Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (90116 Views)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ah oya. Come and see my dad. He has a gun sha.
Obascoetubi:
but u dark& beautiful dan dat lady's pix in this topic, so its time to take u home
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Mega72(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
She's fine buh not finer than my wife..
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
owolawitola:
Ah oya. Come and see my dad. He has a gun sha.
hahaha not only gun, but a cutlass ...i lik u
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by rezzy: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
yorex2011:
My girl is finer than her #Truth

I know you are proud of her, post her pix
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by crispyqutie(f): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
op....what rubbish....even after all d makeup nd photoshop...na im she look like this....mtcheeeeew!!....
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by HirstMOG(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
I guess she's more beautiful than your babe that is why she's the most beautiful!!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by iconzmagazine(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
9c!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
angry na wo put dis tin for here?...........i say na wo put dis tin fr here?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by timilinda(f): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sleekydee:
Better com and pay for my MB I wasted to view this post...

Lol! I tot I wz d only person dat felt dat way!
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by timilinda(f): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Then you haven't meet my babe yet

Cc my babe

Cuteeeeeee!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by chronique(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
@ op: what type of rough play is this nau?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by rileyy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Real beauty

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
smileythank u. But i'm serious sha
Obascoetubi:
hahaha not only gun, but a cutlass ...i lik u
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
owolawitola:
smileythank u. But i'm serious sha
seriously? how?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
How what? How does he have a gun? Lol
Obascoetubi:
seriously? how?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by chuksville(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wetin com concern me. comot for road joor, my ex galfriend fyn pass am.
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nazeeboy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
As i saw d headline I dey eager to open d post sha, but guess what i see: mammadou sakho grin
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Obascoetubi: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
owolawitola:
How what? How does he have a gun? Lol
i wl giv ur daddy big big money, so dat he can allow me take u hom
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by pbs4real(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
she's fine sha
ifa hear,u fyn pass her by far. .

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by skup008(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Zaikon:
me like dat opportunity . Sharp sharp
abi wetin man go do nah wink
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by AJbarka(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin If She see my Babe she go hide...
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by berrystunn(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
TAAAAHHHH........
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Sarimah(f): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
pbs4real:
ifa hear,u fyn pass her by far. .
tnx smiley
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by owolawitola(f): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lmao! I'm not for sale tongue
Obascoetubi:
i wl giv ur daddy big big money, so dat he can allow me take u hom
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by heayey(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
beautiful
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
timilinda:

Cuteeeeeee!!! grin grin cheesy

Lol
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Forwetinnah: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:

I know na..was kidding too
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by mekani(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2015
My girlfriend Stella beat dis one hands down in beauty with no comparison..
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by daveP(m): 12:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Temptee101:
You can tell lies. The Yoruba girls i know including the ones i served with are fat, dirty and VERY ugly
bro i like that shinning ride behind you o, but il say in response to the bolded........ Eyes have not seen!! Know more(dont mistake seeing "a part" for seeing "all"!! Wished i could drop pix but....... smiley

(studies the atmosphere in the "room"wink il rest!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ...................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.