Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (437844 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pypa(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2015
@citizen juwon and co what you are failing to understand is that all government institutions being a creation of law must comply with the law when it comes to national recruitment the Rules must apply. The agency must advertise in more than one national daily(newspaper) recourse must be giving to the principle of federal character ,the fact that over 720 thousand people applied does not affect the number of people they intend to take. Secondly people keep making reference to the DG statement that Faan is short of 1500 staff..look every agency wants more staff the police will tell u they need one million policemen, even the army with the highest allocation being the government priority did not recruit more than 5000people in a single financial year, ministry of health keeps crying that they want 1doc for every 50people unfortunately there are budget constraints u must put in consideration. It is not today Nigeria has failed to meet international requirement on aviation. After all this is not last recruitment Faan will ever conduct, so they may not meet all the international requirement u have been talking about. In the end humans by their very nature see unfavorable news as very unpalatable let's keep praying and keep ourself informed as there is strength in unity, the minister might be monitoring this thread.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by greatsodade(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2015
marshal146:
well bros....u started d insult..i am nt here to exchange word wt anybody...instead of u to ask me qst 4 clarification.. u decided to attacked me as if i dnt knw wat i ws saying or i ws rather tellin lies... i ws nva worthless to my dad..because i ws nva idle...i lost my dad few months afta my service...i cn tel u dt am nt here to brag or show anybody dt i av leg or hand as u tink..... u shud av wait n c if i wil nt pass d information i got frm d man...b4 u start abusin.....my visit to nass has yielded alot of result to me intellectualy n financially....we ar working on sumtin wt my dad boss...so my visit to nass is nt in vain... my thinking may b low level as u said... mayb is because i dnt smoke weeds or take drugs b4 postin lik u do...whc mk u high dt u cn nt recognise d ryt tin to post...i admire ur higher level thinking! my future faan coworker!

Let's move on bro...wish u all the best.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
pypa:
@citizen juwon and co what you are failing to understand is that all government institutions being a creation of law must comply with the law when it comes to national recruitment the Rules must apply. The agency must advertise in more than one national daily(newspaper) recourse must be giving to the principle of federal character ,the fact that over 720 thousand people applied does not affect the number of people they intend to take. Secondly people keep making reference to the DG statement that Faan is short of 1500 staff..look every agency wants more staff the police will tell u they need one million policemen, even the army with the highest allocation being the government priority did not recruit more than 5000people in a single financial year, ministry of health keeps crying that they want 1doc for every 50people unfortunately there are budget constraints u must put in consideration. It is not today Nigeria has failed to meet international requirement on aviation. After all this is not last recruitment Faan will ever conduct, so they may not meet all the international requirement u have been talking about. In the end humans by their very nature see unfavorable news as very unpalatable let's keep praying and keep ourself informed as there is strength in unity, the minister might be monitoring this thread.
what's your point sir?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by marshal146: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
greatsodade:

Let's move on bro...wish u all the best.
ok...bro,sorry abt d insults... u jst got me angry n i reacted....am sorry abt dt...let move on n pray we al c our name soon...now dat dia site is opening... wish u al d best,bros

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm just here today to read comment. *smiling*

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by whodoor: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Sorry they Need 750 from each zone .... E.g 750 from Enugu center, 750 from Lagos center and so on, I can categorically tell u that enugu after all of the processes from Pft to d end.. Applicant did not show up for pft until the third day and as at the third day enugu center hasn't recorded up to the number of those that should report for the pft and those that reported, not all survived the pft as some of u will attest to that cos am a living witness even 3 of my friends did not make it to d interview only two of us did. Faan targeted 1500+ applicant for the pft in Enugu but some did not show up and those that did..( )... So what they should tell u is that 750 is what they need from each center cos that is what I was rightly informed by ( )...... Please don't ask me who... If u wanna doubt it go ahead, but u should not rather go back to where u get ur information and get it well....

if u get to the interview stage and u are able to

1. Talk well and not beat around

2. You are up to the required height

3. You convinced them even if u answer is mad.

4. You dressed well.

5. You present a good CV

6. You walk well and u are straight

7. You received a mssg after ur pft (successful mssg) not corner mssg.

8. Your doctor reports were confirmed and found accurate.

9. If you did not get the after schedule mssg for pft but got the schedule own

Trust me u are good to go.... But if u fall short, sorry.

I will be back.........

my bros abeg make we chat 4 whatsapp: 08109923361. I wan ask a few questions. Na beg i beg.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
faanrecruitment.com has started opening again.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by maafen: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
ukeme200:
info is power. I shall call dat man dat called me last week w.r.t sending my documents, dat most pple criticized me dat I was lying. Up til now dat man hasn't called me bk to demand for money. I am fully convinced the man is real. 2mrw, I will call him to find out situation of things. Or what do u guys think??
did you ask us before you applied for FAAN?
you are OYO why are seeking our opinion?
i think this guy and that his friend are upto something looking for victims to maga.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by whodoor: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
caesaraba:

I actually said something on the contrary but have since understood that the process is being carried out on Nairaland and have only modified my post accordingly sir.

pls let's chat on whatsapp:08109923361. Jst want 2 hear ur view on sum issues. Pls... Thanks.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
maafen:

did you ask us before you applied for FAAN?
you are OYO why are seeking our opinion?
i think this guy and that his friend are upto something looking for victims to maga.

I don look like maga for ur face abi?. Next time do not quote me pls. Na beg I dey beg
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=16pt]FAAN WEBSITE IS BACK O! LET'S HOPE SOMETHING GOOD COMES WITH IT![/size] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by christopherchuk: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ejimike:
My question is, would FAAN give special consideration in terms of slots per state to those states that have more than 1 Airports against states that have 1 or NON?
For instance my own state, Delta has 2 state owned Airports Warri Airport and Asaba Airport.
Can this factor earn some states more slots than other states?
Warri Airport isn't state owned.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
We did it! See screen shot below! We bombarded faan with questions regarding cancellation of the process and the collapse of their site. cheesy

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Now the Faan site eventually came up....

So those that said rubbish about end of recruitment will now rest and know that this recruitment has come to stay for good......

Say what u know and stop assuming.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ejimike:

With your common sense you have known dat it will especially states with domestic airports (state owned airports)

Sorry sir.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Juonx:
2wks bak a faan staff told me dose to b employed v bin Contacted.
Tell that your faan staff to go and check the faan recruitment portal now, it is functioning again. Ask him/her if they are playing with your intelligence cheesy
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
citizenjuwon:
Tell that your faan staff to go and check the faan recruitment portal now, it is functioning again. Ask him/her if they are playing with your intelligence cheesy

Now their lies is becoming obvious.... Bloody loosers they are........
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by komputa29: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ejimike:

With your common sense you have known dat it will especially states with domestic airports (state owned airports)

Only a state has airport in Nigeria if I am right and such is not controlled by faan. Those with 2 airports has no special consideration in terms of selection or recruitment process but such state would enjoy higher no of deployed officers. Otherwise I see no reason to include states without airport but that doesn't work for federal employment. The quota structure is arrived at by considering a number of factors. For every federal parastatar, if recruitment is done national quota is statutory but if it is segmented or regionalised, informal and/or political consideration are given to host communities.

These are just my subjective opinion but this form part of my thesis which I am currently undertaking.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Juonx:

she said senate sent their names n recruitment haa been done.. if any need arises in d future dey will get bak to their former list. i dint bliv dt tho but It is funny aw tins r turning out now
stevereal7:

That's the hard truth, the recruits had their training even before general elections. The earlier you all switch your mind to something productive and move on. God will surely do his will.

Chief Executive liars! Faan site is up and running! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
citizenjuwon:

Chief Executive liars! Faan site is up and running! undecided

You see why I don't like people like them? Failed people they are.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
I think FAAN really need a goods of people in this recruitment exercise.
My reason being that its illogical to have a target of 4,000 for interview with intention of recruiting only 750.
Secondly, a friend of mine that was disqualified for failing PFT was later invited the next day (16th), reason according FAAN official wen she enquire why dey allowed her to travel back home before asking her to come back for interview. She said the Faan guy replied dat they have NOT gotten the targeted number for interview because some piple shortlisted on de site for Zonal exercise didn't turn up. That's why dey invited dem that Failed the PFT, which they earlier disqualified to come back for interview inorder to get de reqired number from the centre(Enugu)

They(FAAN) apologise to them (those affecte) for the incovinences because many have to travel back to the centre after being asked to go home becos dey failed PFT

According to her, NOT all dat failed were re-invited, is was based on target number for each state. That is, if the state have not gotten to targeted number, then dey invite piple from dat state ealier disqualified to complete their slot.

From above senerio is can opine that 70% those dat made it to last stage (interview) will have their appointment.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by hapiruth(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
I have been following dis trend 4 sumtym nw&i will 2categorically say dat d process hasnt been cancelled bc my dad is an aerodrome fire officer bt higher rank&dats wat i applied 4&i also hv sum persons dere...d truth is dat d names hv been collated 4d past 2wks or dereabt&dey only nid 750 all ova...our prayers sud b dat we all b favoured,d collated names r in sum persons hands&anytym d list wud b out bc dat was y d site was dwn...Sum criteria used r ur PTF exercise,ur credentials all must b intact,ur height which u must b 1.6above,ur interview score bc dey selected based on merit which i heard d percentage u must pass is 70 2 b considered...d truth is dat most faan staffs dnt kw wen dey releasing d names&many dish out rubbish###my prayer is dat dose dat r expectant&prayerful sud nt b hindered#Amen

5 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pypa(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
hapiruth:
I have been following dis trend 4 sumtym nw&i will 2categorically say dat d process hasnt been cancelled bc my dad is an aerodrome fire officer bt higher rank&dats wat i applied 4&i also hv sum persons dere...d truth is dat d names hv been collated 4d past 2wks or dereabt&dey only nid 750 all ova...our prayers sud b dat we all b favoured,d collated names r in sum persons hands&anytym d list wud b out bc dat was y d site was t

Thats exactly what I was trying to explain to them. My source is authentic yet people keep on coming with different permutations. The list has been collated and sent to the ministry of aviation. At the moment no Faan staff except a privilege staff has any concrete info. They only need 750 pple for now. In fact am prepared for the worst in as much as I faith and confidence my name is on that list based on my exceptional performance during the interview at Udi (at a point they even told me to stand up as example of a well dressed candidate), I have made alternative arrangement should my expectation be dashed(which will never be the case in Jesus name). Meanwhile @hapiruth if ur dad is a top staff as u proffesed then u have nothing to worry(u should know that by now) coz top ranking staff are entitled to one or 2 slots in every general recruitment for their ward depending on their rank from what I was reliably told.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
hapiruth:
I have been following dis trend 4 sumtym nw&i will 2categorically say dat d process hasnt been cancelled bc my dad is an aerodrome fire officer bt higher rank&dats wat i applied 4&i also hv sum persons dere...d truth is dat d names hv been collated 4d past 2wks or dereabt&dey only nid 750 all ova...our prayers sud b dat we all b favoured,d collated names r in sum persons hands&anytym d list wud b out bc dat was y d site was dwn...Sum criteria used r ur PTF exercise,ur credentials all must b intact,ur height which u must b 1.6above,ur interview score bc dey selected based on merit which i heard d percentage u must pass is 70 2 b considered...d truth is dat most faan staffs dnt kw wen dey releasing d names&many dish out rubbish###my prayer is dat dose dat r expectant&prayerful sud nt b hindered#Amen

hapiruth:

Goodluck trying to convey any credible info to this lot. You'll have better luck fetching water with a basket. These Nairaland FAAN recruiters absolutely believe it's by the number of people shortlisted for interview. Let them enjoy their bliss. When the list comes out, I guess all will be revealed. No be so?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Macjedi(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
I HAVE A TOP RANK OFFICER IN GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 3poundz: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
just my opinion....... I think faan needs more than 750. I work with ncaa so I know how all aviation agencies do their employement. In these places NCAA,FAAN,NAMA,NIMET,NCAT if u get to the interview uhv gotten the job. During our recruitment 300 were called for interview 248 were selected. just my opinion nothing. Also heard my avsec frnds talking abt a woman sitting on the final list and not allowing anyone to go close like sey na her life. and also that she is to send it to the MD. from there the MD will check(add his candidates) and sign....from there it will be taking to the ministry for final approval..... the minister will check(add his candidates) sign....then they will be taking back to faan whr they will put it online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pypa(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
3poundz:
just my opinion....... I think faan needs more than 750. I work with ncaa so I know how all aviation agencies do their employement. In these places NCAA,FAAN,NAMA,NIMET,NCAT if u get to the interview uhv gotten the job. During our recruitment 300 were called for interview 248 were selected. just my opinion nothing

NCAA is a highly professional agency that's y they pay higher than faan. So its easier to pick 248 out of 300 because most people applying are already qualified and up to the task for the job. There won't be much chaffs among the wheat in the recruitment process. Correct me if am wrong
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
pypa:

NCAA is a highly professional agency that's y they pay higher than faan. So its easier to pick 248 out of 300 because most people applying are already qualified and up to the task for the job. There won't be much chaffs among the wheat in the recruitment process. Correct me if am wrong

This guy go rest........

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
i tink dat list is only 4 fire officer, not for security, coz d DG said dey need abt 900 firemen, so for security more will be needed, alist multiple of 2 of firemen number.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
I will definitely dig up and quote you guys when the list comes out..... . cheesy 750 candidates abi? And you said it cuts across the 9 advertised dept abi? 27 candidates will be recruited for AFO out of 289 abi? 1 AFO per state + Abuja abi? That's 3 AFO per airport(in the 9 operational airport)? grin

Ok oo, kontinuu! grin

I shall be back to quote you guys after receiving my APL from faan in less than 38 days time?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
3poundz:
just my opinion....... I think faan needs more than 750. I work with ncaa so I know how all aviation agencies do their employement. In these places NCAA,FAAN,NAMA,NIMET,NCAT if u get to the interview uhv gotten the job. During our recruitment 300 were called for interview 248 were selected. just my opinion nothing. Also heard my avsec frnds talking abt a woman sitting on the final list and not allowing anyone to go close like sey na her life. and also that she is to send it to the MD. from there the MD will check(add his candidates) and sign....from there it will be taking to the ministry for final approval..... the minister will check(add his candidates) sign....then they will be taking back to faan whr they will put it online.
I am trying to fathom why they will require 750 and still go ahead to interview 4000+......... It does not make sense. Those saying 750 candidates is what they need are still the ones telling us its only a powerful few that has access to the list and is content. Does these powerful few include their source?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pypa(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
DeanOlamide:

This guy go rest........

Just pray ur name is on the list and let's end this talk of number of candidates and move forward coz i see ur taken it very personal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.