Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) (1996 Views)

Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven / New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by lillaowow(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Our Amazing Nairalander, finally release his demo

He is finally here No more "joining you guys soon"

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=935240543153808

Enjoy.
i wish him all the best. grin grin

Abeg, Mod, please move to appropriate section

2 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by pinkycute(f): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmmm Airforce1 remember me when you join them #AmYourBigFan grin

wink

Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Airforce1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
pinkycute:
Hmmmmm Airforce1 remember me when you join them #AmYourBigFan grin

wink

Legendary Airforce1 baby

Smiles
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by pinkycute(f): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin grin that's correct wink

Airforce1:

Legendary Airforce1 baby

Smiles
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Airforce1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin that's correct wink

wink
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by lillaowow(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
it was an amazing demo.
He totally KILLED it grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by lillaowow(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Airforce1:

wink

boss, How are you sir.. i am in love with your demo
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by mikigen(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin in airforce1's voice joining you guys soon! Working on my album...nice one bro!
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Enegod(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
who is he? I don't know him
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Ace119(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Are you $h!tting me?!
Dude u destroyed the song completely....I don laff tire.
U don join them already - I mean the comedians
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol, finally,, congrats to u bruh,,... "working on my album, join u guys soon" I so loved that line.. Haha, congrats once again..
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ace119:
Are you $h!tting me?!
Dude u destroyed the song completely....I don laff tire.
U don join them already - I mean the comedians
is that a compliment??
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Samiceman: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
OMG... That mustn't be our own Airforce1

"I'm so reasim no desim".... Dafaq?
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Ace119(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
YNeme3E:
is that a compliment??
Did you watch the video?
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by akinsadeez(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
another Air.force1 thread. That video you posted is absolutely hilarious by the way. laughed my arze out.grin grin grin I sincerely hope that is not an example of air force's talent.
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ace119:
Did you watched the video?
I did, and he didn't do that bad I'll say,, by the way its "watch" not "watched" pls modify.. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Ace119(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
YNeme3E:
I did, and he didn't do that bad I'll say,, by the way its "watch" not "watched" pls modify.. Cheers
oh well...btw thanks for pointing that out
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Samiceman: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
YNeme3E:
Are u kidding me? He didn't do bad? Come on dude, let's just hope that's not our own airforce1

The guy in the video is a clown
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Samiceman:
Are u kidding me? He didn't do bad? Come on dude, let's just hope that's not our own airforce1

The guy in the video is a clown
lol, quite true, buh c'mon he wasn't that terrible ( for a first timer anyways)
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Airforce1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Smiles smiley
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by jaykaylegend(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2015
But guys seriously it that really airforce 1??

I hope not!!

Bt if na airforce 1 true true then you no sabi sing oooo(TBH)
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Airforce1(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2015
jaykaylegend:
But guys seriously it that really airforce 1??

I hope not!!

Bt if na airforce 1 true true then you no sabi sing oooo(TBH)

cheesy cheesy
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by jaykaylegend(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Airforce1:

wink cheesy
padi no be you ba( no fall my hand oooo) your number 1 fan
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Airforce1(m): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2015
jaykaylegend:
padi no be you ba( no fall my hand oooo) your number 1 fan

cheesy
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by mrking3(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Nairaland will be so boring without the likes of airforce1! I just watched the Demo! All I can say is weldone boy! but you'll fit well into Comedy or something! That Demo is such a comic Relief! Can't remember the last time I laughed out loud and rolling on the floor!

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Airforce 1, I know say one day you go make us proud. grin

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Airforce1(m): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2015
mrking3:
Nairaland will be so boring without the likes of airforce1! I just watched the Demo! All I can say is weldone boy! but you'll fit well into Comedy or something! That Demo is such a comic Relief! Can't remember the last time I laughed out loud and rolling on the floor!

i like to make people laugh cheesy
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Airforce1(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Airforce 1, I know say one day you go make us proud. grin

Hehehe grin
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Truckpusher(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Airforce1:

Hehehe grin
The constant jest about your music in the section should bouy your spirit up brother.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by Airforce1(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
The constant jest about your music in the section should bouy your spirit up brother.

smiles
Re: Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) by lillaowow(m): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2015
i watched the video again... i am still rolling on the floor....
Awesome Video

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Rowlene – Boy Bye Mp3 Download / Celine Dion. / K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.