Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (437796 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2015
duduade:
I weep for Nigeria with the kind of spellings I see on this thread.... A secondary school student would have done better..
see this man oo.thank God u ar a Nigerian..na spellin make una sit dy pin point out.....mtchewwwww....for your mind

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by duduade: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
adekunletosin:
see this man oo.thank God u ar a Nigerian..na spellin make una sit dy pin point out.....mtchewwwww....for your mind
Not surprised.. U had to quote me..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wonderful Nairalanders! There will never seize to be people here with bad news, where should i even begin? it was cancellation and the likes before and now it is replacement! I can assure you that people like this will still have their bad news to post even when we have started training and resume work officially! I wonder what their news will be then...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pdemand(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
terrifiesme:

Not needed here, keep ur facts to urself.. and we don't need mark ur words because they could only work in ur plc and not the plc of others who believes God has done it for them. So ur name can be replaced anywhere, that's ur word been marked and not for someone else. Yes, u don't like how some people talk here because of such things u are saying, u just talk and forgive me if I say without thinking, imagine all u ve said. Pls we are not discouraging u. We are saying pls don't come here at all to blab such rubbish pls.. keep it to urself. We not need people like u here. Whether facts or not, pls keep it to urself and leave us that are been optimistic to continue believing that it is done.. thank you bro, next time watch what u post. U can go on bribing ur way out and selling urself, pls we are not interested. For those whose names are out by God's grace none will be replaced, and not anybody's name will be replaced for u or ur sisters' in Jesus name. U shd hope and pray more names shd be added to the already selected people and not replaced and telling me u saying facts or I shd mark ur words. What if I say this to u.. mark my words, ur name will be replaced wherever it's supposed to succeed. U ll say God forbid and insult the life of me. So what response do u hope to get from this forum as regards ur post. Pls watch what ur say before u sell out urself and how u and ur sisters buy ur ways to getting jobs. Have a nice day. For the people's names already shortlisted and names that will still be added.. congratulations, APL and training loading. Soonest!

Amen o...
Thank you for this post.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by segzymme: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
@mozisbam, You are even bold to say u n ur fiancee bribe ur ways into service on a social media. I think u deserved to b charged n jailed for that. I mean u, ur fiancee n d person DAT collected that money from u. If u don't have anything to say, y not keep mute than for u to implicate ur family. You may b the first person to be prosecuted by Buhari
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
duduade:
I weep for Nigeria with the kind of spellings I see on this thread.... A secondary school student would have done better..

I doubt if a secondary school student would av done better cos they all went to secondary school also
The kind of mistakes here ehn.....
You'll see sm1 writing once as ones.... I've been there ones
Thread as trend.... I'm following this trend
I'm (I am) as am
And many more that I can't remember right now
Some don't know d diff btw first name and last name
Not only on this thread but Nairaland as a whole
Its craaazzzzyyyy

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by duduade: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Guestartiste:

I doubt if a secondary school student would av done better cos they all went to secondary school also
The kind of mistakes here ehn.....
You'll see sm1 writing once as ones.... I've been there ones
Thread as trend.... I'm following this trend
I'm (I am) as am
And many more that I can't remember right now
Some don't know d diff btw first name and last name
Not only on this thread but Nairaland as a whole
Its craaazzzzyyyy
LMAO.. My own is that they should understand what they instructors teach them at their trainings and not further help 'scatter' our aviation industry..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
duduade:
LMAO.. My own is that they should understand what they instructors teach them at their trainings and not further help 'scatter' our aviation industry..
Mr grammar police, now u have just done justice to what "they instructors" as u have rightly put it, will teach the new intakes... Now this is to show you that, not even you is ABOVE MISTAKES!

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by duduade: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
yemostar:

Mr grammar police, now u have just done justice to what "they instructors" as u have rightly put it, will teach the new intakes... Now this is to show you that, not even you is ABOVE MISTAKES!
lmao .. 'their'....

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2015
we r goin 2star documentation next week, by god grace. most of other senior staff frm other state of faan has been in hd office 4d documentation process
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2015
is like we have gov.Ambode in d house o... Please how cogency is ur information o because selected names have nt bn published yet in the newspaper to the public let alone of fixing date for documentation..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2015
adekunletosin:
is like we have gov.Ambode in d house o... Please how cogency is ur information o because selected names have nt bn published yet in the newspaper to the public let alone of fixing date for documentation..

what's the use of the names been published on newspapers when already it's all on the site. And u sound like the names would be published on papers first before a date for documentation would later be communicated. My bro, if the names would be published on papers, it will go with the date of documentation. because it's the most important thing for now. We all know the names that has been listed, so if it would be published on papers, it will go with the date.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Adamhass: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Bros how do you know they are there because of the documentation? If the documentation to hold next week by now you suppose to have the message in their web site and news papers. Please stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
terrifiesme:

what's the use of the names been published on newspapers when already it's all on the site. And u sound like the names would be published on papers first before a date for documentation would later be communicated. My bro, if the names would be published on papers, it will go with the date of documentation. because it's the most important thing for now. We all know the names that has been listed, so if it would be published on papers, it will go with the date.
but it was stated on there website that selected names will be published and date for documetation will come along with it...les keep exericsing our patience..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
May God help us, soon we shall all rejoice. Amen
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
The Delta State Governor, Okowa, sacks all
employees since 2013 and suspends the just concluded recruitment processs

In what look like a probe of the Uduaghan
Administration the Delta State Governor, Senator
Ifeanyi Okowa has ordered the Delta State Civil
Services Commission to sack all employee of the
Service, employed from 2013 till date.

Evrybody need to intensify pray o. New Govts across Federation are cutting off all activities by previous govt that will bring in additional financial responsibility due to huge debt inherited. The new FG is not left out.
Prayers must be highly intensify, the voilence taketh it by force
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
hmmmmmm we r all save in his name Jesus
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ejimike:

Evrybody need to intensify pray o. New Govts across Federation are cutting off all activities by previous govt that will bring in additional financial responsibility due to huge debt inherited. The new FG is not left out.
if you listened to yesterdys netwotrk news on nta ... The chief of service said the president might not change the ministters but they should improve on their efficiency....NiS has done der own...so FAAN must conclude the exercise too na

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ejimike:

Bros talk another thing because this FAAN recruitment is a done deal, nothing negative would happen. Pls stop such post. nothing of such would happen. The APL would be issued out soonest. We are not interested in any format of negative stories irrespective of where it's coming from. It won't affect FAAN recruitment in any way. APL is just so close to fret. It's a done deal in Jesus name. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by odeebarisky(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
i like ur spirit bro

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
gomezizi:
@ukeme200, d same guy that called you on the 15th of april, also called me same date, time was 9:45 requesting that i should forward my document to him. his fone number is 080......35 and the email id is ka......chi@gmail.com

Are you still in touch with this man??
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Umuogbe: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
FG may privatize FAAN for efficiency and profit making as recommended by immediate past Aviation minister Osita Chidoka...hope it won't affect this recruitment exercise?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
It won't affect us because not now, By God Grace.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Umuogbe: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
how sure are you and do you know any body inside faan
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by maafen: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Umuogbe:
FG may privatize FAAN for efficiency and profit making as recommended by immediate past Aviation minister Osita Chidoka...hope it won't affect this recruitment exercise?

there is difference between "will" and "may" And privatisation takes such a long time that we would have worked for about 2 or 3 years before it happens if at all. so calm down and wait
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Umuogbe: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
OK Sir thanks so much.....I wonder if there will be another names to be added to these ones already published ?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
have they published names ni....bro please and how is the scheduling cos av not received any mesage oo...please when was it sent to u o
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Adamhass: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello Buris
The online invitation you are talking about is it new one ?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
i guess it was during the interview stage
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by OLAMINREWA(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
MrMash:

Burris , kindly mail me , i need clarifications on some issue regards Sky* recruitment.

please, is faan still conducting test and interview for people, and has there been any newspaper publication? seems not to understand them anymore....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2015
House lets keep each other updated any latest in FAAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.