Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Is It A Crime To Be On The MTN Network? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It A Crime To Be On The MTN Network? (487 Views)

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Val Peterson Scoops 15million Naira In The MTN BEST 11 PROMO / 20 Naira For 150mb On MTN Network Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Be On The MTN Network? by HiDee2(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Fraud Alert!

Last year, I constantly received texts from #MTN each time they illegally deducted from my account for a service I didn't apply (and could never have applied) for. When I called MTN Customer care to complain, the deductions promptly stopped, but alas, momentarily.

Only for me to find out months later that the illegal deductions had indeed resumed and continued. Except that this time, they don't send me texts anymore after the deduction, so it was hard to suspect or prove anything until I caught them red-handed last night when they stole from me again while I slept.

Is because our laws are so lax with little or no supervision and enforcement of extant laws by relevant government agencies? Is this how they treat customers in South Africa? Or in Europe or America where consumer laws are still enforceable and better respected?

One would think all we are having to cope with are weakened public institutions and corrupt government officials, I tell you some of these private firms and service providers are as bad, if not worse.

MTN, you had better calculate all the tokens you have stolen from me and other unsuspecting customers over the past months and donate them to charity or return our monies without further delay.

#Thieves #Barawo #Ole
Re: Is It A Crime To Be On The MTN Network? by Mrguru(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Story for the gods tongue

Na Empty hen na, After some persons would tell us to avoid tweaks. undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Be On The MTN Network? by yomi007k(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Y don't u change network?
No be by force use mtn.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be On The MTN Network? by centmichael101(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Yes
Re: Is It A Crime To Be On The MTN Network? by vodacom: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2015
please port to glo to other networks. sorry to say but i would advise you make that line dormant for the main time while you use another service provider
Re: Is It A Crime To Be On The MTN Network? by beinstein(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2015
dude , i use my mtn SIM card to receive calls only .
of course , that's after i borrowed airtime with no intention to pay back any time soon until they amend their fraudulent act.

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Unwanted Sms / Google Develops Specialized Tablet For Health Workers Treating Ebola In Sierra L / Who Uses INJOO T1 Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.