Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (38417 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by mytime24(f): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dnt like tattoos, a no_no no no no for mi

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
mytime24:
Dnt like tattoos, a no_no no no no for mi
cul
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
I would rate piercing a lesser evil than tattoos but I don't support them being done by any woman whatsoever

It doesn't make a woman look more beautiful or desirable, neither does it make her look responsible.
We as women should stop letting ourselves get conditioned by media and western culture

To the poster above me: If you are really serious with what you just posted, then shame on you.

See, you can't pick & choose what influences people. You're typing away on a western phone/pc as we speak, so what if someone belonging to the Amish culture came to you & told you that the best way of living is to live without electricity or technology. Basically, live like they do, like your're living in the 1800s-no running water etc. Would you be ok with that? I'm sure the answer would be a huge hell no, so why would anyone else (yourself included) think they should have a say on how others choose to go about their lives? Really baffles me.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by akinsadeez(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
piercings rock. Women with piercings in certain places are most times better in bed. The tongue piercing particularly engenders a heavenly feeling if used appropriately by the lady. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
They are all nice, but I will never get a tattoo, maybe nose piercing

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Sexystella: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
I have one of a skull close to my lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
piercings rock. Women with piercings in certain places are most times better in bed. The tongue piercing particularly engenders a heavenly feeling if used appropriately by the lady. cheesy
..and can yhu wife such a lady?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by akinsadeez(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dotwillis1:
..and can yhu wife such a lady?

Yes, without hesitation. they won't get married to ghosts will they?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
akinsadeez:

Yes, without hesitation. they won't get married to ghosts will they?
well well, cul
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ronald4lif(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
I am cool with moderate tattoos on women, the ones around the waist or lower abdomen are sexy mehn, but piercing I am not sure what's my take on that

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Piercing is cool buh let it be moderate like mine.. grin
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ronald4lif(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Nne kedu ebe nke gi di
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nne kedu ebe nke gi di
Hmmmm... find it nah. wink
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ronald4lif(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Hmmmm... find it nah. wink

Yea yea seen it, that's very moderate. Was looking for it around your nostril smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea yea seen it, that's very moderate. Was looking for it around your nostril smiley
Lol.. cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by tosyne2much(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
[s] I've got a couple of tattoos & piercings myself (ear)...don't see what the big deal is really.

People use different things to express themselves eg. journals etc & some choose to etch special memories on their skin for more permanence, instead of on a piece of paper. The next person may not see much significance to it but the person with the tattoo knows exactly what each symbol means TO THEM. Hence they say don't judge a book by its cover. Rather ask & you might get a better understanding instead of judging from afar.

The ones that I have also have a special meaning to me (my life journey in ink) & I wouldn't remove them for all the judgment in the world because that would be like erasing my experiences. One of them is a phoenix on my left left, which means with every fall I stand (hence the leg area)...just like the phoenix rises from the ashes after it burns. So yeah, it's like using your body as a PERSONAL diary...shouldn't be anyone's business anyway.
[/s] All you posted is crap.. What memorable experiences warrant drawing tattoo on your body ?

The points stated are not reasonable enough to justify why a lady should draw patterns on her body.. Of all the stationaries on this earth, na tattoo be your own diary ?

Sinners always trying to twist things in order to suit their awkward way of life.. What is bad is bad madam, there are no two ways about it

Go and read your Bible and stop misleading people. Leviticus 19:28

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by naijaboiy: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2015
i don't really bother...

Looks sexy and cool to me undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
[/s] All you posted is crap.. What memorable experiences warrant drawing tattoo on your body ?

The points stated are not reasonable enough to justify why a lady should draw patterns on her body.. Of all the stationaries on this earth, na tattoo be your own diary ?

Sinners always trying to twist things in order to suit their awkward way of life.. What is bad is bad madam, there are no two ways about it

Go and read your Bible and stop misleading people. Leviticus 19:28

Oh please, craap is the horseshyt you posted above. Now you're bringing the fvcking bible into this like a true hypocrite. Tell me, do you do everything that the Bible says, mr leviticus? Are you a virgin? Nonsense!

I will do what I want to do, how I want to do it & I don't care what a bunch of hypocritical Jesus freaks have to say about it. Kak!

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Oh please, craap is the horseshyt you posted above. Now you're bringing the fvcking bible into this like a true hypocrite. Tell me, do you do everything that the Bible says, mr leviticus? Are you a virgin? Nonsense!

I will do what I want to do, how I want to do it & I don't care what a bunch of hypocritical Jesus freaks have to say about it. Kak!
indicative of narcissism and mild psycophathy .. sad

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
picture?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
indicative of narcissism and mild psycophathy .. sad

Based on...?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Nose piercing is sexy, I won't object to it.
Tattoo? I really don't know, once it's not excessive, I wouldn't mind much.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Based on...?
yhu sound like; owk, the main reason i do piercings and tatoos is just the fact that Im DOING IT FOR ME!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
yhu sound like; owk, the main reason i do piercings and tatoos is just the fact that Im DOING IT FOR ME!

Ok, so I should do it for whom, oh-wise-one?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by tosyne2much(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Fuccking Bible ryt ? Can you just see your life ?

Nigerian ladies who have pattern and have multiple piercing on their body never disappoint me when speaking. They are somewhat rude and ready to devour someone who kicks against the act. She's so rude that she even referred to the Bible as being fccccking.. I smh 4u

Lemme tell you something, this is NIGERIA not western world, when a Nigerian lady tattoos her body, multiple piercing of the ear/nose, wearing of anklet and all that, the impression it gives most people is that you are synonymous to a LovePeddler. I don't want you to believe this assertion.

We must NOT live our life the way we want, else, it would lead us to destruction. Sometimes you have to accept criticism just to know which areas of your life needs adjustment. Take it or leave it

As a matter of fact, statistical evidence showing that an average Nigerian lady who has pattern/multiple piercing is somewhat promiscuous and would make a good fuuucckk cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by damseyl(f): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Whats your Opinion? Do you find it cool?

Its no news that girls now mutilate themselves at an astouding rate, to a point where more girls now v tattoos than men.
Some girls will have multiple ear piercings, a tongue piercing, ni.pple piercing and even clit.

What kind of girl would be comfortable lying down half naked in public for hours while some fat dude jams a sharp needle into her skin?
Me think some of those girls with tatoos and/or piercings are slags who falls in and out of guys beds at a moment notice. undecided

i can't commit to a girl with ink or metal on her body ..

So what do you think, Can you 'marry' such girl?
piercing or having tattoos on ur body doesn't mean you r a slag or slut or whatever, can't say about those that pierce or tattoo private parts anyway
I love tattoo, i don't v it on ma body tho. Thinking of piercing ma nose too. It looks good smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2015
I wouldn't place a bumper sticker on a clean Ferrari. I don't know about you

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2015
tosyne2much:

Fuccking Bible ryt ? Can you just see your life ?

Nigerian ladies who have pattern and have multiple piercing on their body never disappoint me when speaking. They are somewhat rude and ready to devour someone who kicks against the act. She's so rude that she even referred to the Bible as being fccccking.. I smh 4u

Lemme tell you something, this is NIGERIA not western world, when a Nigerian lady tattoos her body, multiple piercing, wearing of anklet and all that, the impression it gives most people is that you are synonymous to a LovePeddler. I don't want you to believe this assertion.

We must NOT life our life the way we want, else, it would lead us to destruction. Sometimes you have to accept criticism just to know which areas of your life needs adjustment. Take it or leave it

As a matter of fact, statistical evidence showing that an average Nigerian lady who has pattern/multiple piercing are somewhat promiscuous and would make a good fuuucckk

Dude, fvck off. I don't care & this conversation is over. Go foam your scriptures on someone who gives a damn. Bye.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Dude, fvck off. I don't care & this conversation is over. Go foam your scriptures on someone who gives a damn. Bye.
Fucck off too jhor.. You have no reasonable thing to deliver

Goodbye

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
we/they rocks grin
Yes I can marry me if I was you. @OP
And yes we rock!
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Mermaidoflife:

Yes I can marry me if I was you. @OP
And yes we rock!
lol, xo where do yhu v yur own piercing or tatoo?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by sparkleRed(f): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
I got a tat dat doesn't define me I just happen 2 love tattoos smiley

And yes dats d only place I ve a tat and I work in a cooperate organisation grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.