Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Should I Tell My Husband? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Husband? (45358 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do what your minds tells you. The man might not mean anything some people like me react immediately i had contact with women it doesn't mean i am up to something, and that is why i wear things that will not show my attention always, this is my weakness i have been trying to work on.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Neplusultra(f): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Say what?!!! shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Neplusultra(f): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrlaw93:
You re welcome to Nairaland.
Lmao!
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by saviour1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
To me I will say tell him cause he is your husband, incase it get out of hand yours hubby will no. That you have already told about.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Reference(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yes, immediately or you are complicit. All these silly friendships sef. Marraige is the ultimate level of relationship. If you have a good one you need no other friend.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
My hubby and i were visiting a friend of his yesterday.
We are quite friendly with each other so no awkward hugs and all.
However, something strange happened yesterday.
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat,
while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me.

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.
I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.
I acted as though i didn't notice and ran from the kitchen.

He is quite close to my hubby but i feel as though i should tell my husband.

Your candid opinion please.
pls dnt hide dis kind of tin from ur husband,its dangareous,tell him as soon as possible and dnt entertain any of ur husband frnds, if he is nt arnd,if u must attend to dem do it inside ur compound were everybody cn c u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Reference(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
ikennaoma:
Don't tell ur husband but politely warn his friend

What kind of silly advice is this. The so called friend is trying to destroy the marraige and he must be protected. For what. If the husband has any sense he should send that friend packing. The consequences are dire. The man will come back and it will be worse. Woman draw a line, take a stand and stand firm. If your husband catches you, you lose. If you keep quiet blackmail and certain broken home will result. You are your husband's eyes behind his back. It is your duty to protect him from fake friends. His friend obviously does not respect him nor his marraige and must be ejected.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by franksam2009: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
And I will tell my husband.
. that's not a good idea,, just warn him never to try such with u again or u will tell ur hubby, trust me he won't do it again,,, I think you guys play or gist a lot, so he thought it's a sign u are into him.... don't spoil his marriage and friendship cos of Dis small issue
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Vikky014(f): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
I have told my husband and he went wtf.
He was and still is so upset that a so called friend would do that. He said he always thought he was a bit weird but never to that extent because the friend makes some sexual comments even in my hubby's presence which we always thought were very inappropriate.
So he has been cut off effective immediately. Won't even let my daughters near him.
Thanks everyone for your insight.
Goodnews. Thank God you told him
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Vikky014(f): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
He was and still is so upset that a so called friend would do that. He said he always thought he was a bit weird but never to that extent because the friend makes some sexual comments even in my hubby's presence which we always thought were very inappropriate.
So he has been cut off effective immediately. Won't even let my daughters near him.
Goodnews. Thank God you told him
uncle005:
Do what your minds tells you. The man might not mean anything some people like me react immediately i had contact with women it doesn't mean i am up to something, and that is why i wear things that will not show my attention always, this is my weakness i have been trying to work on.
Momma2:
Goodnews. Thank God you told him.hmmmmmm
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by DONFASZY(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls tell ur husby or show ur husby to me..make I go telk am...mugu....or give him chinese in ur husband front n wen u husby ask...yell am or wetin...u won open leg for am 2

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Ibyno(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blame your hubby, he tells him how bad u are on Bed .
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by donodion(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
That friend is useless.my sister,I would prefer you and your hubby invite him and his wife over for a meal and thereafter your oga should ask him why he's having sexual feelings for you when you both were on a visit.

This should be in his friends wife presence. I swear he will avoid henceforth and futher unhealthy compliments.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by teetee1: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
JESUS! I no wan imagine wetin my reaction go be if she doesn't tell me and I later find out or see for myself. Chai! The dude go wish say him no cum diis world at all and for the 'wife'...GAWD!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by mfonjones: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
My hubby and i were visiting a friend of his yesterday.
We are quite friendly with each other so no awkward hugs and all.
However, something strange happened yesterday.
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat,
while i was there, he came in and tried to hug me.

I didn't think much of it but he continued to put his arm's around me and rub me.
I pulled away gently only for me to turn around and see a huge erection.
I acted as though i didn't notice and ran from the kitchen.

He is quite close to my hubby but i feel as though i should tell my husband.

Your candid opinion please.
and then a nigga is abt loosing a buddy for dick standing reasons...save d relationship lady..tok to ur huzzy friend sternly bt kip it off buddy to save both ends
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nicholas4(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
A covetous man is a covetous man in all aspects of life. If a man could attempt to covet a friend's most important property (the wife), I wonder the extent he would go when it comes to business or money. You just saved your husband from the hands of a dangerous frienemy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by ovieohene: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
i v experienced things of this nature yrs back, then still single..i actually went to see my close friend thu much older than me..i call her my aunt. She invited me to their new apartment..then no child, already about two yrs marriage. As usual she told me to prepare some thing for them to eat since she just got back from work. Hmmm she was on her bed resting, while i was buzy @ d kichen her bubby came n started touching me... I held my peace. But i cried for my lovely friend for marrying such a coward. I had to court off my relationship with her..for over ten yrs now i have not set my eyes on someone who was like a sister to me. I could not tell her such because i didnot want to stop her hapiness, already i new what she pass thru before he finally came.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ppl with these kind of stories don't have dp, y ?? undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
You know your husband better,but if you ask me,don't start what you can't finish,simply put,don't tell him unless you can prove it
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by villager59: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
My candid advice is that you should tell your husband before it is too late. No doubt his friend has interest in you since and he must have been giving you signs which you had innocently accented. Going too far to touch and rub you confirm that. If u dont tell your husband then something is fishy and before you know it he will invite you out. Dont blame anybody later if your hubby finds out and no explanation will do to convince and extricate yourself. A word is enough......
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by baralatie(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
some people wicked o!so.embody wan grind another man wife,they talk say make she no shout.say to say,na paidi to paidi matter!
hian!!!
after when casala burst,the same people go talk say she be ashewo!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by femora007(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Is he sex starved to ve had a hard on..
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

Y tell ur husband? Its now left to u to avoid him lik plague.
'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...
should not spoil their relationship at the expense of her own marriage?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by MrMandilas: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Aunty pls with all due respect tell your husband!.tell him everything,dn't leave a single detail out!..your hubby's friend is a bad and coveteous man,he's not worth being your hubbyks friend..*imagine your friend wife again?
Yeah. U don't do bad thing to good people.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
Thanks y'll. What I was wearing is irrelevant(jean and a big top). I just had a baby 3weeks ago.
you even came there with your husband, that man must be an animal he's not worthy to be called friend YOU MUST TELL YOUR HUSBAND! YOU MUST TELL YOUR HUSBAND!! YOU MUST TELL YOUR HUSBAND!!! He will kill your husband if he had the opportunity, he's a devil
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Cixophyta7(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Momma2:
haa and keep us updated
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Adewaleideas(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
For the sake of trust,abeg tell ur hubby ooo...the guy na thief..ole oloju kokoro...knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by vlarge: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Some few things are at play here if you do not report this to your husband:

1) He does not have any regard for you or your hubby. So careless about relationship because he is not a good friend to you guys.

2) Knowing you have not told your husband might make him think you like what he is doing. Therefore, he will want to do more or even worse to see if he can break you.

3) What this means is, you have indirectly connived with him (keeping your husband in the dark) while he has the advantage of carefully planning how to harsh his plans concerning you or your husband.

Think about it, whose side are you on, his side or your husband's side? So, if you love your husband, tell him everything so he now have the advantage of knowing what is going on and properly plan how to get rid of everything that wants to come between you two while the other man remains in the dark as to what is happening or about to happen.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by tpiar: 1:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Zohan:
Ppl with these kind of stories don't have dp, y ?? undecided

they haven't had time time to find a dp that will explain a man having attention in a house full of guests and in the kitchen which anyone could enter at anytime and see him with it.

since men can not control their attention but just have it anyhow, even in a cold shower.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by Kericoo(m): 3:49am On Feb 26, 2015
richielan:
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com

Scam scam scam..sorry Newbie
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by gentleaccess: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2015
menix:
Wonderful!!!!
Is he sex starved to ve had a hard on..
Pls post wat u were puttin on cous am sure u were addressed d way u were dressed.

Y tell ur husband? Its now left to u to avoid him lik plague.
'Tomorrow is pregnant', don't spoil dat relationship btw them cous of somthing u can deal wiv...
man grow up na, she day her house...what do you expect her to wear. Dressed address has nothing to do with a man coveting his neighbour's wife
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by tpiar: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2015
women always like these kinds of stories, haha
Re: Should I Tell My Husband? by SenatorJames(m): 6:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Tell your husband and demonstrate how annoyed you were when it happened, so that your husband will not think you also enjoyed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.