Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows (2817 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows by tope777(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2009
I started a mini charity link for widows 3 years ago,presently i have 15 nos of widow that i pay a token of 3k/month as allowance for each(The fund i use is from my monthly salary).
moreover i will like to expand the organisation and i will need the following.

1 Registration of NGO.

2 Partners for more fund and materials as i will be targeting 5000 widows this year.

Please if you have idea of how i can achieve the above task request please get intouch with me.

David Omotosho.

t_omotosho@yahoo.com
Re: Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows by naijacutee(f): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2009
Re: Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows by Bishop(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2009
The money you pay to this widows ,is iy chop money or perharps you need them to invest the money into petty trading or any small business?
Re: Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows by naijacutee(f): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2009
I see what you mean, Bishop. Helping them to stand on their feet is much better than give them chip money (Teach a man to fish. . .) but hey, the poster might not (and wisely so) want to take on more than he can handle.
Re: Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows by tope777(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2009
The journey of thousand miles start with a step,i believe thats just my first step and in as much the passion is there the sky is the limit
moreover i open a bussiness center last year december( 135 old refinery rd elelewon ph). you only pay N200 for computer training for 2 months.
i have a lot of plans and programm, but the more help/fund/link i receive to continue the better.
Re: Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows by tope777(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2009
naijacutee:

I see what you mean, Bishop. Helping them to stand on their feet is much better than give them chip money (Teach a man to fish. . .) but hey, the poster might not (and wisely so) want to take on more than he can handle.

How do you help a widow of 60 - 70 yrs old how to fish?
Re: Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows by naijacutee(f): 2:43am On Jan 19, 2009
Animal husbandry.  Poultry farming, fish farming, and goat rearing. I think 60 - 70 year olds have the capacity to undertake such projects, when presented with the resources - I see older people in my village who look after chickens etc.
Re: Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows by konews: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Before we start to talk about the business of NGO, it will be very pertinent to discuss the concept of an NGO.

According to www.ngo.org, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO),“is any non-profit, voluntary citizens’ group which is organized on a local, national or international level.” As an NGO owner, you humanitarian and wonderful contribution to society and activities and commitment could help you win a Nobel prize.

For those who who are interested in raising funds to start up or expand their NGO, you will need a detailed and comprehensive NGO business plan for that purpose.

For the complete Business Plan, click >>> https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/ngo-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf-with-a-4-years-financial-analysis/

(1) (Reply)

13 Things Bank Customers Must Know About Bank Verification Number / How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? / People Beware! Trucards.com Is A Big Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.