Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:46 AM

Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (34203 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by yourstruly5(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2016
menix:
My school supplied our textbook, fee included in our skool fee.
SS3 1st term: Got info of som notorious boiz making real cash frm going to collect books lik Ababio, Nelkon, oxford dict. Nd loads of oda expensive books frm d store nd leaves no record.

Been d Lord of my own platoon of boiz we went into d store on six diff. Days collected as much as we could carry nd this same office is manned by 3 naval personnels buh boiz were not smiling then..

Mile 2 bridge then was were we had book colonies, nd d igbo boiz kept encouraging us until d mkt was saturated..

Wen yawa gas Navy authorities stormed dat mkt buh as per being ontop our game only som greedy ones frm d oda group paid d price of explusion...

SS3 2nd term I did not pay any skool fee cous d skool was owing mii..

Did you attend NNSS ABK?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by ndbros4justice: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Didn't do much. Saw hell, got abt 40 nicknames b4 I left skul, did tinz I don't hav guts to talk abt yet....
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by saturnjay(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Stole school chicken, killed it, boiled it and ate it with my gang
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
kika23:

Our refectorians were bullies Ehn... In the name of punishment for not cleaning our tables, they'd take our night caps and brunch or even tea breaks.... Very evil seniors! I had friends among them though so on such days, I get lucky wink

What catholic sch is that? Catholic schools usually don't tolerate bullies, so I'm surprised!
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by tunbosun9: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
menix:
My school supplied our textbook, fee included in our skool fee.
SS3 1st term: Got info of som notorious boiz making real cash frm going to collect books lik Ababio, Nelkon, oxford dict. Nd loads of oda expensive books frm d store nd leaves no record.

Been d Lord of my own platoon of boiz we went into d store on six diff. Days collected as much as we could carry nd this same office is manned by 3 naval personnels buh boiz were not smiling then..

Mile 2 bridge then was were we had book colonies, nd d igbo boiz kept encouraging us until d mkt was saturated..

Wen yawa gas Navy authorities stormed dat mkt buh as per being ontop our game only som greedy ones frm d oda group paid d price of explusion...

SS3 2nd term I did not pay any skool fee cous d skool was owing mii..

You went to NNSS OJo?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by kika23(f): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
sarzy:

What catholic sch is that? Catholic schools usually don't tolerate bullies, so I'm surprised!

You have no idea....
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Olusharp(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
ixora3:
One time a teacher was invigilating us and he bent down to see what one student was writting so his bum bum was facing me,so I used my pen and started putting it under his bum bum didn't even knw d was anoder teacher @my back,dt teacher gave me d knock of my life.d whole class started laughing.d teacher asked wat was wrong and oda teacher dt gave me a knock said nothing.I thank God say she no expose me.I for diÉ
did you attend Able God?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by ixora3(f): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Olusharp:
did you attend Able God?
no I didn't
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Aayourmi9(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
ERCROSS:
[b] Hmmm...
I did a lot of tinz naa but I will jst share d most interesting one..
It was at a Government public school...There was this ]MR MARTINS who happens to be a womanizing male teacher then, back then when big gurls r still in secondary schools ooo..
He happens to knw m d boyfwend of a gurl he's been eyeing and since then he's been looking for ways to shock me. grin

On that fateful day, The closing bell had jst been ranged, I took to the stairs coz my class was sited on the second floor of a storeyed building. On my way down the stairs with other students and, coincidentally the so called Mr Martins on the 3rd step ahead of me, I greeted him frm the back and he looked back and replied. Jst few seconds later , he turned back and started shouting who said that. shocked

I and d other students on the stairs were like who said what lipsrsealed undecided. He turned back and suddenly pointed to me.. U r the one.. shocked shocked shocked and I was Chisos shocked
it struck my face like a thunder and my face went red... cry The sound of the slap drew the attention of other students.. He dragged me to the teachers staff room asking me to confess ... embarassed

After like 20 minutes, he asked me to leave and report to him the following day... Then, I went to meet my friends who had been waiting for me while watching the whole event unfolding.

Wetin u do naa, how d tin take happen, na u talk am ? Wetin dem talk say u do, why him dey harrass u naa...? my friends bombarded me wit different questions and I narrated the whole scenario for them and were like angry shuo ... sad which levels na, e slap u and u no fit do anything tongue.... and dey succeeded in hardening my heart..

The following day, the event has become d talk of the school but I was determined to show the e-diot some pepper. I no go him office to report, I was expecting he will find me come class by himself.. he sent some students to come call for me, of which I refused.. few hours later he came to my class, located my seat, he asked me to stand up, I stood up... and later he asked me to kneel down... hian.. U say what... kneel down for where ? I knw fit.. I jst tell him I can't ... Na here the film start ... He went for a while and was back few minutes later with one MR BABATUNDE who happens to be the most ruthless teacher in school back then. He yelled at me to kneel down but I stood defiant, he lifted up d cane in his hands to hit me and I was quick to get hold of his hands dragging the cane wit him.. D class shouted at this acts, and they were ordered to go kneel down outside under the scorching sun by MR MARTINS who jst stood aside, surprised by my stubbornness, I cha see chance escape d class and went out of school jumping ova d fence for that day..

My friends who v been fed by d news hailed me and on the assembly ground d following day, it was announced that a student beat d MR BABATUNDE and I was like ... shocked wtf... I only dragged the Cain in his hands and stood defiant to his command , I didn't beat him oooo.. [/b]

Thank God the principal wasn't around.. One way or the other, I cha get myself out of that mess.. And till date in dat skool, it stood a news and a rumour that a student once beat MR BABATUNDE...

that Iganmode grammar school
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by ERCROSS(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Aayourmi9:
that Iganmode grammar school
U skooled there abi u too hear the rumour... grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Aayourmi9(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=ERCROSS post=49099121]

U skooled there abi u too hear the rumour... grin[I'll/quote]..that was my school
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Peacefullove: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Paulpeps(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2016
portaableg:
I'm fond of using my bumbum to spell my name if am asked my name.
Pls come and spell your name at my house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities / FUOYE Bans Students From Using Cars On Campus (pics) / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.