Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (437818 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Adamhass: 8:21am On May 17, 2015
When was that Bro,
But the list were not in their site. Please joke apart tell me the truth.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:05am On May 17, 2015
They have done the test and interviews, what remains is updating the website with the successful ones.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Saorchy(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
yemostar:

Bro, FAAN has concluded already the second recruitment exercise! all we are waiting for now is to be called for documentation …
They haven't released the list of successful shortlisted persons yet buh I think they are done with PFT and INTERVIEW. Maybe they might do that this week
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Adamhass: 8:56pm On May 17, 2015
Wawo means I have missed it again, but may be is not the the second recruitment. Bro were among them or u just been told.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Adamhass: 8:12am On May 18, 2015
Good morning House,
Hope your weekend was okay? Wish u a happy work days ahead .
Any person with reliable information on the FAAN second recruitment exercise on when to conduct?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 18, 2015
Oga, what other second recruitment? Please stop living in denial! I know people who wrote the test and heard of some who did the interview last week. Its over and done with. Successful candidates will be contacted this week. I'm sorry, but you have to move on. Thanks.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by muba2sure(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2015
U chek dia site today 4 update
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
@ sallyjegz...This is to announce to the general public that Nigerian navy dssc recruitment 2015 application is currently out,interested applicants should check below details. The Nigerian Navy hereby invites applications from suitable and qualified Nigerians for enlistment through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 23 for 2015.

General Requirements:
1) Applicants are warned against giving false
information or tendering fake certificates.
Any false information or fake certificates
discovered at any stage will lead to
disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.

2) Applicants must possess a minimum of
Second Class Upper for holders of First
degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
Computer literacy will be an added advantage.

3) Applicants must possess certificates of
full registration with their respective
statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.

4) Male applicants must not be less than
1.70 meters tall while female applicants
must not be less than 1.67 meters tall.

5) Applicants should be between 22 and 28
years of age by 31st December 2015 except
Chaplains and Imams who should not be
more than 30 years.

THOSE OVER 28 AND 30 YEARS AS
APPLICABLE NEED NOT APPLY.

Method of Application:
1) Interested candidates are advised to
apply online at the Nigerian Navy e-
Recruitment Portal,
www.joinnigeriannavy.com

2) Applicants are to purchase access pins
and make payment on the Nigerian Navy e-
Recruitment Portal using any debit card
(Verve, Visa, Master Card) issued by any
Nigerian Bank.

3) Applicants are to note that applications
submitted online without payment of
application fee will not be validated for
processing.

4) On completion of the application form,
applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on
the portal and print out all that are
required.

Note: Applicants without requisite
qualifications need not apply.

Aptitude Test Details:
1) Applicants will be shortlisted for
qualifying Aptitude Test. Applicants are
advised to check this website from 6 July
2015 for a list of candidates shortlisted to
participate in the Aptitude Test.

2) Applicants are to choose a centre of their
choice for the Aptitude Test.

3) The Aptitude Tests will hold on Saturday
11 July 2015 at 8.00 AM at the following
centres:

a. Abuja – Command Day Secondary School,
Mogadishu Barracks.
b. Bauchi – Command Day Secondary
School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and
Logistics School, Owerrinta.
d. Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School,
Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary
School, Borokiri.
f. Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School,
Giginya Barracks.

4) Applicants are to bring the following to
the Aptitude Test Centres.
i. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
ii. Local Government Attestation Form.
iii. Acknowledgment Form.
iv. Photocopies of Certificates including
NYSC Discharge Certificate.

Please note that any attempt to inundate
the Naval Headquarters with letters from
any quarters by any applicant will be viewed
as a ploy to undermine the enlistment
process and will lead to disqualification of
such applicants.

Closing Date:
Application ends on Sunday, 28th June,
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 8:37pm On May 18, 2015
Nothing dey happen again for FAAN?ds thread dey dry ooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by donbello(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2015
angry am wondering watz going on with FAAN! yesterday I saw on dia site pages like selection*list updated with other pages dat hv been dia for abt a week-fff, SOll, FAAN etc. I was hoping dat der will conclude and update us today, checking dia site now everything is gone, dis is already getting to two weeks, pals are u sure d documentation will hold bfor handover
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 9:09pm On May 19, 2015
donbello:
angry am wondering watz going on with FAAN! yesterday I saw on dia site pages like selection*list updated with other pages dat hv been dia for abt a week-fff, SOll, FAAN etc. I was hoping dat der will conclude and update us today, checking dia site now everything is gone, dis is already getting to two weeks, pals are u sure d documentation will hold bfor handover

do expect it this week/early next week by the Special Grace of GOD ...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by neldue(f): 9:20pm On May 19, 2015
There's a new update on their site captioned "result will soon be released",so therefore let's have patience.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Saorchy(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2015
neldue:
There's a new update on their site captioned "result will soon be released",so therefore let's have patience.
It has been on their home page before the merit list was released...it's not new
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 6:01am On May 20, 2015
Let be patient every thing shall go well as we awaits the dates for documentation.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2015
donbello:

I sense fear here, absence of faith. Just calm down n hope for the best. It will hold. Today is Wednesday and anything could happen anytime at all. So be optimistic even up to the eleventh hour anything n everything can happen. I believe you have be listed for the employment already and nothing ll take that. Documentation, hopefully will be up before handover. Have a blessed day and be of good cheers and be very expectant...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mimiie: 2:27pm On May 20, 2015
So it's for real that no body from kogi will be given appointment? .....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2015
mimiie:
So it's for real that no body from kogi will be given appointment? .....

Yeah. For real.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Highdee860(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2015
caesaraba:

Yeah. For real.
But another list is still coming out, so let's wait and see. Mind you it is not over untill it is all over.......

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2015
Highdee860:

But another list is still coming out, so let's wait and see. Mind you it is not over untill it is all over.......

Haba, the reason why Kogi state isn't factored in has been stated on the site. This recruitment is not going to capture kogi state.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2015
Lets be patient and optimistic, before handover date, every thing will be a story, by the grace of God.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2015
moral131:
Lets be patient and optimistic, before handover date, every thing will be a story, by the grace of God.

And the people say... "AMEN!!!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 5:49pm On May 22, 2015
Is there any other thread for FAAN than this one?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrSmuth(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2015
House any news?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 10:58pm On May 22, 2015
Ibro2star:
Is there any other thread for FAAN than this one?

Bro, we are now on watsapp group... 08095641997 is the number...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 8:51pm On May 23, 2015
yemostar:

Bro, we are now on watsapp group... 08095641997 is the number...
Thanks bro, I av added d numba but no msg being sent automatically
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tayoccu(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2015
overheard an insider saying the former DG messed up the process, he said the DG submitted a list of 400 people who must be employed, now subtract 400 from the total number to be hired, wetin remain?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Tosin910: 9:25pm On May 23, 2015
tayoccu:
overheard an insider saying the former DG messed up the process, he said the DG submitted a list of 400 people who must be employed, now subtract 400 from the total number to be hired, wetin remain?

DG? FAAN has no DG. Guy! pls get your facts right.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tayoccu(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2015
Tosin910:

DG? FAAN has no DG. Guy! pls get your facts right.

dude like I said, I overhead, I didn't post this to discourage people, I posted so you can intensify your prayer, so your efforts will not be in vain. Shalom!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2015
What kind of information is this the list still remains 750 no going back.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 6:01pm On May 24, 2015
here we go again with nairaland and its different people with information that can destroy hope! It was cancellation before, we got over that, now is messing up things... Now let me officially inform the guy that over heard, now OVER HEAR THIS ALSO: FAAN RECRUITMENT WILL GO AS PLANNED AND THIS TIME NEXT MONTH WE WILL BE IN TRAINING BY HIS GRACE!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2015
Before the list was pasted it was stated clearly that it most be aproved by FCC, ministry of aviation, and FAAN. Then why all this over heard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.