Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? (42089 Views)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Exactly!! embarassed

I totally understand smiley

One among many reasons some ladies are so careful and selective in giving it out in the first place. Will he break it?

undecided
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

You just hit the nail!

She knows the nature of the job and still said, I Do!

Do you know it favours some ladies?
I know some who like it when their husbands are out there in the rigs.

They get to reunite with their exes and live anyhow.

My colleague years ago was telling me of his escapades with another of our colleague- a wealthy young woman whose skin is as smooth as a baby's, according to him.

Things are happening joor! sad
Nnaa been sad
May God give us a good wife sad
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Lmao!! Very silly agreement.... Too silly sef!! No matter how lonely a woman is, she fit cope small na...
This is one reason I'm against men being emasculated with policies from the government giving manipulative women all the necessary tools to keep a man down and do whatever they like and this is one thing I like about the African marriage ,you can't just wake up one morning and chase your wife out of the house without bringing the wrath of the entire family upon yourself especially if the woman is innocent and the same thing goes for the woman.Though we are fast losing all that value, no thanks to western influence and copycats that won't stick to what they have.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nnaa been sad

Amen 0!

Like Kika, my heart is kinda tender but rugged sha grin
I'm very picky and meticulous as to who to let in embarassed
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
You just confirm am say no be white polo you wear. tongue tongue

BTW take more, no worry I will be careful with your white polo. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin
Funny You. grin grin

Honestly , I'm wearing an army color t shirt. grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is one reason I'm against men being emasculated with policies from the government giving manipulative women all the necessary tools to keep a man down and do whatever they like and this is one thing I like about the African marriage ,you can't just wake up one morning and chase your wife out of the house without bringing the wrath of the entire family upon yourself especially if the woman is innocent and the same thing goes for the woman.Though we are fast losing all that value, no thanks to western influence and copycats that won't stick to what they have.

Exactly! Fast losing it...sad
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

Amen 0!

Like Kika, my heart is kinda tender but rugged sha grin
I'm very picky and meticulous as to who to let in embarassed
how ironic grin tender but rugged
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

I totally understand smiley

One among many reasons some ladies are so careful and selective in giving it out in the first place. Will he break it?

undecided

Scary thought!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nnaa been sad

And give me a good charm...
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

Exactly! Fast losing it...sad
And our women seem to be enjoying the temporary feeling that comes with it .
I just hope they are also ready to pay the price. grin

There has never been an ideology that doesn't demand a payback and the society bears the brunt.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

Those white people, No nonsense people. They can't take rubbish... The African woman is built to be strong! Thank God I'm African...
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Those white people, No nonsense people. They can't take rubbish... The African woman is built to be strong! Thank God I'm African...
Some of them do especially the elites as a lot is always at stake but the percentage is quite low compared to Africans.

But again the more the girl child is becoming educated and acculturated the more they are likely to behave the same way ,it's just a matter of time.You can only keep people away from buying an ideology by keeping them away permanently from other kind else it's a futile effort.
Sixty years from now our women will never be the same my sincere pity goes out to the men that has refused to see the changing dynamics and accept changes or live a miserable life. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
how ironic grin tender but rugged

grincheesy As in enh...
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
And our women seem to be enjoying the temporary feeling that comes with it .
I just hope they are also ready to pay the price. grin

There has never been an ideology that doesn't demand a payback and the society bears the brunt.

Hmm
That we see everyday...undecided
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

How much can an An African woman take? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm
That we see everyday...undecided
And it calls for a sober reflection on how we should be grooming our male child as one simple error signal about women being the second class citizen would get his asss whooped and his ego deflated in the future. grin

We were raised this way unconsciously by our parents but now that we know the truth we should pass the correct signal to our little boys that times has changed before they run alongside with that old mentality and get themselves involved in a rocky marriage because of their inability to come to terms with the fact that these people called women have an equal stake in any union.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Funny You. grin grin

Honestly , I'm wearing an army color t shirt. grin
I don catch you. grin grin

You know we Nigeria women tolerate a lot yet they will open so many threads condemning us. undecided

Imagine a woman telling a man she will get it outside if he doesn't return in 2 weeks, such agreement can't happen in Nigeria. So many Nigeria women will bear it and wait. Where I come from once you are married you dare not try such else the woman will just die like a chicken but thats if she doesn't confess and have the necessary scarifies done. The sacrifices on e own na horror so I bet no woman will want to go through such .

Now imagine a woman confessing to having it outside, I trust our Nigeria brothers grin they won't waste time in sending her back to her parent yet they won't appreciate Nigeria women. Smh. No be person wan die say he had an agreement with his wife that sha will have it outside after 2 weeks Sha fear go let any Nigeria woman open mouth talk that kind agreement if her hubby no go kapi her If you doubt me open a thread on it and you will hear my Nigeria brothers post comment like she can't hold herself, she is a dog, she is cheap, all Nigeria girls are whores, etc. Is your colleague's wife a Nigerian?

Make una dey try appreciate us my Nigeria brothers, we are not that bad o.

BTW take more kiss abeg. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Start your day with that bro. cheesy cheesy

Have a splendid new week. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

How much can an An African woman take? undecided
From my experience ,the African women still top the ladder and that's not because they are dumb but I guess the socio-economic situations and the cultural thing plays a major role here.

Once kika get her own money and life ,you no fit use her play football na ,say you be husband. grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

They dia, make this mexican drug pusher called truckpusher dey deceive you.
Time for yall to stop licking sh1t from ass holes grin
You dont even know he is a roasterbout.

Truckpusher na here you dey dey razzle small small girls as per say you dey work for oil rig.
You no tell them say na roasterbout you be ni grin
you don die for my hand today.
I dey come make i go drink my drugs. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

And give me a good charm...
Amen!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

They dia, make this mexican drug pusher called truckpusher dey deceive you.
Time for yall to stop licking sh1t from ass holes grin
You dont even know he is a roasterbout.

Truckpusher na here you dey dey razzle small small girls as per say you dey work for oil rig.
You no tell them say na roasterbout you be ni grin
you don die for my hand today.
I dey come make i go drink my drugs. grin

grin grin grin ayaf suffered today.
madam ,there is a difference between a rig and a producing platform. tongue

Take igbo join am because me sef ready for you gidigbam. cheesy
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin ayaf suffered today.
madam ,there is a difference between a rig and a producing platform. tongue

Take igbo join am because me sef ready for you gidigbam. cheesy

so na FPSO you dey work.
Chinekeeeh cheesy

That one na the worst sef.
With all those chinkos. Doing nothing but monitor gauge wey no dey change position.
You end up in nairaland looking for girls to dey give you online kiss.

I sure say na 45days you dey spend there.

Oya come and tell us how you dey bleed off before i scatter this thread grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
I don catch you. grin grin

You know we Nigeria women tolerate a lot yet they will open so many threads condemning us. undecided

Imagine a woman telling a man she will get it outside if he doesn't return in 2 weeks, such agreement can't happen in Nigeria. So many Nigeria women will bear it and wait. Where I come from once you are married you dare not try such else the woman will just die like a chicken but thats if she doesn't confess and have the necessary scarifies done. The sacrifices on e own na horror so I bet no woman will want to go through such .

Now imagine a woman confessing to having it outside, I trust our Nigeria brothers grin they won't waste time in sending her back to her parent yet they won't appreciate Nigeria women. Smh. No be person wan die say he had an agreement with his wife that sha will have it outside after 2 weeks Sha fear go let any Nigeria woman open mouth talk that kind agreement if her hubby no go kapi her If you doubt me open a thread on it and you will hear my Nigeria brothers post comment like she can't hold herself, she is a dog, she is cheap, all Nigeria girls are whores, etc. Is your colleague's wife a Nigerian?

Make una dey try appreciate us my Nigeria brothers, we are not that bad o.

BTW take more kiss abeg. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Start your day with that bro. cheesy cheesy

Have a splendid new week. smiley

Na here you dey dey blow kiss give truckpusher. Oya enter kitchen jor cheesy
You don dey spoil small small this my sister
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

so na FPSO you dey work.
Chinekeeeh cheesy

With all those chinkos. Doing nothing but monitor gauge wey no dey change position.

Lmao grin grin.
How can chinkos be monitoring gauges ? So you didn't hear about Jonathan's implementation of local content policies ?

For your infomation producing platform doesn't end with FPSO only tongue you still have fixed platform and FSOs. tongue
You no leave me alone ,shebi you want make I dey run after old cargo like you? grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

so na FPSO you dey work.
Chinekeeeh cheesy

Madam, you have a vast knowledge of O and G .Honestly I use to think you were a night nurse that waits for some patient to die. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by KanwuliaJara: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Trust me, it works VERRRRRRY WELL.
A proof that PEOPLE LOVE THE IDEA OF MARRIAGE as a status symbol, to breed kids and to camouflage ALTERNATVE LIFESTYLES AND SEXUALITY. wink

Welcome to OPEN MARRIAGE!!!!

I like am well well o!!!!! grin

Married people who leave apart GET ALONG BETTER!!!!! cool

4 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

Na here you dey dey blow kiss give truckpusher. Oya enter kitchen jor cheesy
You don dey spoil small small this my sister
Lol. I no spoil o. Oya truckpusher give me back my kiss grin

Ma'am hope you are getting better? Make I enter kitchen.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:

Take back your kiss joor.after all this kain kiss sabi haunt person grin

Chilligoatmeat in sauce na so you wan take play spoil work for my corner abi? angry

Infact make we scatter the thread.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nicklaus(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:
This is to Oil Rig workers, those in diaspora, Sea, Out of the state etc...and this makes him visit home like once a month to spend just a few days.

I personally know many young wives whose husbands left for work a day or a week after their wedding. I know them.

My colleague told me she hasn't seen the husband in 8 years. He works in South Africa. They communicate on phone. He sends money often. Their son was One when he left. embarassed

I know the money is good.

But does the women want just the money? embarassed

This is an Opinion Poll and so many ladies and guys have a thing or two to say.

Please contribute to help our sisters cope.

Besides, How Have You Been Coping?

That's too bad to say the least, concerning your colleague. the relationship is not one of mutual interest, it's more of a legacy.
That's not enough at all for both of them. One year is enough for a married but single woman/man to make a life-changing plan, let alone 8 years OMG!,
so the best thing is to consider the child a legacy and move on with her life by marrying someone else coz the man can never be completely faithful to her for 8 years. the money can never be enough..
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Madam, you have a vast knowledge of O and G .Honestly I use to think you were a night nurse that waits for some patient to die. grin

you dey craze. grin
SO na local content levels now.
yeye policy where the black man dey suffer fellow blackmen.
Oga dey chop, babboon dey suffer.

Make i no use my tipper block road for you jare. Carry go cheesy

Herzumpther:

Pls, collect all the kisses jare.
Im better. Off for a run. Take care dear
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Trust me, it works VERRRRRRY WELL.
A proof that PEOPLE LOVE THE IDEA OF MARRIAGE as a status symbol, to breed kids and to camouflage ALTERNATVE LIFESTYLES AND SEXUALITY. wink

Welcome to OPEN MARRIAGE!!!!

I like am well well o!!!!! grin

Married people who leave apart GET ALONG BETTER!!!!! cool
So says the weird one. grin

Ka chineke mezi okwu.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

you dey craze. grin
SO na local content levels now.
yeye policy where the black man dey suffer fellow blackmen.
Oga dey chop, babboon dey suffer.

Make i no use my tipper block road for you jare. Carry go cheesy

Pls, collect all the kisses jare.
Im better. Off for a run. Take care dear
Crazy lady. carry go jare. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.