Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (64934 Views)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by supaslim(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
I must say I admire the creativity of the wife.
When other women would have started making unnecessary fights and quarrels with the husband, she just came up with this brilliant idea.

Now this is maturity

But she shouldn't be the one to serve him the food. If not, her beating will not be here gringrin
so u fit do dis kind tin to ur husband Hmmm
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2015

She did not sketch the right specie! angry angry

She should have sketched a Barracuda. sad sad

Or a Big ''Shine Nose''.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by morganist99(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
denkyw:
but why the husband no give am enough money na,mbaka whyyyyyyyy.......
y drag a Rev Father into ur jagoons
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by metodman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Djicemob:
grin angry

Is this fair or not?
hehehe
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by mutter(f): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
tomzman:

What your husband would do to you eh grin

Please I was only joking!

My husband will say nothing to me,
He will just enter the kitchen and cook a himself and for the whole family.
But that is the worse treatment you can give me because I will feel really bad. grin grin
Anyway Thank God, such a thing can never happen. Even if I do not feel like cooking I have enough able cooks in the house.
I teach my kid`s to cook at a young age.
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by unlimitedvibes(f): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Djicemob:
Best rebuttal so far.

100Likes grin
cool

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Kemmiiee: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
I must say I admire the creativity of the wife.
When other women would have started making unnecessary fights and quarrels with the husband, she just came up with this brilliant idea.

Now this is maturity

But she shouldn't be the one to serve him the food. If not, her beating will not be here gringrin

Are you a feminist ?
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by gentlechyke(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Djicemob:
grin angry

Is this fair or not?
Hehehehehehehe.
she no go need spoon to chop better slap grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by fitzmayowa: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
LMAO
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by milky3(f): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
T
H
I
S

G
O
T

M
E

L
M
A
O
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Pennywise(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
She is a bad wife. She must leave the home.
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by babystathopoulos: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
isuomo:
Quite a lot of responses here refer to beating their wives if they do such a thing!! I find it depressing and disturbing that Nigerian men see nothing wrong in domestic abuse, I have seen boyfriends beat girlfriends up, husbands beat the living daylight out of wives and I worry at the scourge of domestic violence it is so rampant here in Nigeria and I think only Ekiti under Fayemi passed a law that prescribes 7 years in jail for anyone convicted of beating his wife this law should be replicated nationwide and I hope to push it with Prof. Osinbajo when he becomes the VP in May. Guys, please have a different mindset to settling disputes or venting your anger say no to wife beating in 2015 and yes I am married 16 years now never lifted a finger against my wife. And yes we do have our disputes regularly but wife beating has never crossed my mind my parents didn't do it why should I .

#notowifebeating#
good one here

I honestly what kind of men boys are turning to these days. see most of the guys here talking about beating their wife in this scenario. non of them could see anything wrong with a man giving a wife N200 for a meal. I do weep for men of this generation and most especially the women who are desperate to marry
truly there are very few "men" left...so sad
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by mcprince32(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fish is fish weather boiled, cooked, steamed, roasted, or pictured.
On a serious note, you may not have fish now in ur soup/stew, but just wait on God.
You no go know me again!!!
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Beamborla(f): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Maturity at it's peak cheesy grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
mutter:
This is a good one! I have to try it out LOL!!! grin grin
Infact any day I am lazy to cook I could draw the whole meal.
Abeg gimme the your coffin contracts na

1 Like

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by allanphash7(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wa je kisa ninu iya. Lol
mutter:
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by dazzy2(f): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
serves him right how can u giv a woman 200naira to cook? wetin he drink
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by chomchom1(f): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sweet food kiss
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Djicemob: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
chomchom1:
Sweet food kiss
Sweet like chomchom1 kiss
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Djicemob: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
dazzy2:
serves him right how can u giv a woman 200naira to cook? wetin he drink
If no money nko? cheesy
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Ewuro4: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Djicemob:
grin angry

Is this fair or not?

Lol.. Not fair grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by xtervaganza(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
alberto2k:
A man that has faith will raise this plate up and pray and you know the rest grin
hahhahahaha tell us the rest ooo
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by xtervaganza(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
honeric01:
If my wife does this to me, when next I am coming home, I will branch and buy fried fish, then simply replace the paper fish with the real fish if she serves me same thing again.

BTW I wont let her know about the fish, once I change it, I will start praying very loud that i need a miracle...Then eat and leave the bone inside.

The look on her face sighting the empty plate with the bone of fish ehh.. it must be on camera lol
you sir, are a genius
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by azeezya2007: 1:01am On Feb 24, 2015
If this not a joke that woman is shame to the family.
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Badgers14: 3:28am On Feb 24, 2015
mutter:

Hahahah very funny but make sure JTF, DSS, NPF standa outside grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Sinju: 3:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Very sad to see many young BOYS talking about beating their wives as if they are in the stone age.

Clearly, we Nigerian parents need to do a better job raising up [b]MEN [/b]for our daughters to marry.
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by vjsmiles: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2015
blackjack21:

finally you remove that your siggy.
Barman, one crate of orijin for VJ.
cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by vjsmiles: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2015
chimerase2:
wich beating daniel bryan chop? grin
shocked SEARCH "KANE VS DANIEL BRYAN" grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by chimerase2: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
shocked SEARCH "KANE VS DANIEL BRYAN" grin
maybe dat one he gave him injury grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Moana(f): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Where did he think the fish was going to come from?
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2015
honeric01:
If my wife does this to me, when next I am coming home, I will branch and buy fried fish, then simply replace the paper fish with the real fish if she serves me same thing again.

BTW I wont let her know about the fish, once I change it, I will start praying very loud that i need a miracle...Then eat and leave the bone inside.

The look on her face sighting the empty plate with the bone of fish ehh.. it must be on camera lol

This is something my hubby will do grin
Always joking about
You must be his brother cheesy
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by franklingud(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hehehehhe..lol grin
hehehehe.... Lol ..... Na d same laugh na babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.