Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Questions About Citizenship (please help me answer them) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Questions About Citizenship (please help me answer them) (678 Views)

Uniben Wahala, Make Person Help Me Answer Abeg / Mathematician In The House Give Me Answer To This Photo / Silly Questions You Should Help Me Answer!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Citizenship (please help me answer them) by jaykaylegend(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Please guys I have two questions about citizenship
Q1.. If an american man (with citizeship of both america and canada) marries a spanish(with dual citizenship of both spain and italy) and they gave birth to their child in france, the child then goes to england and spends his first ten years in england(he can become an english citizen by naturalization) can he claim the citizenship of;
America
Canada
Spain
Italy
France and
England at the same time??

Question 2... Can a child with father from ogun state and mother from oyo state and born in lagos state claim the citizenship of the three states in Nigeria or it has to be the father's state(for example if the child already has an ogun state certificate and wants to go to LASU as an indegene , can he collect the cerificate of origin from lagos state and oyo state too??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigrant Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools / Why I Hate School But Love Education - Must Read / Must Read!! The Easiest Way Out For Broke (poor) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.