Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (437443 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
FAAN has really done well in this recruitment exercise. Before anyone complains let the person go to FAAN website and see the criteria for you to be qualified and how things are being done to employ people.

http://www.faanrecruitment.com/about-fan/39-summary-statistics-on-achievements

As for me, it is a welcome development by FG.
Not everyone will be okay with the process because it's not everyone that the thing will favour or has favoured.
Instead of blaming FAAN when you did not succeed, try another place and pray you succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
@ JDbabzy...
Are you still flogging this dead horse? Good thing you said it was your personal opinion.

Please let us never criticize the quota system? Haba, why can't we get along with everyone. The quota system even allows for educationally developed states to have more candidates. If you checked the list of successful candidates you would see that some states in the south had about 29 people, while some states in the north had as low as just 2 people. So why are you crying foul? Face it, competing with your state is an ideal from of competition. If you think you are smart enough to get a placement, then show that by beating other candidates from you state for its quota.

I won't even write/talk about the 50% pass mark sef.

About people writing in the comfort of their homes. Well, we were all given the same opportunity. I understand that some people did theirs in cyber cafes with lots of distractions, but FAAN is not to blame. FAAN has just set a precedent. NIS has modified it by having their CBT in centres. So kudos to FAAN.

Pls note that I am not just saying because I was fortunate enough to have made it to the interview stage. I know I am saying the truth when I say FAAN did an excellent job in this recruitment process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Drbazz:

In ur opinion the quoter system is not good. but I say that is the fairest. Without that you would see that only a particular ethnic group or group of ethnic groups will be getting this jobs and that would be unfair. the northerners are educationally less developed bros but that dosent mean they shouldnt work.
On the issue of pass mark i disagree with what u said.In every system pass marks are set but the are not necessarily a prerequisite in entiety.I'll give examples.
In ur O'Level exams, the pass mark is 40. but in every admission, they will tell u a minimum of 5 credits, sometimes they will even say in not more than 2 sittings. Even in jobs they say 5 credits and not 5 passes(d) which is generally the pass mark.
In jamb, scoring 40 in every paper gives u a pass score of 160. but that score most times dont even qualify u for an apttude test let alone admission.
In the university its desame tin. have u ever seen a job placement where they said minimum of pass degree?
Check the number of pple that wrote this exams bros, in such a situation, the only way to get a fairly controllable number for interview is to narrow the selection criteria from high scores and down down like dat, like those with A,b, c.......
Both the quoter system and the selection of scorers are very objective ways and should be applauded.
Read the public update on thier website and u would see a detailed explanation of their selection process and how it was followed.If u do that u would see dat it was the fairest way possible to select and it is justifiable in any court.
If u wia the DG of FAAN , u would do thesame.
The only real problem FAAN had was thier ICT.

I appreciate ur response but I will however disagree with you still. Fairness is when u say everyone who gets 50% and above qualifies for the next phase and that is exactly what u keep to. Shifting d "goalposts" just to benefit a select few and at d detriment of those who got d pass mark is far from fairness.

In all developed countries, competition is what makes their economies tick. U cannot stiffle competition and expect development. It's nobody's fault that a particular geopolitical zone is termed or classified as ELDS. I find it rather degrading and nothing to be proud of. I wonder how my rommie who made a first class wud feel when people think/say he's from d "north" and as such "they" are educationally less developed. Anyways this is Nigeria. Everything goes!

U cited an analogy using jamb and waec scores/grades and tried to relate it to this case. First both scenarios are mutually exclusive and shd be treated as such. Waec/jamb NEVER fixed a pass mark of 40% neither did they say it was 50 or a 100%. FAAN however "fixed" a pass mark and clearly stated on their website that those who get this mark will be shortlisted for the next phase. This is where there is a lucid distinction.

Anyways it is ur opinion and I respect it.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drahl(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
jdbabzy:
First, congratulations to those who've made it thus far. It is my sincere wish that u'r all drafted in.

I must also express "my own" opinions about this recruitment exercise, and without mincing words too. I hope my opinion will be respected as completely mine.

So FAAN stated on their website that the "pass mamark" to qualify for the next phase of d process was 50%. They shot themselves in d foot by making this declaration. I may be wrong but most if not all credible recruitment exercises never state what their pass mark will be from d outset. They know that dez things r performance based and as such wait till all results come in before making their analysis and fixing cutoff marks. Reneging on their words and not selecting everyone that had 50% and above in d first place was everything but fair imho. It is rather deceptive and I will not applaud em for that.

Second, I do not know of any "ideal" society where credence isn't given to merit but to federal character or quota systems (whatever it is termed). This is one system that has become a bane to our development as a nation. People r denied appointments and roles because they aren't from a particular region, state or geopolitical zone but are very qualified and capable of delivering results on d jobs while someone else who isn't gets d job. We can't keep doing things d old way and expect new or different results. It's quute laughable that many were not selected not because they failed but because the slots for their states r already filled. Fairness and transparence in my books is when everyone who meets d stipulated criteria is given the chance to compete for the role they applied for without recourse to their states of origin.

That said, I was thinking that d first online test wud be to prune down d number of applicants and then that a second test be conducted in a controlled and closely monitored environment. I was wrong! I do not see any "fairness" or "transparence" in a test where some people were helped by their "communities" in achieving very high scores while those that didn't do such and didn't score as high were not shortlisted for the next phase (even after scoring above 50%). That is not to take anything from those who genuinely sat for the test unaided and got very high marks as well. They are the true heroes and I respect them.

If we all will be honest with ourselves and not just speak because we were or weren't shortlisted, then we will all agree that there wasn't a level playing field for everyone. What this recruitment exercise has achieved is dat it's encouraged "cheating" to be lauded or accepted as success (for those who were aided and scored very high marks) and vilified those who worked hard but didn't score so high. Fate, some would call it. Tough luck others might say. But truth remains what it is.

Knowing the present unpalatable state of employment in this country (unemployment or underemployment), I would not blame those who did what they had to do to score very high. Survival of the smartest maybe! For this reason I sincerely wish them all the very best of luck. I pray u all get d jobs. And please do not forget ur friends who didn't make it when u do get it. God bless us all.

P.S this is entirely my opinion and as such shd be respected. Criticisms r welcomed of course, but please it shd be devoid of tantrums/insults/vitriol.
Bro,ur write up is brilliant and pristine bt let me change ur perception,am not here 2 chastise u.1st d pass mark was pegged at 50 probably faan didn't envisage dat most applicants would pass excellently well.that's what u get when u set o'level questions 4 B.sc people, cos most of us r used 2 dragnet standard.what do u do when people score above 80?2ndly d quota system has 2 be used cos Nigeria is a multi-ethnic country and d job in question is a federal one,so every state has 2 be evenly represented.a company like KPMG doesn't care abt ethnicity,if all successful candidates r 4m kebbi state,they dnt ve a problem with dat.As 4 "community effort" dat 1 is a personal issue cos some multinationals like Guinness use 'write at home' system and dey dnt do verification test.the only flaw I see in d process is network issues,and I told them when the woman asked me 'y shd we employ u and what skills do u possess?' I simply told her that its glaring faan has network lacuna and that's where I come in,dat with my CCNP and proficiency in SDH links,I can revamp their entire network system.(I nor talk d last statement ooooo make dem nor pursue me) but u get my point.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
itsMrIke:
@ JDbabzy...
Are you still flogging this dead horse? Good thing you said it was your personal opinion.

Please let us never criticize the quota system? Haba, why can't we get along with everyone. The quota system even allows for educationally developed states to have more candidates. If you checked the list of successful candidates you would see that some states in the south had about 29 people, while some states in the north had as low as just 2 people. So why are you crying foul? Face it, competing with your state is an ideal from of competition. If you think you are smart enough to get a placement, then show that by beating other candidates from you state for its quota.

I won't even write/talk about the 50% pass mark sef.

About people writing in the comfort of their homes. Well, we were all given the same opportunity. I understand that some people did theirs in cyber cafes with lots of distractions, but FAAN is not to blame. FAAN has just set a precedent. NIS has modified it by having their CBT in centres. So kudos to FAAN.

Pls note that I am not just saying because I was fortunate enough to have made it to the interview stage. I know I am saying the truth when I say FAAN did an excellent job in this recruitment process.

Very well said. I applaud d points u stated.

First let me correct an impression. I'm not crying fowl cos it didn't favour me. I am only saying that this exercise is anything but excellent as u have put it. I bear no grudges or ill feelings against those who made it. I'd just like us to be more objective and admit that while they achieved a form of success in d exercise, it was far from being excellent.

This recruitment exercise is no rocket science. Organizations such as NLNG, NNPC, and several banks or multinational coys witness hundreds of thousands of applications every time they advertise yet they conduct their screenings in transparent ways(at least in d public purview). Competence is what they look at, not quota.

If it'd make any difference, I passed d test and was invited for the pft. I know I didn't do well at that stage cos I wasn't fully fit. But that will not make me say it was entirely fair. My point is dat a recruitment exercise that is based on federal character system cannot be entirely fair. But then again what do I know?

I wish u d very best sir.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Drahl:

Bro,ur write up is brilliant and pristine bt let me change ur perception,am not here 2 chastise u.1st d pass mark was pegged at 50 probably faan didn't envisage dat most applicants would pass excellently well.that's what u get when u set o'level questions 4 B.sc people, cos most of us r used 2 dragnet standard.what do u do when people score above 80?2ndly d quota system has 2 be used cos Nigeria is a multi-ethnic country and d job in question is a federal one,so every state has 2 be evenly represented.a company like KPMG doesn't care abt ethnicity,if all successful candidates r 4m kebbi state,they dnt ve a problem with dat.As 4 "community effort" dat 1 is a personal issue cos some multinationals like Guinness use 'write at home' system and dey dnt do verification test.the only flaw I see in d process is network issues,and I told them when the woman asked me 'y shd we employ u and what skills do u possess?' I simply told her that its glaring faan has network lacuna and that's where I come in,dat with my CCNP and proficiency in SDH links,I can revamp their entire network system.(I nor talk d last statement ooooo make dem nor pursue me) but u get my point.

Yeah I get ur point sir. Very apt and succinctly put.

I commend u and I must confess that I understand d peculiarity of the "Nigerian" factor here.

Gratitude
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
jdbabzy:

My point is dat a recruitment exercise that is based on federal character system cannot be entirely fair.

Well, FAAN cannot be held liable for that. Your grouse should be with the Federal Character Commission. Its called the Federal Character Commission Act. You want it changed? Take it up with your representative in the National Assembly. FAAN just obeyed the law. Nothing wrong in that.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
caesaraba:

Well, FAAN cannot be held liable for that. Your grouse should be with the Federal Character Commission. Its called the Federal Character Commission Act. You want it changed? Take it up with your representative in the National Assembly. FAAN just obeyed the law. Nothing wrong in that.

Lol...I can't but agree with u. It's a Nigerian thing, it is here to stay.

That said, I wish y'all the best. And u guys shdnt forget ur friends down here when u get der.

God speed

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Now how many people do they intend to employ to warrant this whole fuss?I heard 750? Any contrasting opinion?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pdemand(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Abeg anybody with confirm info about our appointment letters? I've being having sleepless night, waking up to check my sms and emails.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
jdbabzy:

First let me correct an impression. I'm not crying fowl cos it didn't favour me. I am only saying that this exercise is anything but excellent as u have put it. I bear no grudges or ill feelings against those who made it. I'd just like us to be more objective and admit that while they achieved a form of success in d exercise, it was far from being excellent.

This recruitment exercise is no rocket science. Organizations such as NLNG, NNPC, and several banks or multinational coys witness hundreds of thousands of applications every time they advertise yet they conduct their screenings in transparent ways(at least in d public purview). Competence is what they look at, not quota.

If it'd make any difference, I passed d test and was invited for the pft. I know I didn't do well at that stage cos I wasn't fully fit. But that will not make me say it was entirely fair. My point is dat a recruitment exercise that is based on federal character system cannot be entirely fair. But then again what do I know?

I believe that the quota issue comes straight from the National assembly. And I'm very okay with it because each state will be evenly represented when they see that you have passed the whole processes.
My own state we were just 4 that was short-listed for the particularly job and I'm happy I made it.
This thing is not a private company's job so they are doing well for using the quota system.
I wish everyone that got to the interview stage success as you wait for your appointment letters.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
pdemand:
Abeg anybody with confirm info about our appointment letters? I've being having sleepless night, waking up to check my sms and emails.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Smallville4live:

I believe that the quota issue comes straight from the National assembly. And I'm very okay with it because each state will be evenly represented when they see that you have passed the whole processes.
My own state we were just 4 that was short-listed for the particularly job and I'm happy I made it.
This thing is not a private company's job so they are doing well for using the quota system.
I wish everyone that got to the interview stage success as you wait for your appointment letters.

True though. It's d constitution. Who am I to argue it?

I wish u guys all the best. I pray God grants u all divine favour in Jesus name. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
jdbabzy:

But do you realize that the Federal Civil Service Commission is responsible for monitoring recruitment exercise into Federal Government agencies, and the Federal Character Commission Act guides the quota system? And they have stated that every state must be given quotas in their employment system. FAAN is not the only body that does quota system. Nigeria Army, Navy, Airforce, CBN, Police Force, Customs, Immigration, FRSC, NIMASA, etc...they all use quota system for employment, because consideration must be given to educationally under-developed states - that is only fair.
Why do you have a gross with the quota system?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
itsMrIke:

But do you realize that the Federal Civil Service Commission is responsible for monitoring recruitment exercise into Federal Government agencies? And they have stated that every state must be given quotas in their employment system. FAAN is not the only body that does quota system. Nigeria Army, Navy, Airforce, CBN, Police Force, Customs, Immigration, FRSC, NIMASA, etc...they all use quota system for employment, because consideration must be given to educationally under-developed states - that is only fair.

Lol...I agree with u. I've been made to realize this is a federal government recruitment exercise and as such d quota system must be adopted. It's our constitution. I cannot argue with that. Thanks for d correction.

As for why I have a grouse with this system, my answer is simple. It stifles "true" competition amongst applicants in its entirety. Take for instance we have 10 applicants from a particular state who performed excellently in d exercise (say they all had above 90%) and then some other applicants in another state scored 40% as their highest. What dis means is u must pick a required number from each state. So if only two are needed from every state, 8 candidates who struggled to have those scores will be dropped over those who scored way lower. Does that in any way encourage competition? I guess that answer is very obvious. But that's what it is.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
jdbabzy:

I appreciate ur response but I will however disagree with you still. Fairness is when u say everyone who gets 50% and above qualifies for the next phase and that is exactly what u keep to. Shifting d "goalposts" just to benefit a select few and at d detriment of those who got d pass mark is far from fairness.

In all developed countries, competition is what makes their economies tick. U cannot stiffle competition and expect development. It's nobody's fault that a particular geopolitical zone is termed or classified as ELDS. I find it rather degrading and nothing to be proud of. I wonder how my rommie who made a first class wud feel when people think/say he's from d "north" and as such "they" are educationally less developed. Anyways this is Nigeria. Everything goes!

U cited an analogy using jamb and waec scores/grades and tried to relate it to this case. First both scenarios are mutually exclusive and shd be treated as such. Waec/jamb NEVER fixed a pass mark of 40% neither did they say it was 50 or a 100%. FAAN however "fixed" a pass mark and clearly stated on their website that those who get this mark will be shortlisted for the next phase. This is where there is a lucid distinction.

Anyways it is ur opinion and I respect it.

I will fault the bold sentence. FAAN never said all those who scored above 50% would progress to the next phase. They only gave the pass mark as 50%. Mind you security cadets and assistant FSs wrote the same exam with us, they were actually the ones who were considered for the 50% because they had only SSCE and wrote the same exam with BSc, HND and even MSc holders.

When they gave the pass mark as 50%, they never said which cadre it was for. I know of some security cadets in Enugu zone who score 58.

I repeat, FAAN site never said all those who passed 50% would progress to PFT stage, the only stated it as the pass mark.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
jdbabzy:

Lol...I agree with u. I've been made to realize this is a federal government recruitment exercise and as such d quota system must be adopted. It's our constitution. I cannot argue with that. Thanks for d correction.

As for why I have a grouse with this system, my answer is simple. It stifles "true" competition amongst applicants in its entirety. Take for instance we have 10 applicants from a particular state who performed excellently in d exercise (say they all had above 90%) and then some other applicants in another state scored 40% as their highest. What dis means is u must pick a required number from each state. So if only two are needed from every state, 8 candidates who struggled to have those scores will be dropped over those who scored way lower. Does that in any way encourage competition? I guess that answer is very obvious. But that's what it is.

Now this is where you get it wrong. The quota system allows for those educationally developed states to have more candidates employed into the service
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
itsMrIke:

But do you realize that the Federal Civil Service Commission is responsible for monitoring recruitment exercise into Federal Government agencies, and the Federal Character Commission Act guides the quota system? And they have stated that every state must be given quotas in their employment system. FAAN is not the only body that does quota system. Nigeria Army, Navy, Airforce, CBN, Police Force, Customs, Immigration, FRSC, NIMASA, etc...they all use quota system for employment, because consideration must be given to educationally under-developed states - that is only fair.

........... Nigeria Army, Navy, Airforce, CBN, Police Force, Customs, Immigration, FRSC, NIMASA, etc. Fŗom da look of analysis so far, dis so cald Federal Character.........Act favors educationally embryonic states' indigenes. Now, my worry is dat, for any educationally mellowed states' indigenes to secure a job, he/she must exercise survival of da smartest respectively. Da picture is getin clearer at da federal level now! OKAY! NOTED!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Suffy: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
I thought this process was meant to end b4 march 28? FAAN abeg delay is dangerous oo!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mofetemi:

........... Nigeria Army, Navy, Airforce, CBN, Police Force, Customs, Immigration, FRSC, NIMASA, etc. Fŗom da look of analysis so far, dis so cald Federal Character.........Act favors educationally embryonic states' indigenes. Now, my worry is dat, for any educationally mellowed states' indigenes to secure a job, he/she must exercise survival of da smartest respectively. Da picture is getin clearer at da federal level now! OKAY! NOTED!

Good. Note it and wake up to the situation. It`s the reality on ground and will be so for the foreseeable future of federal recruitments in Nigeria.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Suffy:
I thought this process was meant to end b4 march 28? FAAN abeg delay is dangerous oo!
did u read any publication that stated the process will end b4 march 28

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
informato:
[i][/i]:......................use ur head...NIS did not modify anything...after going tru applications,some selected candidates will be sent username and password to do the test anywhere ; just like FAAN did...I DONT KNOW Y SOME PEOPLE in this forum WOULD GIVE THEIR PERSONAL OPINION AS IF IS FRM AN AUTHENTIC SOURCE....mitchewwwwww....NIS will do all she can to avoid any sort of crowd....no special centres for CBT[

Before you come off sounding like a slowpoke, click on this link: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/nis-recruitment-applicants-to-undergo-computer-based-test/

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
No one has been able to identify the gap... It will soon be clear...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kanondu(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) said Computer-Based Test (CBT) would be used to conduct examinations for applicants of the 2015 recruitment into the service.

Mr Chukwuemeka Obua, the Public Relations Officer of the service, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Wednesday.

Obua said this was to prevent a reoccurrence of the 2014 recruitment where a stampede was recorded at various centres across the country due to large crowd of applicants.

He said the CBT would also be used to conduct the examination in order to test the computer literacy level of applicants.

He said this was a basic requirement for employment into the service.

“ This is the process that will be adopted for the recruitment in order to prevent the reoccurrence of the past incident. Four or five computer centres will be designated in each state of the federation.

“ Applicants will be divided according to these centres and they will be communicated online individually the date they are required to sit for the examination and the location in order to prevent over-crowding in centres and cases of non-applicants in attendance,” he said.

The spokesman said the CBT was a global trend accepted and used worldwide to conduct examinations.

He said the device was chosen to prevent the rigours associated with paper-based examinations.

He said that applicants would not be required to bring any writing materials; rather, they would only need their password which was the registration number to log into the computer, answer the test and submit online.

Obua said after the test, successful applicants would be contacted individually and asked to report to designated immigration offices across the country where they would be further examined.

“ At this stage, we will do the physical examination to check the height, presence of any physical disabilities and general state of health of applicants to ensure that they are fit to carry out their duties when employed.

“  Documents of applicants will also be reviewed during the examination after which successful candidates will be contacted online informing them of their acceptance into the service,” he said.

NAN reports that applications for recruitment into the NIS which commenced on Feb. 9 closed on March 22.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2015
so where are we at?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2015
27th Nairaland FAANs LIEnuses congress. INI ABASI ADI ETI (God's tym z da best). Wat ours, remain ours.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
whats up with all of una way day shout say na today FAAN go contact successful candidates.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2015
hopefully o.......cant wait anymore o.... make them hury up
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Did u guys hear about FAAN and the police arresting a man for forging employment letter for an applicant in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Where dose that happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.