Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? (42255 Views)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
That's too bad to say the least, concerning your colleague. the relationship is not one of mutual interest, it's more of a legacy.
That's not enough at all for both of them. One year is enough for a married but single woman/man to make a life-changing plan, let alone 8 years OMG!,
so the best thing is to consider the child a legacy and move on with her life by marrying someone else coz the man can never be completely faithful to her for 8 years. the money can never be enough..

In her own drama, it was not foreseen.

In few cases, the husbands get the job after they were married. That becomes a hard but to crack undecided
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2015
It's gonna be fine and well sad

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by chibic(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2015
Nicklaus:

so the best thing is to consider the child a legacy and move on with her life by marrying someone else coz the man can never be completely faithful to her for 8 years. the money can never be enough..
and you think the woman will be completely faithful as well?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

How much can an An African woman take? undecided

Much.... Not soooo much!! Remember there's a limit to everything!!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

They dia, make this mexican drug pusher called truckpusher dey deceive you.
Time for yall to stop licking sh1t from ass holes grin
You dont even know he is a roasterbout.

Truckpusher na here you dey dey razzle small small girls as per say you dey work for oil rig.
You no tell them say na roasterbout you be ni grin
you don die for my hand today.
I dey come make i go drink my drugs. grin

Loooool! Truckpusher is finished ..... Mo come defend you
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Much.... Not soooo much!! Remember there's a limit to everything!!

I understand. smiley

But better than our western Ladies sha
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Kazrem(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2015
I wonder how they cope too. I have a colleague who hasn't seen her hubby for almost 3 months now
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kazrem:
I wonder how they cope too. I have a colleague who hasn't seen her hubby for almost 3 months now

Hmm. When I see them, I feel for them smiley
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nicklaus(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
chibic:
and you think the woman will be completely faithful as well?
Even if she could she shouldn't , No decent man ll leave a woman in a place without so much as a visit for 8 years without having sth he depends on for consolation. We are talking about a woman who is married here and not a virgin.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by christabeli: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy
People that aren't ready for the ups and downs of marriages should sit down and ask themselves some fundamental questions before marrying just for the sake of marriage.
Some women are habitual cheats just like some men but the truth remains that I can't imagine my wife opening her legs for another man.I dun die finish be that na. grin

But ,c'mon ! You wouldn't cheat on me at least not when I'll be leaving my kini behind - mine is detachable . grin
You will die? That means that all the stronghead you do here, ends in nairaland. Odinma.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nicklaus(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

In her own drama, it was not foreseen.

In few cases, the husbands get the job after they were married. That becomes a hard but to crack undecided
hmm! Well then if he doesn't want her to cheat, he ll have to make sacrifices by paying her at least monthly visits even if it's only weekend. You and I both know the man can't stay that long without anything.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by chibic(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
Even if she could she shouldn't , No decent man ll leave a woman in a place without so much as a visit for 8 years without having sth he depends on for consolation. We are talking about a woman who is married here and not a virgin.
you are making excuses for the woman and crucifying the man.that's senseless!
You forgot that majority of these women knew that they will not be staying together with their hubbie before marriage and yet,they'll still go ahead to marry him because some of them already knew they can keep boyfriends as well.if you read my first post here,I talked about my uncle and his wife.ok,the wife visited one day and I was helping her in the kitchen.I asked her when she'll be relocating to lagos and said she doesn't want to come over .that she's happy living in uyo.I already knew she is happy cos she's not lacking money and probably have a boyfriend there too.

Close to my house in lekki,a rich man who stays abroad with a wife over ther came back here and got married to a young lady.the babe already knew that she'll not be travelling with him but she still married him.she has a kid for him and she brings different home to sleep with her.who do you blame? I will blame the man and also blame her for marrying a man that she'll not leave together with.truth is that many people in distant relationships sees adultry as their only way to Cope.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nicklaus(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
chibic:
you are making excuses for the woman and crucifying the man.that's senseless!
You forgot that majority of these women knew that they will not be staying together with their hubbie before marriage and yet,they'll still go ahead to marry him because some of them already knew they can keep boyfriends as well.if you read my first post here,I talked about my uncle and his wife.ok,the wife visited one day and I was helping her in the kitchen.I asked her when she'll be relocating to lagos and said she doesn't want to come over .that she's happy living in uyo.I already knew she is happy cos she's not lacking money and probably have a boyfriend there too.

Close to my house in lekki,a rich man who stays abroad with a wife over ther came back here and got married to a young lady.the babe already knew that she'll not be travelling with him but she still married him.she has a kid for him and she brings different home to sleep with her.who do you blame? I will blame the man and also blame her for marrying a man that she'll not leave together with.truth is that many people in distant relationships sees adultry as their only way to Cope.
So this is the sensible thing to say, perhaps u missed the part that i was referring to the OP's acclaimed colleague. And where the OP said that her case was not foreseen, unlike ur uncle's tramp, she didn't see it coming. And just because a few ones around you happened to be promiscuous shouldn't make you conclude that every other's intention are the same, bcoz they are not. How do I know I have seen PLENTY
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by ITbomb(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
They employ strong gatemen or drivers
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by yahx(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Self service*houseboy/housegirl angry cheesy
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by phransix147(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
They don't lack these items at home: banana, plantain, candle, stick etc
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
dem get boyfriends wey dey pound their yam.ehen the long distance husband provide the money while the boyfriend pound the woman yam.na the normal business be dat.95 percent of women wey their husband dey far away cheat.body no be firewood.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by nkkystel(f): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
It has not been easy at all but God's grace has been sufficient.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Suzanwithu: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
It's all about self çontrol and the fear of God. trying not to be jobless and focusing on moving ur career and education if u have the time. it's well.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Weah96: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
These lonely women cope by f)cking someone else and keeping the relationship a secret. A smart husband would deposit something for belly before departing on his money making ventures.

As long as the extra-marital relationship is a secret, they have the license to come here and play the Bible Mary.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by ritux: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

My colleague told me she hasn't seen the husband in 8 years. He works in South Africa. They communicate on phone. He sends money often. Their son was One when he left. embarassed

I know the money is good.

But does the women want just the money? embarassed

This is an Opinion Poll and so many ladies and guys have a thing or two to say.

8 years!!!

This is unbelievable. If the money is good, why don't he invite the wife and kid for a visit every 3 months or 6 months? One thing is certain, the money is not good. I don't see any reason why I can't invite my wife to SA for visit every 6 months if I earn at least 400k naira. I mean he wont spend more than a months salary on flight ticket.

There is something wrong somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by nicerod(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dat ur frnd dey try o...
So if da tin dey itch na Love Machine or fingers she go use?
Or her boyfrnd dey use cond0m evrytim?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Kingsasian(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
funmilayoB:
we can cope
cope ko poke ni
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Mo, imagine the husband works for more than a month or two or even three and then comes for a week break.... Money is good no doubt, but what's the use of money when loneliness gets to it's peak? Then she may buy companionship with that same money.... Moderation is the key ooo....

If any one in such situation,.always endeavor to alert my bell
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Chazzyboy: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:
From the stories I've heard, this situation has led to so many breakups as a result of unfaithfulness ( mostly on the part of some wives, because the men may cheat too while away) ... It's rather a difficult one, in my opinion. I would prefer the two weeks in two weeks out kind of work (at most), anything outside this, naaaaaaaah! It's not just the money that's important, I need my man around too.. smiley
u sure now u scare me
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
nacosprof:

If any one in such situation,.always endeavor to alert my bell

Lol!! One of those she'd pay for companionship with her HUSBAND'S MONEY grin grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by staymore: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
nkkystel:
It has not been easy at all but God's grace has been sufficient.

Really! Sorry oh!
Guess you are going through the same situation. How long has he been away?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chazzyboy:
u sure now u scare me

Bet how??
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by blesoh(f): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Except offshore jobs,but if its just a normal job na to pack come wey u de.
After seeing my nebo whose wife is in Edo state bring in diffrnt girls i take caution.the wife has never visited him for once.she try sha
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
christabeli:
You will die? That means that all the stronghead you do here, ends in nairaland. Odinma.
grin grin A man's wife is another field entirely - You don't screw my wife and expect me not bite.

I will bite and I'll bite dirty just to ensure that I cause a greater pain. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Chazzyboy: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Bet how??
I stay too long at work and I was coming for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / Help Me With Budgeting.... My 400k Salary No Longer Takes Me Home. / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.