Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (436208 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
I wish everybody will just keep calm cos all of these you all are pasting in here are mere speculations.... This said this and that said that.... Am following this thread and what and who I see here are weaklings except some set that are reasonable with what they say and how they affect others positively...... I personally don't wanna belief anybody in here, all I hear is this and that without any reasonable point or details.......

I will like you all to hold strong cos me I posed an I don't care attitude towards this and u all know why? Becos I know God has perfected everything from the begining for me. Even when others were complaining from the application stage thru the text and pft and interview I never struggled so why should I question what God has perfected already. I made friends when I got to enugu, we were 5 but only two of us went through to the interview stage and the others? They went back home...... God that I know do not forsake his own and trust me people stand still ur promise land is near. U won't get there if you grumble and question God with what u post in here.

As for the person that said a governor did this and dt becareful with what u say.......

You can continue to make my faith strong by post a third party information that is not genuie. As long as faan hasn't said anything I see everybody here information baseless and not meaningful to me........ I can still bet u that those that fail woefully are the ones coming in here to say uncomfirmed info...... Someone coming from nowhere and claimed he received a call from a faan staff about his documents. And who does he wanna fool in here? Grow up.....

People stay strong, if u shake ur apl will shake. God that took u this far has completed his job.....

You all should be preparing how to pay ur first seed and tithes and promise u made to him if u get this job........... Hold strong again, u are there already, allow faan to get us info and not all these people typing english languages that we don't understand.

I greet you all.

#TeamEnugu #TeamSOll #TeamFaanStaff.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ajiyabod: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Romics:

What did you guys apply for?...I applied for DMO II and during the interview in lagos the faan officials just checked our credetials but they didn't collect any photocopy from us o.

I applied for PDMO and I did my INTERVIEW in Lagos....five (5) photocopies of my Credentials was collected in the screening Room and that was before the interview.

I be the only person shortlisted from my state....please guys, what did u think on my possibility of getting this JOB. I really need the job and I put my hope on it........
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
ajiyabod:

I applied for PDMO and I did my INTERVIEW in Lagos....five (5) photocopies of my Credentials was collected in the screening Room and that was before the interview.

I be the only person shortlisted from my state....please guys, what did u think on my possibility of getting this JOB. I really need the job and I put my hope on it........

You are the only person likewise other states too..... If u perform well in ur interview and trust in God, u are flying high...... Only u in ur state, u have the job no moving around and no wayo in that.... Hold strong u are in...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
DeanOlamide:
I wish everybody will just keep calm cos all of these you all are pasting in here are mere speculations.... This said this and that said that.... Am following this thread and what and who I see here are weaklings except some set that are reasonable with what they say and how they affect others positively...... I personally don't wanna belief anybody in here, all I hear is this and that without any reasonable point or details.......

I will like you all to hold strong cos me I posed an I don't care attitude towards this and u all know why? Becos I know God has perfected everything from the begining for me. Even when others were complaining from the application stage thru the text and pft and interview I never struggled so why should I question what God has perfected already. I made friends when I got to enugu, we were 5 but only two of us went through to the interview stage and the others? They went back home...... God that I know do not forsake his own and trust me people stand still ur promise land is near. U won't get there if you grumble and question God with what u post in here.

As for the person that said a governor did this and dt becareful with what u say.......

You can continue to make my faith strong by post a third party information that is not genuie. As long as faan hasn't said anything I see everybody here information baseless and not meaningful to me........ I can still bet u that those that fail woefully are the ones coming in here to say uncomfirmed info...... Someone coming from nowhere and claimed he received a call from a faan staff about his documents. And who does he wanna fool in here? Grow up.....

People stay strong, if u shake ur apl will shake. God that took u this far has completed his job.....

You all should be preparing how to pay ur first seed and tithes and promise u made to him if u get this job........... Hold strong again, u are there already, allow faan to get us info and not all these people typing english languages that we don't understand.

I greet you all.

#TeamEnugu #TeamSOll #TeamFaanStaff.

Before you attacked me, u wud av checked tru my previous post on dz thread to see wether I speak from 2 sides of my mouth. At my age, I dnt think I can come here to say what I dnt know, what ll it benefit me??(an applicant like u), It's left for you to bliv me or not. I am still observing the said man incase he calls bk to demand for money, cos I dnt know him frm anywhere. I was also at Enugu for dz process.

Safe!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
yemostar:

Bro if it is not a scam... then u have been shortlisted bro, for if not that u have been shortlisted he won't need to document anything of urs... my bro take it as a sign that atleast ur APL is coming bro... more hope to u... that is if its not a SCAM!

I am observing to know wether it's a scam or not..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
berryaustin:
Which document dose he asking for? We all submitted our photocopy of document to FAAN
Let him go and pick from that one since he has ur name and email,phone no
Bro! Na 419 he will still ask u for money just play along

Like I said earlier, he requested for all the documents we submitted during the interview. Then after sending it to him, he said he has seen my file. I probed further to know why he requested Me to send d doc in d first place, he said dat he wanted to be fast in his job instead of sorting tru d hipp of files in his office to locate my file.

Then he thanked me and wish me well. He didn't even tell me any tin abt APL, he only said we shall be contacted soon via the appropriate channel.

I am oblivious of scam going on, but since he hasn't ask me for moni yet, I'll play along.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
ukeme200:

Before you attacked me, u wud av checked tru my previous post on dz thread to see wether I speak from 2 sides of my mouth. At my age, I dnt think I can come here to say what I dnt know, what ll it benefit me??(an applicant like u), It's left for you to bliv me or not. I am still observing the said man incase he calls bk to demand for money, cos I dnt know him frm anywhere. I was also at Enugu for dz process.

Safe!

Bros am not attacking u, I respect ur comments all along and personally I regard u as one of the good hands in here....... Respect bro....
Don't fall for that criminal who pulled that call to u..... I trust u.... Sorry if that sound like an attack.....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Auwalboy:
We people have to be praying ooo. Am
always following this thread. I have a
genuie
source here in kano. That is the personal
manager of kano airport he told us that
they don't fix when they will give
appointment letter he said last week
they hold meeting concerning the
process . He said that even yesterday the
elected governor of kano sent him the
names of 20 people to put in. we have to
be praying because I don't want this
politicians to involve inside.

I have always warned us about such people that claims they have insider with their negative stories as regards this FAAN thing. Now comes this one again. Pls don't believe such stories. U can imagine saying the governor of kano sent 20 names, Bros how far? Na only him get FAAN that a while 20 slots would be given to just him alone? So what happens to other governors, ministers and senators? If they are just going to work with their candidates from the very onset why would they bother to go through such process? Does that mean nobody that went thru that process will get the job? That all would be the governors candidate? Then why waste so much time, money and effort? How is it that from the very onset he didn't send down his candidates before all other processes, how comes it's now he is sending it. Was he not aware all these while? Why now? Yes they may all have their candidates, but let me tell u this for a fact... if they are having their candidates, I can bet they have been working out on their candidates long before now. And for qualified/successful people they would get their APL... with or without their candidates. It's a norm in Nigeria, but shd ve known the number needed so they would monitor the number of people that would go for all the processes so that they can merge with their candidates and make up the number they want. And don't forget, even most of their candidates went thru same exercises as everybody. If u went thru all the processes and did well in your interview.. pls be positive. And keep praying about it daily.. "I do that always and I know God ll see me thru." as for these story up there, pls ignore and be positive. Qualified/successful people shall get their APL in Jesus name... leave stories of such. God is on the throne.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
terrifiesme:

I have always warned us about such people that claims they have insider with their negative stories as regards this FAAN thing. Now comes this one again. Pls don't believe such stories. U can imagine saying the governor of kano sent 20 names, Bros how far? Na only him get FAAN that a while 20 slots would be given to just him alone? So what happens to other governors, ministers and senators? If they are just going to work with their candidates from the very onset why would they bother to go through such process? Does that mean nobody that went thru that process will get the job? That all would be the governors candidate? Then why waste so much time, money and effort? How is it that from the very onset he didn't send down his candidates before all other processes, how comes it's now he is sending it. Was he not aware all these while? Why now? Yes they may all have their candidates, but let me tell u this for a fact... if they are having their candidates, I can bet they have been working out on their candidates long before now. And for qualified/successful people they would get their APL... with or without their candidates. It's a norm in Nigeria, but shd ve known the number needed so they would monitor the number of people that would go for all the processes so that they can merge with their candidates and make up the number they want. And don't forget, even most of their candidates went thru same exercises as everybody. If u went thru all the processes and did well in your interview.. pls be positive. And keep praying about it daily.. "I do that always and I know God ll see me thru." as for these story up there, pls ignore and be positive. Qualified/successful people shall get their APL in Jesus name... leave stories of such. God is on the throne.

Its even the elected governor and not d governor
But he only said the guy sent 20 names, that doesn't mean all 20 names will be included but some names from that list will definitely make it.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Guestartiste:

Its even the elected governor and not d governor
But he only said the guy sent 20 names, that doesn't mean all 20 names will be included but some names from that list will definitely make it.

Leave that story bros....... Its just a cooked up stuff..... A governor elect wey no even get say yet..... If it were to be the governor, no shakes but a governor elect na story.... Everybody that passed through that process will surely have their appointment letter..... Leave all these stories they all are bringing up.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Leave that story bros....... Its just a cooked up stuff..... A governor elect wey no even get say yet..... If it were to be the governor, no shakes but a governor elect na story.... Everybody that passed through that process will surely have their appointment letter..... Leave all these stories they all are bringing up.
pls check ur mail
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
informato:
pls check ur mail

For what biko?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Bros am not attacking u, I respect ur comments all along and personally I regard u as one of the good hands in here....... Respect bro....
Don't fall for that criminal who pulled that call to u..... I trust u.... Sorry if that sound like an attack.....

I called that number you posted, the guy u said called you, asked him some questions and he seemed genuine.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Auwalboy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
DeanOlamide:

For what biko?
what is it inside the mail.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
DeanOlamide:

For what biko?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by deSika(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
segunjayy:

I called that number you posted, the guy u said called you, asked him some questions and he seemed genuine.
hi if its okay with you pls could you kindly send me an email to desika61@gmail.com i wud b very grateful. I would love to ask you about something relating to this Faan issue.pls its important
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by SirKennie13(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
deSika:
hi if its okay with you pls could you kindly send me an email to desika61@gmail.com i wud b very grateful. I would love to ask you about something relating to this Faan issue.pls its important
Abeg what is going on with this call and email, make una tell us nah
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mozisbam: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Be worn & wis! Anybdy can pretend 2b Faan staf or send frnds no....weda 2ru or fals, dnt jst rush. May God punis any 419 dat's comin here 2 dciv pple in da name of faan employment
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
segunjayy:

What was ur conversation with him like
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ministers, heads of all government agencies, parastatals and ministries are expected to prepare and hand in their handover letters by 20th April (Monday). I hope this doesn't affect the FAAN job since it is obviously not concluded yet. FAAN bikozie nu! Time dey tick fast o...

http://www.nigeriatell.com/news/jonathan-orders-ministers-to-submit-handover-notes-by-april-20

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2015
olisaemeka777:
Ministers, heads of all government agencies, parastatals and ministries are expected to prepare and hand in their handover letters by 20th April (Monday). I hope this doesn't affect the FAAN job since it is obviously not concluded yet. FAAN bikozie nu! Time dey tick fast o...

http://www.nigeriatell.com/news/jonathan-orders-ministers-to-submit-handover-notes-by-april-20
not at all, it won't affect our employment. If the process won't be concluded b4 the said date, the director wud just add it to his report. It won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2015
ukeme200:

What was ur conversation with him like

He actually said he called you, that the number of people that did the interview is more than the number of peole required and candidates will be contacted soon. He could still be a scammer though, can't be too sure
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bunmiglady: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Let anybody say whatever. I believe my APL is on d way.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2015
segunjayy:

He actually said he called you, that the number of people that did the interview is more than the number of peole required and candidates will be contacted soon. He could still be a scammer though, can't be too sure

Hahahahahahahhahahaha funny people, step one to ask for money.......... Ask yourself why did faan called those above 70% after they had screened people out from the pft? Someone telling u the number is more than what they want..... Ready for the next call from the person, payment!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Schipolkky2211: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2015
I have been queritly following this thread not because am one of you but because my little cousin happens to be and from my little knowlege of any recruitment process there is always a need which brought about the process and this will not be an exception.
I want to disagree with those spreading false information of the process being cancelled. Jonathan/aviation minister leaving office doesn't make up these openings hence they still remain vacant. I urge you all to be critical in your reasoning, analyse comments well and also mind what you post on social media as millions are reading.
Moreover, i encourage you to frequently visit the recruitment portal as the site is the only authentic source of information about this process.
Again, mind what you post on social media as you might be implicating someone unknowingly as your post spreads and the result might not be welcoming.
Pls pls and pls have faith in God, yourself and your performance during the process as these are some work ethics you require to excel in any professional position. Never listen to propaganda, always digest, analyse and evaluation info before adopting it. Also, this process has long being approved by Jonathan and other top officials involved and delegated to persons concerned to execute, so they only need instructions from the HR now not Jonathan because i believe Jonathan is waiting for the result of what project is approved. Buhari i also believe won't buy the idea of wastage to start all over again if at all it comes to that.
IF FAAN DOES NOT NEED STAFF THEY WON'T WASTE MONEY TO RECRUIT THEM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Hahahahahahahhahahaha funny people, step one to ask for money.......... Ask yourself why did faan called those above 70% after they had screened people out from the pft? Someone telling u the number is more than what they want..... Ready for the next call from the person, payment!!!!!!!!
I love ur sense of reasoning, nice one bro
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
DeanOlamide:

And what happens if I don't pay the fees he will request, will it thwart my chance of been among the recruited??
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by jamoski(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls does anyone have the list for dmo ii candidates? kindly insert a link to view it on this thread
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
ukeme200:

And what happens if I don't pay the fees he will request, will it thwart my chance of been among the recruited??

Just stay carefull....... Don't see any reason why u will receive such a call from someone in faan in the first place even when we all know that we were all warned of such and even they pasted a name on their portal about someone fraudualently contacting applicant and they also warned us from listening to any one who contact us in the name of faan...... The call do not make sense except u know the person personally ..... If that call actually came from faan just becareful with ur dealings with such a person but I know that person will call for money...... Abeg make we all dey carefull.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
jamoski:
Pls does anyone have the list for dmo ii candidates? kindly insert a link to view it on this thread
check this: http://loadedvilla.com/blog/2015/03/11/2015-data-management-officer-ii-list-of-faan-successful-candidates-for-job-recruitment/

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by jamoski(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
thanks.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2015
This thread has moved to 2nd page oo. A question I have for the house is dat; what will happen to those applicants that applied with B.sc/HND for level 6 & 7 positions meant for OND/ND/NCE instead of level 8.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (150) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.