015
tswitch:

You ignorance is at best unbecoming.
Have you seen any document online showing or stating Mr President approved the buying of Naval ships,approved the building of new dams,approved building of IPPs,approved building universities or approved railway revamp even prior to this election period.
You are just an underdog and I sincerely don't have the time to educate you.
I now see reasons with whoever said a good number of Nigerian youths were unemployable.
Too much data lack of insight!

tswitch:
Jonathan approved and commissioned OLOROSOGO 2 this past week. Google is your friend to verify.

You said Jonascam approved Olorunshogo 2 so why is it so difficult for you to show us where he did? At least google is your best friend.

I showed you my own proof that OBJ approved Olorunshogo 2 so show us your own proof that Jonsacam did.

Stop making silly claims you can not back up with facts...

Liar liar...

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by tswitch: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:

You said Jonascam approved Olorunshogo 2 so why is it so difficult for you to show us where he did? At least google is your best friend.

I showed you my own proof that OBJ approved Olorunshogo 2 so show us your own proof that Jonsacam did.

Stop making silly claims you can not back up with facts...

Liar liar...

Back up what with what?
Go and check all my post on energy threads then you will understand the capacity with which I am speaking.
I really dont have time to educate you need to prep for my meeting.
So off you go.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by Splashme: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2015
[size=20pt]OBJ built and commissioned Olorunshogo 1

GEJ built and commssioned Olorunshogo 2[/size]

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by aresa: 12:53am On Feb 23, 2015
tswitch:

Back up what with what?
Go and check all my post on energy threads then you will understand the capacity with which I am speaking.
I really dont have time to educate you need to prep for my meeting.
So off you go.

I'm not interested in your capacity, just show us where Jonascam approved Olorunshogo 2.

I showed you mine that OBJ did so show us yours.

How do you even educate people with your zero knowledge and bogus claim? Just admit that you lied and quit dancing around...

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by sammyj: 1:31am On Feb 23, 2015
grin
Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by ilovecritics(m): 2:00am On Feb 23, 2015
The 3rd and 4th to comment are crazy peeps! Go on.. *spreads mat*
Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 23, 2015
tswitch:

1. Ask those in the industry, open a thread on the matter a lot of professionals are in the house they will give you the load down.

Bros, are you a professional in the power sector?

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by egift(m): 2:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Jonathan is putting cosmetics on the foresight and projects of others and claiming it as his own grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 23, 2015
tswitch:

Take your pick!

Thanks for this great info. God bless President GEJ and all the good people of Nigeria.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200
Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)
Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by khassy(m): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2015
if it was true
.. APCITES FOR DON SHOUT AM SINCE

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 23, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 23, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best...
Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by tswitch: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:

I'm not interested in your capacity, just show us where Jonascam approved Olorunshogo 2.

I showed you mine that OBJ did so show us yours.

How do you even educate people with your zero knowledge and bogus claim? Just admit that you lied and quit dancing around...

Sorry for delay in response.
Hectic day.

For your question.
The whole Nigeria was agog then when Baba Iyabo commissioned his IPP in 2007.
This link below will tell you which plants he comissioned and will finally lay your worries to rest.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/ngige-was-wrong-on-obasanjo-power-plants/

Excerpts from the paper:
Both the transmission and distribution subsections were strengthened such that peak load (delivered) for the first time in the history of Nigeria surpassed the 2400 megawatts maximum in 2002. The establishment of the Papalanto (335MW), Omotosho (335MW), Geregu (410MW), Afam V (276MW), Enron IPP(280MW) andKwale IPP (450MW) were added during the same period with the view of increasing.

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/powr/af/ng/p0005.htm

All OBJs projects (4 IPPs) were commisioned by him.

Please recall that Olorunsogo 2 has a 750MW capacity?

In other matters I saw a write up by a Dele Momodu on your same topic this afternoon but instead of Olorunsogo he is mentioning Omotosho 1 and claiming it is also in Ogun state and that was what Johnathan commissioned.
Same source as yours?
Anyway Omotoso 1 and 2 are in Ondo.
Obj commissioned Omotoso 1.

There is no write up in any energy journal, newspaper or magazine prior to Friday last week stating Olorunsogo 2 has been earlier commissioned and I can now see the following trends and twists as a political move to what gains I cant imagine since the whole world can see it is false.
Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by tswitch: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
obongproff:

Bros, are you a professional in the power sector?

Professional in the "POWER" sector?

No.
Re: BUSTED!! Another Gej Transformation Agenda by slightlyMad(f): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
seun, pls move this scam to the homepage

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Reasons Why Terrorism Lingers In The North. / EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders / Jonathan, Leaders Move To Revive PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.