Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself (906 Views)

Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest / Usa Post Election Protest,not My President,donald Trump / This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself by moneybag100: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Arizona U.S. Sen. John McCain said something on
CBS’s “Face the Nation” Sunday about the U.S.’s
handling of the ongoing standoff between Russia and
Ukraine that surprised host Bob Schieffer.
“I’m ashamed of my country, I’m ashamed of my
president and I’m ashamed of myself that I haven’t
done more to help these people,”
McCain said. “It is
really, really heartbreaking.”

McCain was expressing his frustration with how the
U.S. and major European powers like France and
Germany have failed to stop Russian president
Vladimir Putin’s advance on Ukraine.
“I believe that German chancellor and president of
France legitimized for the first time in 70 years the
dismemberment of a country in Europe. It’s shameful.
Vladimir Putin has not paid any price,” McCain said.
McCain supports providing weapons to Ukraine to help
fight against the Russians and pro-Russian
separatists. The Ukranians “are not asking for
American boots on the ground, but merely weapons to
defend themselves against the Russian onslaught,”
McCain said.
“Vladimir Putin wants Ukraine not to be part of
Europe, and he is succeeding in doing so,” McCain
continued, adding “this is really a dark chapter in the
history of our alliance.”
Schieffer circled back to McCain’s comments about
being ashamed because of the U.S.’s failure to
intervene, expressing just how surprised he was to
hear the Republican say that.
“I’ll say this, senator, I’ve known you for a long, long
time, interviewed you many, many times, and I’ve
never heard you say I’m ashamed of my country,
which you just said,” said Shieffer.
“And I’m ashamed of myself,” McCain responded.

Source:https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/news/john-mccain-m-ashamed-country-m-ashamed-president-175342180.html?_lf=highestRated&.ts=1424688412&_focus=comments&.intl=us&.lang=en&.comment_id=1424688167903-120d803b-8949-4392-a829-f24b45720659
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself by tdayof(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself by Appleyard(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why would he not be ashamed of his country and himself, when despite all thier efforts to ensure that they totally control the ukrain for thier selfish Elite owned multinationals interst to steal the resources thereon, expecially in the East, has failed woefully?

MCcain is talking as if he cares, or even speaking the truth, when he and his thieving country is behind the coup that took place in kiev, the cause of all the violemce now. This is a MCcain that called american protesters as ''low life scums'', talking as if he gives a dime about the ukrainian people.

A Satanist like MCcain can only decieve very few people..

Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself by Vision4God: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself by Bobandgreat: 2:26am On Feb 24, 2015
McCain sounds similar to janjaweedians in Nigeria.
Re: I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself by NairaMinted: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Appleyard:
Why would he not be ashamed of his country and himself, when despite all thier efforts to ensure that they totally control the ukrain for thier selfish Elite owned multinationals interst to steal the resources thereon, expecially in the East, has failed woefully?

MCcain is talking as if he cares, or even speaking the truth, when he and his thieving country is behind the coup that took place in kiev, the cause of all the violemce now. This is a MCcain that called american protesters as ''low life scums'', talking as if he gives a dime about the ukrainian people.

A Satanist like MCcain can only decieve very few people..

Hypocrite.

Appleyard, you are doing such a fine job that I do not need to comment so much. All you said about that psycho McCain is the truth - amongst other topics you have addressed on Nairaland.
That old man is a lunatic and bat sh*t crazy and I shudder to think of what the world would be like if the likes of him ever became president.
He's totally shameless and without remorse jumping from country to country wrecking havoc and sowing the seeds of destruction. The sooner he leavea this planet for good, the better!

1 Like

Re: I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself by Appleyard(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thank you very much,brother.

We are only obeying the call to duty by the invicible but existing voice of truth, as against the empire war of falsehood and terror.

Yeah, those pictures you published clearly highlight what MCcain stands for. It is no coincident that he was in Libya and today that country is a terrorist breeding ground. He was in Syria and today, ISIS is getting all the weapons they needed courtsey of the US.
Now, he was, and still is, in Ukraine, and we all can see what is happening there right now.

What does this tells ypu? Simple. John MCcain is a member of the Satanic Elite/cabal that through thier Multinational Coporations, follows the money (the Dollar) whereever it can be gotten. The key source of this selfish wealth and evil money is ''mineral resources', primarily oil. That is why you will find him everywhere pushing for the kill and helping to cause mayhem whereever thier interest lies. You will never see the likes of MCcain fighting for or to sipport poor people or the needy peopl like Ebola victims, nor would you see him moving legislation that should address Police brutality and racial profiling that is now so rampart today in the US. But ones it comes to nations with good mineral resources, where contracts can be obtain by crook or illegal means, by fire by force, John MCcain is sure to spit saliva and vomit out his serpentine tongue to ensure that the Cabal's private and financially strategic interests are realize, not caring whether such actions could bring total destruction and nuclear confrontation on major fronts.

To say that man is evil would be a disservice to the word 'evil'. I just can not figure the word with whcih to qualify him..

But i pity him as a conscious human, because, he has forgotten that each day he awake bnreathing the free life of our mercy Father, he is gradually getting closer to his grave, whereafter he must face judgement.

Pathetic..
No one lives for ever.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself by MandingoII(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
you would think a man that was a PRISONER OF WAR and had his testacules mangled would have a sense of decency
towards war

Not these Greedy Bastards in America, McCain is a paid HACK for the united States Military Industrial complex

UKRAINE got something, and Amerikkka wants it

Besides, ukraine and russia fighting is like USa and Canada fighting

1 Like

Re: I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President And I’m Ashamed Of Myself by Appleyard(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2015
MandingoII:
you would think a man that was a PRISONER OF WAR and had his testacules mangled would have a sense of decency
towards war

Not these Greedy Bastards in America, McCain is a paid HACK for the united States Military Industrial complex

UKRAINE got something, and Amerikkka wants it

Besides, ukraine and russia fighting is like USa and Canada fighting

you can say that again... Once a Saranic, always a Satanic.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The Rise Of Mixed-Race Britain - The Gaurdian / Breaking News: Saudi Arabia To Build Bridge Over Red Sea To Egypt / Grenade Explodes In Hands Of A Burundi Soldier Trying To Bomb Civilians (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.