Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Should I Tell My Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Husband? (45362 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Husband? by Momma2(f): 2:09am On Feb 23, 2015
My hubby and i were visiting a friend of his yesterday.
We are quite friendly with each other so no awkward hugs and all.
However, something strange happened yesterday.
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat,
while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me.

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.
I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.
I acted as though i didn't notice and ran from the kitchen.

He is quite close to my hubby but i feel as though i should tell my husband.

Your candid opinion please.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by yhusiee(f): 2:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Tell him, den agree wt hm on hw 2 handle d problem. I can gv u a sound reason y u must tell him: he will trust u more knowing fully well dt u tell him tyns he shld knw concerning ur marriage. Remember, it is a marriage, 1 + 1 = 1. So tell him.

224 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by braine(m): 2:19am On Feb 23, 2015
yhusiee:
Tell him, den agree wt hm on hw 2 handle d problem. I can gv u a sound reason y u must tell him: he will trust u more knowing fully well dt u tell him tyns he shld knw concerning ur marriage. Remember, it is a marriage, 1 + 1 = 1. So tell him.

This is the response. Trust building 101.

Some men don't have shame. Tell your hubby every detail! I'm sure he'll react as I expect.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by menix(m): 2:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Wonderful!!!!
Is he sex starved to ve had a hard on..
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

Y tell ur husband? Its now left to u to avoid him lik plague.
'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by yhusiee(f): 2:25am On Feb 23, 2015
Ace119:
Did he hug u from behind?
Is your yansh that big?
It dznt mata; d tyn is "she's off limit 4 2 gud reasons"
1. She is married
2. She is his friend's wife
In an ethical social circle, d guy will neva near d gurl as long as any of his friends dated or is dating d babe, nt 2 talk of "MARRIAGE".

40 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Ace119(m): 2:27am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...
I completely concur

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Momma2:
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat, while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me. I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me. I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.

Tell your husband please and don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.He is not a good friend
next time he tries this,your husband or someone else may just walk in and you won't be able to explain why you said nothing the first time

220 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by dBard: 3:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Tell, but maybe you should leave out the 'attention' part for now, except you don't mind their relationship ending....
and be tactful.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Momma2(f): 3:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
And I will tell my husband.

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Aunty pls with all due respect tell your husband!.tell him everything,dn't leave a single detail out!..your hubby's friend is a bad and coveteous man,he's not worth being your hubbyks friend..*imagine your friend wife again?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by asadike(f): 4:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Be careful here. Think carefully, you know your man better, how do u think he will handle it? Is he d type that is easily provoked? D way you approach him is very important. I will prefer you tell him but only when he is in a more lighter mood.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by electropiz(m): 4:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Tell him!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Momma2:
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat, while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me. I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me. I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.

Please tell him quickly before you see yourself behaving funny, who knows if its ordinary, people are wicked and they can go to any length and executive their evil, please rush and tell your husband, if you don't you are on your own, who knows if its a plan between him and your husband just to know if its possible for you to keep secret from him, but to save yourself tell him, please.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by stinggy(m): 4:47am On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
Be careful here. Think carefully, you know your man better, how do u think he will handle it? Is he d type that is easily provoked? D way you approach him is very important. I will prefer you tell him but only when he is in a more lighter mood.

I like this comment.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by dhalizm: 5:20am On Feb 23, 2015
freeboy604:

Please tell him quickly before you see yourself behaving funny, who knows if its ordinary, people are wicked and they can go to any length and executive their evil, please rush and tell your husband, if you don't you are on your own, who knows if its a plan between him and your husband just to know if its possible for you to keep secret from him, but to save yourself tell him, please.
This sounds very funny but could be a possibility.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by ITbomb(m): 5:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
Keep us brief on your husband response, if I were him I would not take any confrontational step. I would just avoid and keep a close watch on the friend, if I have time, we plan together to set him up, either using recording devices or signal to step in when he wants to start something funny again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by lumzybo: 6:33am On Feb 23, 2015
OP, I wanna ask u smtin, b4 the event in the kitchen, what has been happening btw u n the other guy? Do u chat? To what extent does the chat goes? Perhaps intimate chats. How often do speak on fone? Yes it's a good thing u tell ur husband buh u need to think it through so that the table doesn't turn against u.

#peace

18 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by richielan: 6:37am On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by BJ4REEL(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2015
Momma2:
chai!!!...
Abeg tell your husband sharp sharp.
That 'thing' not good for a friend bikonu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by BJ4REEL(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Aunty pls with all due respect tell your husband!.tell him everything,dn't leave a single detail out!..your hubby's friend is a bad and coveteous man,he's not worth being your hubbyks friend..*imagine your friend wife again?
Really just imagine o
Already having hard on for a friend's wife that put to birth just recent o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Ajekpakororo: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed

Hahahahahahahahah a
I pity your friends and friends of friends.If you can tthe emboldened, then you don't see anything wrong with fuccking ur friends wives/Gfs. tongue tongue.You fit dey do am already sef.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Ajekpakororo: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Momma2:

Madam tell your husband.
ANY MAN THAT TRIES TO SLEEP WITH HIS FRIEND WIFE WILL DEFINITELY HAVE A WILL TO KILL HIM.TTHERE MIGHT BE SCORES TO SETTLE AND HE MAY CHOOSE BETRAYAL AS A GET BACK.
Madam, it's not good to allow him into your kitchen where you cook your husband's food after this incidence.odikwa riski!

Don't be surprise when your husband isn't surprise about this revelation b/cos e fit don happen before.

As for that niggar that says it might hinder future business deal, you can SEAL a deal with your wives Pussy. grin You fit join ya daughters own.

Umu aruruala!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!

Spoil which yeye relationship? ? When he was going after his friend's wife, he didn't know it would spoil the relationship? What kind of a friend does that?? Girls don finish for outside? ? undecided

Op, if I were in your shoes, I would have told my husband immediately without a second thought. .. If you try to hide it and handle it your own way, he may find out later.. you know how? The guy may go out and tell his friends how he hugged bla bla bla's wife and the news will get to your hubby before you know it, subsequently trust issue sets in..

Also, no secret in marriage, tell your husband and you both decide how to handle it. ..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Johnson84(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Simply tell your husband lest u get tempted to play along some other time. Telling him gets u a star as per trust in your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2015
freeboy604:

This could be true cos your husband was in the same house and so was fully aware his friend entered the kitchen whilst you were there and must have seen the bulge too except you guys spent alot of time in the kitchen. ...
Nne, tell your husband. .

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by johncreek: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2015
He needs to know what's up.
Otherwise the useless he- goat would turn it on your head.
Foolish He- goat...
Dem no dey see skirt for eyes or bobby..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2015
Your husband's friend put his filthy hands on you and you are asking if you should tell your husband?

No, don't tell him. Until the said friend goes behind you to tell your husband how you seduced and attempted raping him. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Really? Some people actually advised her to put her hubby's relationship with the guy in consideration before deciding to tell, seriously?

What kind of friend does what he did? I'd rather my husband not be friend's with such person.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Benbisco(f): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!

Hey Bro! "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME"?

What are you talking about? Her dressing? If she was not properly dressed or dressed in such a way as to attract molestation don't you think her husband will be the first to comment and correct her?

Why should she not tell her husband and rather avoid him? Such things are not to be kept secret especially in marriage. It might be difficult but she can find a way around it. I do not think avoiding him and trying to protect their relationship is the solution. Which relationship is to be protected? Hers and her husband's or her husband and his friend's?

If anything happens (up to rape) and she tells her husband at that point do you think he will completely agree with and believe her?

I am sorry, I do not agree with you.

@ poster please find a way to tell your husband. That is the right thing to do and as much as possible STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUY!

14 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!

What nonsense! this is disgusting to say the least.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.