Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums (48814 Views)

N50m Goods Destroyed As Electronic Store Got Burnt In Onitsha / SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity / Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by talktimi(m): 2:51am On Feb 23, 2015
The headquarters of Chisco Transport Limited in Lagos was gutted by fire yesterday.

The fire was said to have started after some hoodlums took advantage of a political campaign rally to throw substances suspected to be explosives into the premises of the transport company in apparent protest against President Goodluck Jonathan’s poster on a building beside Chisco’s head office.

According to a witness, who identified himself as Stanley, “it was when the All Progressives Congress (APC) campaign train was passing during their political rally along Eko Bridge that some hoodlums supporting the party, took advantage of the rally to throw objects into the premises of the company when they saw President Jonathan’s billboard hung on the uncompleted building beside Chisco Head Office, thinking the premises belongs to the Federal Government.”

When Daily Sun visited the scene, the inferno had razed down about 25 luxury buses and trucks. Sources revealed that the building belongs to the Industrial Training Fund (ITF), a Federal Government parastatal sharing a common fence with the leading transport company.

was targeted by the hoodlums because of President Jonathan’s billboard.

An employee of the transport company, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told our correspondent, that the damage could have been worse if not for the quick intervention of some employees of the company who sprang into action to salvage the situation when they noticed the fire. The workers were said to have used the fire-extinguishers available in the premises to assist fire fighters from both the state and Federal Fire Service to put off the fire.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=104547

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by OgenemaroKessy(m): 2:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Naija don suffer from all this blood suckers called Politicians and I pity the youth being used to perpetrate this nefarious acts. May God help us to see the aftermath of this dangerous voyage we are in.

66 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by OgenemaroKessy(m): 2:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Naija don suffer from all this
Politicians and I pity the youth being used to perpetrate this nefarious acts. May God help us to see the aftermath of this dangerous voyage we are in.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by OreMI22: 3:01am On Feb 23, 2015
talktimi:
By Anthony Obi

The headquarters of Chisco Transport Limited in Lagos was gutted by fire yesterday.

The fire was said to have started after some hoodlums took advantage of a political campaign rally to throw substances suspected to be explosives into the premises of the transport company in apparent protest against President Goodluck Jonathan’s poster on a building beside Chisco’s head office.

According to a witness, who identified himself as Stanley, “it was when the All Progressives Congress (APC) campaign train was passing during their political rally along Eko Bridge that some hoodlums supporting the party, took advantage of the rally to throw objects into the premises of the company when they saw President Jonathan’s billboard hung on the uncompleted building beside Chisco Head Office, thinking the premises belongs to the Federal Government.”

When Daily Sun visited the scene, the inferno had razed down about 25 luxury buses and trucks. Sources revealed that the building belongs to the Industrial Training Fund (ITF), a Federal Government parastatal sharing a common fence with the leading transport company.

was targeted by the hoodlums because of President Jonathan’s billboard.

An employee of the transport company, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told our correspondent, that the damage could have been worse if not for the quick intervention of some employees of the company who sprang into action to salvage the situation when they noticed the fire. The workers were said to have used the fire-extinguishers available in the premises to assist fire fighters from both the state and Federal Fire Service to put off the fire.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=104547

Reciprocity is the way to go.
Not too much

8 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by IGBOSON1: 3:02am On Feb 23, 2015
The party had better vouch to replace all his lost property or else he should see them in court!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by menix(m): 3:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Party of blood suckers, winches, demons headed by dat broom stick blood sucker man..
Now watin Chisco transport do una ehh?

I pray doz involved wuld die by fire diz year, Amen!!!

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by ellechrystal(f): 3:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Young hoodlums r fighting n destroying their lives, while d children n family members of their preferred candidates r abroad while some r in good schools, n some relaxing in a well furnished mega house.
Wen will some youngsters learn?

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 23, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best

2 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by AustineE1: 3:36am On Feb 23, 2015
This is unacceptable,these yoruba jobless touts did it intentionally out of jealousy,they knew the company with massive investment is owned by an igbo-man whom they assume would be supporting GEJ and they saw this as an opportunity to burn it down.
tinubu,Fashola and a host of other APC criminally minded rascals has now brought in the ant infested wood into Lagos,they shld hence expect Lizards as their visitors.I said it Amaechi,Rochas,Ngige and any Igbo-man supporting APC is a total sell-out to our people.this is a tip of the iceberg on what Igbos and south-southerns shld expect if by a stroke of luck,Buhari/Osibanjo ever rules this country,God forbid!.Whatelse can you ever expect from these bunch of retrogressives,if nt total distructn.....this was exactly how boko haram was started by some northern politicians,using other peoples children for distructn of your enemies and tomorrow you start blaming GEJ....i believe that this act will help persuade some igbos who are still undecided on whom to cast their vote for in Lagos,to cast their votes where their interest will be protected.

169 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:41am On Feb 23, 2015
God help us. After all the things these politicians has done to us,some of our lazy youths who refer to be called hoodlums still remain senseless!..imagine?,what has a mere billboard got to do with 25 buses?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 4:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Jealousy will kill some people wildly known for laziness. See act of cowardice. It will be much easier for a camel to pass through d eye of a needle than buhari to rule dis country again.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Caseless: 4:09am On Feb 23, 2015
25 luxury buses and trucks were destroyed and no pictures? How d place that was burnt take contain 25 luxury buses and trucks? Isn't the place supposed to be a mini park or loading point for chisco and not a manufacturing plant? I pray this sad event is not true. If true , then somebody is trying to 'inflate' the level of damage done just incase the gov't decide to compensate them cos chisco and the hoodlums are trying to play a fast one pdp/gej. And the only person that spoke about the level of damage in the report pleaded anonymity. Who pleads not to be named in a report when his/her property is destroyed? SUNNEWSPAPERS nawa oo.

27 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Caseless: 4:16am On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
Jealousy will kill some people wildly known for laziness. See act of cowardice. It will be much easier for a camel to pass through d eye of a needle than buhari to rule dis country again.
and it will be much easier for a mosquitoe to carry the carmel on its back than gej to rule this country again. I'm sure the carmel is about to pass the eye of the needle for the first time cos buhari is about to win and rule this country again by God's grace.

48 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by freshness2020: 4:17am On Feb 23, 2015
APC love showing their logo's!
When ♈όϋ see Dem for road? Give Dem chance! Sometimes I wonder if they reason with their anus!

37 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by patrickmuf(m): 4:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Story story....Story.
Please tell us a well cooked lie, this one's half baked...

4 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by fkaz(m): 4:33am On Feb 23, 2015
AustineE1:
[s]This is unacceptable,these yoruba jobless touts did it intentionally out of jealousy,they knew the company with massive investment is owned by an igbo-man whom they assume would be supporting GEJ and they saw this as an opportunity to burn it down.
tinubu,Fashola and a host of other APC criminally minded rascals has now brought in the ant infested wood into Lagos,they shld hence expect Lizards as their visitors.I said it Amaechi,Rochas,Ngige and any Igbo-man supporting APC is a total sell-out to our people.this is a tip of the iceberg on what Igbos and south-southerns shld expect if by a stroke of luck,Buhari/Osibanjo ever rules this country,God forbid!.Whatelse can you ever expect from these bunch of retrogressives,if nt total distructn.....this was exactly how boko haram was started by some northern politicians,using other peoples children for distructn of your enemies and tomorrow you start blaming GEJ....i believe that this act will help persuade some igbos who are still undecided on whom to cast their vote for in Lagos,to cast their votes where their interest will be protected. [/s]

Full of hate

@topic, The eye witness should explain better to nigeria police on what really happen, because he is number one suspect

39 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by stinggy(m): 4:41am On Feb 23, 2015
If true, this is bad, so bad that one has to wish evils on the perpetrators of this act of cowardice.

**Edit** picture now added
[s]But yet how could 25 buses be burnt without a single pictural evidence from sun news? Is this what journalism is now in Nigeria
Even LIB adds pictures to news like this. [/s]

7 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by nzeobi(m): 5:11am On Feb 23, 2015
That's the kind of change they want to bring. Negative change by proxy.
GEJ till abokii shines my shoe or atleast cut my nails

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nutase: 5:26am On Feb 23, 2015
APC hoodlums on rampage...why are they always violent........... This has always been my biggest fear of supportiing APC......May God heelp us.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Akshow: 6:00am On Feb 23, 2015
victims syndrome...... lies from the pit of hell

5 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by richielan: 6:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by sammyyoung2(m): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2015
[size=24pt]PICSHURE OR I STILL VOTE OUT MY CLUELESS-VISITING-PRESIDO[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by nzeadachie: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2015
sammyyoung2:
[size=24pt]PICSHURE OR I STILL VOTE OUT MY CLUELESS-VISITING-PRESIDO[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omonla555: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Ibo campaing of calumny, Sun newspaper, an anti Yoruba newspaper. The more reason why Champion newspaper died a natural death.

The paper (Champion) died with June 12, 1993. The paper was used by anti June 12 campaigners to scuttle June 12.

The Sun newspaper is going same way.

Hatred after the Biafra loss and preparing for another atomic war loss.

19 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Trut(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2015
@Talktimi,

Please upload the burnt buses photos on your thread, the doubting Thomas need to see it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Trut(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2015
omonla555:
Ibo campaing of calumny, Sun newspaper, an anti Yoruba newspaper. The more reason why Champion newspaper died a natural death.

The paper (Champion) died with June 12, 1993. The paper was used by anti June 12 campaigners to scuttle June 12.

The Sun newspaper is going same way.

How does this news carried by The Sun becomes anti Yoruba?

39 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by sammyyoung2(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30993749][/quote]

[size=24pt]sorry for the loss......but out he goes still[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
Naija don suffer from all this blood suckers called Politicians and I pity the youth being used to perpetrate this nefarious acts. May God help us to see the aftermath of this dangerous voyage we are in.
When not condemn the evils of APC? The terrorists party.

8 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Faibuhari: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2015
This is hatred on the part of APC, if a toll is taken on the level of destruction perpetuated by this APC since the campaign began it will be mind boggling, What does APC gain from Violence

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2015
IT's DURING GEJ REIGN WE EAR EXPLOSIVE HERE BOMB BLAST THERE.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by jerflakes(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Ha shocked

This one na personal beef, no be politics.
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by realGURU(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2015
voteGEJoutNOW
votePDPout!
Send Progress Dismantling Party to recession NOW!!.
Kick Peoples' Destiny Polluters to Kirikiri Maximum prison NOW!!!

saiBABA
saiBABA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.