Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Job Vacancy At Capricorn Digital Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy At Capricorn Digital Limited (1665 Views)

Customer Service Representative At Capricorn Digital Limited / Retail Sales Personnel At Capricorn Digital Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Capricorn Digital Limited by uanda(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Capricorn Digital Limited is a Nigerian based distribution andmarketing company whose area of COMPETENCE is in the digitization of tangible and intangible products for effective distribution through electronic channels.

Capricorn Digital Limited is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of :

Retail Outlet Developer

Brief Description

The position of Retail Outlet Developer consists of carrying out sales and marketing activity on behalf of the company at the assigned merchant or agent locations across the country.

Tasks:

Responsible for agent acquisition at the various areas of Lagos and regions of NIGERIA.
Answer potential agent questions regarding the company and its merchandise
Describe merchandise and explain use, operation of the company products and services to potential agents
Recommend, SELECT and help locate or obtain agents for the company

Qualification requirements

Minimum OND/HND.

Ability to work directly with the public to convince people to BUY merchandise and to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with agents.
Must be an aggressive sales personnel

Apply here
Re: Job Vacancy At Capricorn Digital Limited by uanda(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Job Vacancy At Capricorn Digital Limited
Re: Job Vacancy At Capricorn Digital Limited by sundamonex(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2021
You guys are thieves you just withdrew 5k from my account this morning for no reason.

My UBA account was debited without any transaction between us!

You guys should fear God!

Return my money!

Your POS is configured to save ATM details of customers, this is bad!

Have blocked all my ATM.

Will request a new one.

Nairalanders please don't use POS for any transaction again o, you can transfer to them for withdrawal.

Spoke with my account manager minutes ago and he said people have been complaining of this same Capricorn Digi!

God will judge all of you!

Wicked people everywhere!!!

Lalasticala please move to FP to expose this wicked people. Other reviews I read about them online is the same__ stealing people hard earned money! They even removed the bank charges making it #5100.

(1) (Reply)

Salary Delay! Which Way Out!!" / Vacancies For Today,7th May 2015 VERIFIED & Confirmed(all Jobs 100% Genuine) / Nigerian Police Academy Lists Of Successful Candidates Invited For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.