Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

How To Start Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Forex (1064 Views)

A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Forex by hizaya61(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
good day frnds
I wanna go into forex trading cos I am tired of sport bet and baba ijebu, I need those involve to put me through pls
Re: How To Start Forex by chequemate: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
go to babypips dot com... Do not return till you graduate cool
Re: How To Start Forex by Nostradamus: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
me too...i want to start trading
Re: How To Start Forex by iykepromotions: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
hizaya61:
good day frnds
I wanna go into forex trading cos I am tired of sport bet and baba ijebu, I need those involve to put me through pls
unfortunately those names you mentioned with forex are the same. in as much as am wishing you good luck i will also advice you to be very careful. many have wasted a lot of money time and resources in forex trading just like baba ijebu and other lotteries. you can do better by investing in more sure ways of making money online like domain name buying and selling, expired domain parking and monetisation. once again goodluck
Re: How To Start Forex by fxstory(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
hizaya61:
good day frnds
fx is not childs play.do your research and learning properly before going live. Babypips is one place to start from
Re: How To Start Forex by webdarkghost(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Forex is purely speculative. You need extra level of information if you must win. Psychic power? Yes definitely, it’s what I use. Powers from the Universe. We see where the markets are headed, we bet big and win big. Major world banks and Asset Managers have Covert Psychic Departments or consultants. Technical Indicators and news don’t work. The only way is to see before it happens and win. Never lose again. Email: cliff.mystic@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Start Forex by digitalove(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Visit this thread for free profitable forex trading signals:
https://www.nairaland.com/2167150/copy-profitable-forex-trading-signals
Re: How To Start Forex by ototarity: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
if you really what to know about forex/binary or an advice on it and how to go about it call 08134651123 or whatsapp me or email me on oluseun@dipslinkgroup.com to give you a break down l. Nothing like on-line subscription fee like i am reading here unless if your doing copy trade(thats the only little fee i know). Note*** if our looking for quick rich investments,please you cant see it in forex or binary trading....patience is the key.
Re: How To Start Forex by Achimaechi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=hizaya61 post=31006774]good day frnds
I wanna go into forex trading cos I am tired of sport bet and baba ijebu, I need those involve to put me through pls.

If you are really serious email me.
Re: How To Start Forex by hamlak(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Instead of Forex trading, do Sports Trading.

I am surprised that this is so unknown to Nigerians. I am about to change all this as my own little contribution to ease the pains of the change. It is so easy to learn to trade on sports at the Betting exchange. Check my signature, that is my Blog where I am giving out free info to let people know of the wonderful form of trading which though profitable, yet so unknown especially here in Africa.

I plan to let my fellow Nigerians know about this soon.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Purchase Of This Product / Let's Help You Pay Your Chinese Suppliers On Aliexpress For 200/$ / I Need A New Product I Can Market In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.