Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (437843 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
its mid-day already FAAN we are waitin...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaiye:
Baba your own desperation is serious. Did faan promise to issue you an APL today? Relax your mind before faan turns you to something else.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pypa(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
lanzo:
LIAR MOHAMMED APC Threatening to cancell what the call dubious and haste recruitment by the out going Admin. He dnt mention FAAN receuitmnt any but mentiones NIS. If i rember very well, these recruitment exercise started befo election and i dnt tnk dat PDP blved dey will loose. How can Mr big mouth LAIR Mohammed called it haste? Is this how APC will gv nija youths job? Abegooo, this is not the kind of CHANGE i wnt. For me, d job is sure bet, I dnt know abt u. Read today's punch. #GODWIN

Liar Mohammed is not the president neither is he the president elect, he can make as much noise as he wants. Government is not run by noise making of external forces. His rant cannot affect the Faan recruitment as there are laid down procedures to be followed. Let's hope the ministry gives the directive to issue the AP letters before may 29, coz that's the most important thing. Still awaiting response from a source in the ministry with regards to the AP letters.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drahl(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaiye:

Correct guy..

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Did anybody have an idea when FAAN did their last recruitment and the number of candidates recruited.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ejimike:
Did anybody have an idea when FAAN did their last recruitment and the number of candidates recruited.

You said IDEA, so I will give you an info I got that is not confirmed.
Their last recruitment was in 2006 as I heard, but I don't know how many they recruited.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ayindeab(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
lanzo:
LIAR MOHAMMED APC Threatening to cancell what the call dubious and haste recruitment by the out going Admin. He dnt mention FAAN receuitmnt any but mentiones NIS. If i rember very well, these recruitment exercise started befo election and i dnt tnk dat PDP blved dey will loose. How can Mr big mouth LAIR Mohammed called it haste? Is this how APC will gv nija youths job? Abegooo, this is not the kind of CHANGE i wnt. For me, d job is sure bet, I dnt know abt u. Read today's punch. #GODWIN

Bros, pls what's in today's punch, share with us plsss.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
The issues Lai Mohammed raised should not be dismissed like that.

A simple accusation like that can spiral into something else. Fine, he didn't mention FAAN recruitment, but if they will go after NIS recruitment, then it is possible they can go after this FAAN recruitment too. The incoming government can even terminate recently employed personnel if they feel the recruitment was a sham to destabilize them.

So let those of us who tweet, go and reply Lai Mohammed and caution him and the APC about trying to play politics with the recruitment. They should understand the process started long before elections. I know they tweet, so they will get the message.

I voted GMB, and I believe our voices will be heard if we make some noise. Our noise can push FAAN to respond sef, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Many voted for change, I hope the change will not change their APL.
They said they will provide jobs and create employment, now they are complaining with even being in office.
CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has decried the reported allegations of last-minute looting of the nation’s resources, hurried recruitment into the public service and rushed privatisation of key financial institutions by the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

It warned on Sunday that such “egregious actions” would have serious repercussions.

In a statement in Lagos by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said apart from the instances of such cases that had been reported by the local media, it had been inundated with calls and messages by concerned Nigerians, alerting it to the unscrupulous actions of some Jonathan’s administration officials.

APC said while the Jonathan administration remains in office till midnight of May 28, and governance in the country would not stop because a new President had been elected, it was incumbent upon the outgoing administration not to create more problems for the incoming government, or to “tie the new government’s hands” through suspicious actions.

The party explained that while it is true that the incoming Muhammadu Buhari administration would not get itself bogged down by an endless probe of the activities of the Jonathan administration, all actions taken since the result of the March 28 presidential election was announced, might come under the searchlight.

It added, ”For example, the National Council on Privatisation, which is headed by the Vice President, has just approved the financial bid opening for transaction advisers for the privatisation of the three Development
Finance Institutions in the country – the Bank of Agriculture, Bank of Industry and Nigeria Commodity Exchange.

“The question is: What is the rationale for rushing this exercise with just weeks left for this administration?

”Also, there have been reports, yet to be refuted, of a planned, hurried recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service, after a previous attempt ended in a national tragedy and the fleecing of innocent job seekers by the mindless Federal Government officials. Apart from the fact that this last-minute recruitment is suspect, it is irregular.

”The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board is only empowered to recruit, promote and discipline only senior officers (Levels 8 and above). The power to recruit, promote and discipline junior officers is vested in the different services, in this case, the Nigeria Immigration Service.

”Therefore, the recruitment exercise now being conducted by the Federal Civil Service, under the auspices of the Presidential Committee to Assist on Immigration Recruitment, usurps the functions of the Board as it relates to recruitment of Senior Officers (Level 08) and that of the Immigration Service as it relates to Junior Officers (levels 07 and below).”

It also called attention to a published report that the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Senator Bala Mohammed, plans to use the Federal Capital Development Authority to carry out a secret employment of no fewer than 500 workers before the end of April 2015.

It stated, ”We do not know if this report, as well as others, is true. But if indeed these rushed privatisations and hurried recruitment exercises – in the twilight of the Jonathan administration – are true, they raise
serious questions concerning the reasons behind such actions. We are therefore compelled to call on President Jonathan to caution his administration officials, lest they engage in actions that can later embarrass his administration”

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/04/apc-warns-against-last-minute-looting.html?m=1
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lanzo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
ayindeab:

Bros, pls what's in today's punch, share with us plsss.
LIAR APC MOHAMMED is questioning seriously all the on going recruitment by GEJ ADMIN. He dnt mention FAAN but mentioned NIS. He called dem dubious and has. Am surprise abt his outburst cos dis exercise started befo election nd PDP neva contemplated losing. What is haste abt concluding wt was started befo election. Should gvt be grounded becos PDP lost election. Ok, just two days shehu garba nd liar mohameed accused GEJ of not performing agn because he is leaving in anoda twist dey ar now sayn he is dubious and acting in haste. I really dnt knw wt LIAR mohmed wnts. NO BODY SHOULD JOKE WITH MY APL, I warn. APC said dey will GV 750 000 per state in each year. Why not continue from FAAN and NIS. there are stil thousands of ministrz nd parastatals dat need staff in nija. NAWAOOOO
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
My APL 60% loading......

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
itsMrIke:

You said IDEA, so I will give you an info I got that is not confirmed.
Their last recruitment was in 2006 as I heard, but I don't know how many they recruited.

FAAN sacks 1,002 workers

August 22, 2006/ businessday

One-thousand-and-two workers of the Federal
Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) have been
disengaged from the service.
This, according to the general manager, public
affairs of FAAN, Adeniyi Ajakaiye, is in line with
the reform and repositioning of the organisation
for better service delivery.
It would be recalled that the managing director
of FAAN, Muhammadu Yusufu, in a meeting with
media executives had hinted that the rightsizing
of staff would begin this week.
He had said, \"The rightsizing of staff is a way of
restructuring the authority for better service
delivery\".
Yusufu also stated that in the bid of
management to ensure improved productivity,
stagnated staff members were promoted, while
Minister of Aviation Babalola Borishade had also
signed a new staff condition of service.
The public affairs head disclosed to BusinessDay
that final entitlement for staff sacked had been
released, \"so that as they are collecting their
disengagement letters, their cheques would be
given to them\".
He said the reform would have come earlier but
for management that wanted to get the final
entitlements approved and released.
\"This is to cushion the effect such
disengagement may have on those staff to be
affected.\"
Ajakaiye stated that the second stage of the
reform would be a comprehensive training
programme for staff for optimum service
delivery.
He said the first batch of staff not affected by the
sack would go to Cameroon for training in fire
simulation.
Meanwhile, a new biometric identification
system has been installed by FAAN to take care
of the identity cards for its staff and pensioners.
This is just as a new condition of service for the
authority has been approved by the minister of
aviation.
\"The new condition of service implementation is
with immediate effect so as to allow members of
staff to start enjoying the improved benefits at
once,\" Ajakaiye said.
On the reform programme, he said everything
was being put in place so as to be adequately
prepared for the audit of the International Civil
Aviation Organisation (ICAO), as well as to
ensure better service delivery.
When Yusufu assumed office as managing
director of FAAN, he said over 78 percent of staff
were not qualified.
This led to the disengagement of about 159 staff
from the security department and subsequent
recruitment of 400 fire officers recently posted
to all the airports across the country.

www.proshareng.com/news/1471
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
researchers, please we dont need FAAN disengagement history, kindly just search out our APL....

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
hahaahahahahahahhahah...the APL dey with am ?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guys you should not be worried now...... The time to start getting worried is from May 29th. grin
For now, just take your mind off it. Do something else, that will occupy your mind till 29th of may (33days time). That's how best to stop all this needless worry.......
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
citizenjuwon:
Guys you should not be worried now...... The time to start getting worried is from May 29th. grin
For now, just take your mind off it. Do something else, that will occupy your mind till 29th of may (33days time). That's how best to stop all this needless worry.......

If those APLs don't come before May 15th, it may not come o.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
olisaemeka777:

If those APLs don't come before May 15th, it may not come o.
is part of CHANGE ... Sai buhari...LOL

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Moyosoreola(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2015
APL ke ! When all ministries are busy writing their handing over note...Eyin boys and girls 4get Faan and Nis for now, and let hope 4a better offer 4rm Buhari and God...Lai is very +ve with what he is saying...I have spoken b4 and am speaking again...Let b realistic.

NB: If u insult me u wil regret ever knowing nairaland

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Otoriaric(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Moyosoreola:
APL ke ! When all ministries are busy writing their handing over note...Eyin boys and girls 4get Faan and Nis for now, and let hope 4a better offer 4rm Buhari and God...Lai is very +ve with what he is saying...I have spoken b4 and am speaking again...Let b realistic.

This is your opinion and we appreciate it. However until faan communicates same to us we cannot take it into consideration. Good day

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Moyosoreola:

...good morning my friend, i appreciate your info ,but yet i must ask you two questions.....(1).did u apply for this job ? IF YES, .....(2)did u make it to the interview stage ? ....pls no insult,be polite ,or better still, ignore my questions.THANKS
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Moyosoreola:

Leave ds ppl dey need favorable post not reality.My People! My People!! APL is loaded not loading
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Moyosoreola:

I notice you always like commenting like a defeatist. Bro, the only reason faan recruitment exercise won't be completed is if there was no Vacancy in the advertised positions. Why does all ministries have permanent secretaries? It's to ensure continuity of programs and goals. However, when you are submitting a handover note to an incoming administration, common sense suggest that you transfer both finished and unfinished project to your successor. Whether faan recruitment exercise is completed or not, it will be forwarded. It's now left for saleh dunoma to brief the incoming administration on the progress made so far.
That's how it works bro.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Ibro2star:
Leave ds ppl dey need favorable post not reality.My People! My People!! APL is loaded not loading
My guy if you know and subscribe to your purported reality why are you still following this thread grin
I smell hypocrisy undecided
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Otoriaric(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2015
informato:
...good morning my friend, i appreciate your info ,but yet i must ask you two questions.....(1).did u apply for this job ? IF YES, .....(2)did u make it to the interview stage ? ....pls no insult,be polite ,or better still, ignore my questions.THANKS

My believe is he did not pass PFT grin grin grin
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Otoriaric(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2015
citizenjuwon:
I notice you always like commenting like a defeatist. Bro, the only reason faan recruitment exercise won't be completed is if there was no Vacancy in the advertised positions. Why does all ministries have permanent secretaries? It's to ensure continuity of programs and goals. However, when you are submitting a handover note to an incoming administration, common sense suggest that you transfer both finished and unfinished project to your successor. Whether faan recruitment exercise is completed or not, it will be forwarded. It's now left for saleh dunoma to brief the incoming administration on the progress made so far.
That's how it works bro.

My believe is he did not pass the PFT grin

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Otoriaric:

My believe is he did not pass the PFT grin
Evidently!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pypa(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Irrespective of the fact some people might believe the Faan recruitment has been canceled the truth remains that the AP will soon be issued after logistics training and accommodation issues has been sorted out, especially for those that applied for fire service because training is a key component of their employment and duties. Aside Faan recruitment the president through his spokeman Ruben Abati has welcomed any probe as a result of last minute activities of his government citing the need for government to continue to function despite the result of the last election. More appointment letters were even issued to some top government staff like Peter Obi(former governor) who was appointed chairman of SEC yesterday. Recruitments are ongoing through out the federation and appointment letters are being issued daily. We just need to be patient and optimistic. I always maintain that the source of worry should not be when the AP are issued rather pray ur name is on that list.
Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
pypa, u are very correct, all recruitment will be concluded. Abati said it all, trainin logistics could b d reason for delay.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chuks404: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
pypa:
Irrespective of the fact some people might believe the Faan recruitment has been canceled the truth remains that the AP will soon be issued after logistics training and accommodation issues has been sorted out, especially for those that applied for fire service because training is a key component of their employment and duties. Aside Faan recruitment the president through his spokeman Ruben Abati has welcomed any probe as a result of last minute activities of his government citing the need for government to continue to function despite the result of the last election. More appointment letters were even issued to some top government staff like Peter Obi(former governor) who was appointed chairman of SEC yesterday. Recruitments are ongoing through out the federation and appointment letters are being issued daily. We just need to be patient and optimistic. I always maintain that the source of worry should not be when the AP are issued rather pray ur name is on that list.
Cheers smiley
well spoken. God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 3poundz: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
the list is going to be placed tomorrow..... u need to just pray ur name is there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.