Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Have Been Scammed By Glo. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Been Scammed By Glo. (1035 Views)

Cheapest Browsing Data Plan In Nigeria By Glo / How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins / He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by iluvnaija: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2015
I am very angry right now for what Glo has done to me. What kind of country is this? How can I be robbed openly like this?

I did not subscribe to glo mPaper Daily Times NG, I have been duped N50 this Monday morning. I loaded my phone with N1000 and I just got an sms after receiving their usual welcome message, thanking me for subscribing to Glo mPaper Daily Times.

This is absurd!

Below are screen short of the sms

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by ifex370(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2015
get a good lawyer

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by temitemi1(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Call d customer care!
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by kestolove95(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Pdp don corrpt evritin for dix country
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by iluvnaija: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2015
For me it's not about the money lost but the stealing attitude and bad system we have in Nigeria. This won't happen in advance countries.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by iluvnaija: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2015
If I subscribe before now I would have gotten a welcome or thank you message but there was nothing like that. I just loaded my phone immediately I got the messages.

That's stealing!
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by Blakjewelry(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
It's no news na. GLO, even mtn did that me last week. The annoying thing is it was mid night and I don't have enough to make call so I borrowed 200 from GLO, after removing their 20 naira before I know it they stole 60 naira making it 80 naira. Out of annoyance I have refused to recharge my GLO since that day.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by Eberex(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Airtel is not left out of it. 120 was deducted from my account for online newspaper rubbish. I called the customer care and they gave me a code to unsubscribe. I did as i was told. That same day i received another news from the newspaper people. I called airtel again and these time i shouted at them and told them to unsubscribe me from their system. Which they did eventually.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by talktimi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mtn sef does that. Collected money for caller tunes I didn't subscribe for. I warned them straight up though I pitied the guy because of the way I spoke to him
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by dominique(f): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
All networks do it. Every single one on them angry
MTN still charges ny mum for useless caller tunes. I've sent cancel to 4100 more than once and they return it after sometime. Recently, I've called airtel lines and I hear John Legend's all of me. I wonder what the regulatory bodies are doing about it.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Glo. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
they are birds of the same feather flocking together. NCC is the worst of them all because they have no shame at all.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Does This Work?! / Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? / Umi Touch Is Designed To Be One With The Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.