Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! (6722 Views)

See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you / Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You / Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2015
1. Qatar – Richest Country in the World and in Asia
GDP (PPP): $106,283.96
Capital City: Doha
With a population of around 1.9 million and GDP equal to $182 Billion, Qatar is the world’s richest country. It lies in the Persian Gulf and it is a peninsula. It lies in the Middle East and is richest Arab country in the world. Saudi Arabia lies to its south. The economy of this country is entirely dependent on Petroleum as it contributes nearly 85% of export earnings. Banking and Tourism are other areas where Qatar generates money. It is also the richest country in Asia. Its competitively open trade policies with the US have made Qatar the wealthiest nation in the world. The country charges no income tax to its citizens and other taxes are also very minimal. The current GDP of Qatar surpasses all the other countries in the world and is $102,768.69. Thus we can see that the size of the country does not matter when it comes to wealth and that even a small a nation can aspire to be the richest in the world.
1 USD = 3.64105 QAR 2. Luxembourg – Richest Country in Europe
GDP (PPP): $79,649.49 Capital City: Luxembourg
Holding the title of the wealthiest country in Europe, Luxembourg is much famous as a tax heaven. Many billionaires from around the globe reside in this country to save themselves from taxes in their homeland. It is the second richest country in the world. With a population of just around half million, it has striking contrast of green pastures of land alongside the industrialized city. It lies in Europe and is headed by a Grand Duke. Banking, Steel Industry and telecommunications contribute heavily to its wealth.
1 USD = 46 Luxemburg francs
#3) Singapore
GDP (PPP): $61,046.96 Capital City: Singapore
Located in Southeast Asia and comprising of 63 islands, Singapore is a fully island country. On this list of top 10 wealthiest nations, it ranks third. It is one of the largest financial centers in the world and along with Taiwan, Hong Kong and South Korea, it forms the Four Asian Tigers. Its population is around 5.5 millions with majority of them practicing Buddhism.
SGD/USD = 1.2743
#4) Norway
GDP (PPP): $54,479 Capital City: Oslo
A country with roughly 5 million people, Norway, coupled with high GDP and comparatively low population, it is one of the richest countries on Earth. Sharing its border with Finland, Sweden and Russia, it is a developed country. The economy of this rich nation depends on oil and natural gas reserves which is found around it.
NOK/USD = 6.0521
#5) Hong Kong SAR
GDP (PPP): $50,716 Another fifth world’s richest nation
Lying on China’s South coast, Hong Kong is the fifth country in this list based on per capita income. It has a high GDP and it is a leading financial destination in the world as well as in Asia. It is a specially administrated region with its own currency but defense services from China.
HKD/USD = 7.7500 #6) Brunei Darussalam
GDP (PPP): $50,440 Capital: Bandar Seri Begawan
Located in Southeast Asia, Brunei generates its revenues from crude oil and natural gas exports. Revenues from petroleum contribute around 90% of its GDP. With a small population of less than half-a-million, Brunei is one of the least densely populated country in the world. Its sultan is one of the richest people in the world.
#7) United States of America
GDP (PPP): $49,601 Capital: Washington DC
This country needs no introduction. The most powerful country in the world and the most powerful economy in the world, United States (US) leads the globe in science and technology and nearly in every research field which can be thought of. It is the largest exporter of weapons and also other goods and services. This rich country in the world has a GDP of around 15 trillion US Dollars which makes it the richest and biggest economy in the world. It is one of the wealthiest economy on planet Earth. On the American continent, this country is second to none. Thus it is also the richest country in the American continent (North as well as South America). This country is also the largest manufacturer in the world and the leading financial nation. http:// www.theayshownew s.com/2014/03/ see-7-richest-co untries- in-worl d-list.html

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
The wind of change will take us to the top of that list. GMB/PYO

27 Likes

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2015
I gbadu Luxembourg. They have been there for so long; and for the right things too!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2015
When nigeria go enter dat list?
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by dkronicle(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Where is Kuwait.

5 Likes

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by drkay10: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015

PREMATURE EJACULATIONN IS OVER!!!

Do you have problems with premature EJACULATIONN ?

Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?

Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?

Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?

Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?

Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W W W. E N D P E . T K
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Mrbigman1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op, what of Africa?
U ignored the richest in Africa
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
drkay10:

PREMATURE EJACULATIONN IS OVER!!!

Do you have problems with premature EJACULATIONN ?

Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?

Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?

Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?

Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?

Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W W W. E N D P E . T K
you are stuupid!

12 Likes

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by DuchessLily(f): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chai!! Naija missing in good action.
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Phils: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
OP, this is a list of countries with the 'Best Per Capita Income' in the world.

They are not the '7 Richest Countries' in the world.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Dmanlex(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Unexpected countries. Igbo will soon locate to those locations and chase the money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Phils:
OP, this is a list of countries with the 'Best Per Capita Income' in the world.

They are not the '7 Richest Countries' in the world.
go and do ur research well. Dy are d richest

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by wasco4you(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
wher is my great country naija

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by richielan: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.cashbay20.com
--------------------------------------------------------------
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by ejiro2130(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op is Hong Kong a country?? ?

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by tare22(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Reski:
The wind of change will take us to the top of that list. GMB/PYO
I laugh in egun
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by jerflakes(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Guy, try to space out your article and highlight important points.

Its too clustered.
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by feldido(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nigeria: biggest economy in Africa... cheesy
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by kentochi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Guys am plus 1 year today.
Can somebody wish me happy birthday!.
Am so happy.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
www.TextBooks.com.ng

Get Your ICAN Text Books, Study Packs, Past Questions and Answers, and Just about any Text Book You need Delivered to Your Doorstep!
No search or stress on your Part.

We Deliver, No Questions Asked, No Excuses Offered.
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Phils: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
ebohstepn:
go and do ur research well. Dy are d richest
Ok
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by richielan: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.buzz77.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Hollawaley(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well,Its a matter of time Nigeria will get there
A.P.C.!! CHANGE hit like if you want change

2 Likes

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by jamesversion: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
HOW PERSON GO USE TAKE REACH NORWAY NAU?
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Seyitinky(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Top quality wrist watches
Free deliveries withing Lagos
Pay on delivery
comes with user manuals and warranty cards

We don't just tell #HISTORY, we tell #TIME #ULYSSE NARDIN RUBBER STRAP WATCh!!!
#luxurywatches
#please call 08100564404
#watsapp - 09020319846
#BBM -2B197114

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by lanicky(f): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Our nation Nigeria will get there soon.
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by holatin(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Where is ni??
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
There is a wind of CHANGE.. the poor and desperate have come to Nairaland trying to defraud people. they will succeed because with each passing day, their numbers increase and soon they will be at your door-step - VOTE AND DEFEND YOUR VOTE EVEN AFTER THE ELECTIONS
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by diamondpaul(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Then don't go anywhere #just try me.
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Viktor1983(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dmanlex:
Unexpected countries. Igbo will soon locate to those locations and chase the money

Badt Guy
That's the formula:
Hi GDP with no traces of sharia= Ballin'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Wondered What Your Ancestors Looked Like? (photos) / View: This Message Was Sent To Me. Help Me Please! / Female Student Forced To Take Off Her Bra For Engaging In Examination Malpractic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.