Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,641 members, 7,782,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

Should I Tell My Husband? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Husband? (45299 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by EgusiSoup: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
My hubby and i were visiting a friend of his yesterday.
We are quite friendly with each other so no awkward hugs and all.
However, something strange happened yesterday.
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat,
while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me.

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.
I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.
I acted as though i didn't notice and ran from the kitchen.

He is quite close to my hubby but i feel as though i should tell my husband.

Your candid opinion please.

EgusiSoup thinks you are to blame. Your nippless were erect when he tried to hug you and the wall of your Virginiaa protruded out which in turn caused an innocent errection from the Guy.

Your husband should keep watch on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by sexymoma(f): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Pls op tell him ooo
This thing happened to ma sis friend... it was even their landlord that tapped her boobs and she didn't tell her hubby..
When the hubby later found out.... It was ma sis hubby that settled it for them... Gues what, the trust isn't there anymore.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by kilokeys(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
madam ... prevent catastrophe.. its real life and not a movie

tell ur husband but leave crazy details out. ( like hard ons , rubbing u)

you: hun, ur friend came on to me the last time ( tried hugging me from behind, though i slipped away), we should talk about everything, right?
so, what are you gonna do about that?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by babestella: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Tell him really fast but you must work with him to handle it maturely.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Yes.
Better tell now he is only touching than when he is going to attempt to rape u.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Ljboy(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
And I will tell my husband.

So u knw u will tell him b4 Y disturbing us den?? Nne take ur time oooooh
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Elypsis(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Pls tell ur hubby right away...so he can deal with dat kinda stupid frnd...some pple are jst idiots sha...why u go dey hold ur person wife??
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by joseph1832(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.

You've clearly made your stance known. Should he try such again, please mince no word with him by giving him the insult of his life.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by johnjon: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

Tell your husband please and don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.He is not a good friend
next time he tries this,your husband or someone else may just walk in and you won't be able to explain why you said nothing the first time

I agree with you
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by landlordalaba(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2015
;DA huge attention. Hahahahahaha
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by yaksm(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2015
I advice u him.Call ur husband n talk in a matured way 4 him 2 understand d mssg u r trying pass 2him I hpe he will understand. cos frm touch it will enta anoda tin
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Really? Some people actually advised her to put her hubby's relationship with the guy in consideration before deciding to tell, seriously?

What kind of friend does what he did? I'd rather my husband not be friend's with such person.
even if they both benefit from each other in businesses? she shld check her hubby...he may be like his friend.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by farem: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]
yhusiee:
Tell him, den agree wt hm on hw 2 handle d problem. I can gv u a sound reason y u must tell him: he will trust u more knowing fully well dt u tell him tyns he shld knw concerning ur marriage. Remember, it is a marriage, 1 + 1 = 1. So tell him.

Marriage Basics 101
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Adeyinka123: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Tell him or I will help you tell him o. Which kind thing be that sef?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by daddynasa: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2015
ITbomb:

Keep us brief on your husband response, if I were him I would not take any confrontational step. I would just avoid and keep a close watch on the friend, if I have time, we plan together to set him up, either using recording devices or signal to step in when he wants to start something funny again
no try am o. set up ke. just avoid him but let ur husband knw u should knw hw to talk to him. if u try setup the matter ffit change for ur eye o. I knw of a case like that. the girl set the husband up with a friend and right now the husband and the girl don fall inluv. wether na jazz I no knw
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by GBAGAAUN(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Hmm, ur story it get as it is o. It is showing k leg seriously. Ur husband friend touching u at ur back and his prick stand up. Let me ask u first ni, what are u does in the kitchen before he come and meet u? U go to look for something to eat abi? Are u suppose go there urself, answer? And are u sure it is the first time that he touching u ni? undecided
Oloshi
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by daddynasa: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2015
Adeyinka123:
Tell him or I will help you tell him o. Which kind thing be that sef?
guy ctrl R relax. u knw dem before?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2015
mutter:
I remember years back a friends husband tried to make a pass at me. I told him I felt he was joking because if he was serious I would have to tell his wife.
He looked at me wide open and said he was joking. I did not tell my friend because I did not want to hurt her.
Since the friendship was not a close one anyway, I kept my distance from her home.

Telling your husband is your decision entirely, you have to know what kind of man your husband is. You also have to know how to tell him.
Sometimes somethings are best left unsaid.

I really cannot tell you what is the right thing to do.

Something you need to know is that in most cases before a man will lay a hand on a woman he might have felt that he got a signal.
If a man did that to me i would have slapped him there and then, because I would be sure that I never gave him a signal so it would be for me an abuse.

a million likes 4u
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by nuesmann(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
YESTERDAY?,YOU NO GO WORK?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:

hmm maybe you were the one he touched. ........

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by madgoat(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015
U must av been giving d man wrong signals.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by chuka5000(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Is he sex starved to ve had a hard on..
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

Y tell ur husband? Its now left to u to avoid him lik plague.
'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...

She shld wait until he start fvcking her before she'll tell her hussy abi?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by adob16(f): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2015
yhusiee:
Tell him, den agree wt hm on hw 2 handle d problem. I can gv u a sound reason y u must tell him: he will trust u more knowing fully well dt u tell him tyns he shld knw concerning ur marriage. Remember, it is a marriage, 1 + 1 = 1. So tell him.

I couldn't agree more with this response
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.

Do u kno wat was his intention? Is possible he is trying to be funny, wat were u even doing in his kitchen if non b trouble you dey find.
That guy might be your husband savior tomorrow.
U better shut up your mouth and avoid him, however I think your husband might also b a pervert like him too.
Wat were ur eyes doing in his errrecttion part. Bad babe turn good wife indeed.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by benemmanuel: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Please wait while your transaction is processing

Thank you for banking with us
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Ljboy(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
mutter:
I remember years back a friends husband tried to make a pass at me. I told him I felt he was joking because if he was serious I would have to tell his wife.
He looked at me wide open and said he was joking. I did not tell my friend because I did not want to hurt her.
Since the friendship was not a close one anyway, I kept my distance from her home.

Telling your husband is your decision entirely, you have to know what kind of man your husband is. You also have to know how to tell him.
Sometimes somethings are best left unsaid.

I really cannot tell you what is the right thing to do.

Something you need to know is that in most cases before a man will lay a hand on a woman he might have felt that he got a signal.
If a man did that to me i would have slapped him there and then, because I would be sure that I never gave him a signal so it would be for me an abuse.

I no trust u.. Talk true, nobdy go beat u
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Many ''saints" on nl
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by drnairalov: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:

Please after you tell your husband come update us as to what happened or his reaction
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by gt101: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
grin Tell ur hubby if u dnt love ur home again.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by daddynasa: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2015
GBAGAAUN:
Hmm, ur story it get as it is o. Ur husband friend touching u at ur back and his prick stand up. Let me ask u first ni, what are u does in the kitchen before he come and meet u? And are u sure it is the first time that he touching u ni? undecided
bro u dey reason Wetin I dey reason. she enter the guy kitchen confortably and the guy get mind hug u frm back he no fear. he b like say una first dey play tiko tiko. talk true so we go knw the format

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.