Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why We Should Worry About Buhari's Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Should Worry About Buhari's Health (489 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / BREAKING: UK Doctors Give Update On President Buhari's Health (photo) / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Worry About Buhari's Health by felifeli: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen ,
as we already know APC leaders are not full of decorum .They manufacture new tricks and lies which they continuously deploy to gain greatest political advantage round the clock. But notice that they have gone very quietly underground over the past few days after Buhari has left for London . Indeed they have become so defensive of all accusations on Buhari so much that it actually looks like they are AFRAID for the truth to be known, whatever the truth is. We know about Nigeria that there is never any smoke without fire and what begins as mere rumours usually end up to be truth. I honestly think Buhari may be sick. How sick, I have no idea. Whether it is a terminal sickness I really cannot say. But the attitude of APC bigwigs says it without uttering any word. They are worried. Please stop hating Buhari; pray for Buhari.
Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Worry About Buhari's Health by blemon44(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 million worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of economics.
- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.
Above all, he is a half star general who built his entire military career on fraud, falsehood and kwaruption! Tufiakwa............ No wonder honest people like the Great Dim of Biafra avoid him like people avoid leprosy.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Worry About Buhari's Health by Ninapha(f): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
I wont vote for Buhari even if my eyes are closed. But people, lets be mindful of wat we say abt others.

If he is sick, may God heal him, his family needs him like i need my mum.

If APC presents a credible person, i will vote for him for now GEJ is a better choice. I just pray he does better and learn from his past mistakes.

Vote personalities and not party.
Re: Why We Should Worry About Buhari's Health by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari's health is nothing to worry about. This man will live long enough to show y'all what true leadership is. He will even live longer than the bandit GEJ becaise GEJ's days are numbered already.
Re: Why We Should Worry About Buhari's Health by felifeli: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Xbabangida:
Buhari's health is nothing to worry about. This man will live long enough to show y'all what true leadership is. He will even live longer than the bandit GEJ becaise GEJ's days are numbered already.

Bros are you his doctor?
Re: Why We Should Worry About Buhari's Health by wirinet(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Who is healthier Buhari or Jonathan? Who had been flown abroad for medical treatment more times in the last 2 years, Buhari or Buhari?

Mayby both of them should be subjected to thourough medical tests before the elections to determine who is healthier.

(1) (Reply)

Military Recaptures More Territories / Patience Jonathan Gone Wild / Obasanjo Scored 2 Goals In His Birthday Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.