Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Where Was Prophet Elijah Actually Taken? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was Prophet Elijah Actually Taken? (804 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire / Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was Prophet Elijah Actually Taken? by psychologist(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
2kings 2:11
And it came to pass,As they still went on, and talked, that, Behold, there appeared a chariot of fire,and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

now lets fast track to the Book of
John 3:13
No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven-the son of Man. NIV

Christ clearly told us here that no body has ever ascended into heaven except from him, So where was prophet elijah taken to?
Re: Where Was Prophet Elijah Actually Taken? by skylane: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
psychologist:
And it came to pass,As they still went on, and talked, that, Behold, there appeared a chariot of fire,and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven-the son of Man. NIV

Christ clearly told us here that no body has ever ascended into heaven except from him, So where was prophet elijah taken to?

my bro there are some questions we ask and it turns into a sin,well there are 7 heavens and Gods throne thats the holy of holies is in the seventh heaven,he was taken to abraham's bossom that's the 5 or 6th heaven no sufferin there is just like paradise,only tru ppl who are well connected with the spirit will agree with me
Re: Where Was Prophet Elijah Actually Taken? by simplex2: 12:07am On Feb 23, 2015
skylane:
my bro there are some questions we ask and it turns into a sin,well there are 7 heavens and Gods throne thats the holy of holies is in the seventh heaven,he was taken to abraham's bossom that's the 5 or 6th heaven no sufferin there is just like paradise,only tru ppl who are well connected with the spirit will agree with me

Lol @1st - 7th heaven! I'm sure if the bible had said the world was flat, you will definitely believe it irrespective of scientific findings. Please tell us which is the 7th heaven? Saturn? Jupiter? Uranus? Or those it stretch pass the plants and entered into another universe?
Re: Where Was Prophet Elijah Actually Taken? by skylane: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
simplex2:

Lol @1st - 7th heaven! I'm sure if the bible had said the world was flat, you will definitely believe it irrespective of scientific findings. Please tell us which is the 7th heaven? Saturn? Jupiter? Uranus? Or those it stretch pass the plants and entered into another universe?
Remember science only deals with the physical and not the spiritual,but the bible deals with both,
Re: Where Was Prophet Elijah Actually Taken? by Edygrin(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Check ya mail. Juz sent a PM
Re: Where Was Prophet Elijah Actually Taken? by Scholar8200(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
psychologist:

Paradise also the third Heaven (2 Corinth 12:2b,4a," ... such a one caught up to the third Heaven... how that he was caught up into Paradise.)

(1) (Reply)

(picture)Man Of God Using Bodyguards On The Pulpit Right Or Wrong ? / Bloggers needed urgently / US And Britian The Lost Tribes Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.