Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? (11110 Views)

Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? by agaba123(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2008
190:

mennn i kant say if mine is workin or not so i nid ur views on this, as well, well i am into one which is 1yr 3months, shes based somewher and i am based elsewher, we c like 1ce in 2-3months and durin that time,i happen 2 see that she gets alot of toasters and guys arund everywher in her phone,some even claim 2 b her missin rib abi na shes his missin rib, so annoyin,i happen 2 b in a serious relationship rite in my home town so it dosnt really bug me bt i really love her as well,she claims they are only wastin their time and does her best 2 keep me away from her phone but no matter how she tries i stil get to check whatsup wit her,she doesnt even delete the msgs, she is the daughter of a wealthy man in her state so i guess thats whats kippin me wit her, she lacks respects,maners everytin i enjoy nothin just the beauty, all d same we just still dey 1kin so what kind of relationship is this,she claims she love me most
And if that is the case what is wrong if the girl is having another serious one?
Re: Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? by Druss(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2009
wow - all i can say is there are some pretty encouraging women out there!!
Re: Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? by Caspery: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2009
I believe long distance relationships do work but it takes commitment, strong will by GOD'S GRACE and of course blind Trust like some other posters have said. I myself, have been in one for the past 2yrs now and in the last year i've seen him just once. It could be really painful because you can't see the one that you love, touch them or feel them. I can't quantify the phone bills i've invested in dis rlship, i don't even want to go there. I have been faced with so many temptations here and there, almost fell into one when me and my bf had a serious issue( he also almost fell for temptation himself the same period as mine), but thank God we were able to conquer them and are still waxing strong. I get to see him again in few months time, yeehh! smiley smiley smiley

Well, for those in it keep on praying and hope for the best cos the joy would eventually come when you and your SO will finally be together in each other's arms with no distance barrier to battle again.

Keep the faith! wink
Re: Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? by Enockia(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2009
spend 1500# on calls everyday
Re: Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? by haywhy(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2010
Caspery:

I believe long distance relationships do work but it takes commitment, strong will by GOD'S GRACE and of course blind Trust like some other posters have said. I myself, have been in one for the past 2yrs now and in the last year i've seen him just once. It could be really painful because you can't see the one that you love, touch them or feel them. I can't quantify the phone bills i've invested in dis rlship, i don't even want to go there. I have been faced with so many temptations here and there, almost fell into one when me and my bf had a serious issue( he also almost fell for temptation himself the same period as mine), but thank God we were able to conquer them and are still waxing strong. I get to see him again in few months time, yeehh! smiley smiley smiley

Well, for those in it keep on praying and hope for the best cos the joy would eventually come when you and your SO will finally be together in each other's arms with no distance barrier to battle again.

Keep the faith! wink

Yeah right!!! Lmao,
Re: Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
it can work but only depend on the two people involved in the relationship, they must be commited, faithful to themselves, and understand the situation they find themselves, they must communicate often, it require time, money and commitment to make it work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Brazilian Wax Looks Like On The Female Private Area(photos, 18+) / Do Nigerian Couples Kiss In Public?? / Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.