Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales (992 Views)

Skales Ft. Burna Boy – Temper (remix) (MP3) / Wizkid Beef With Skales Shows Star Is Yet To Learn From Past Mistakes / Music: Skales – Je Ka Mo + I Am For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales by SuperSuave(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
I slightly missed the Wizkid vs Skales twitfight so I decided to check wizzy's timeline and guess what I saw?? You already know, another gbagaun.
Wizkid who was famous for one gbagaun long ago on one of his tracks titled "the matter" ft maleek berry where wizzy said "20 MAN shall fall that day..." this time wizkid tweeted "since you start your career you never fit drop one album and you say you write me song! God punish your left balls!!"

Re: Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
...So your purpose online is to observe peoples' grammatical blunder abi? Alright, keep counting "Gbagaun", make d lil boy dey count Money o! You shall reap the fruits of your hard labor cheesy
Re: Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales by SuperSuave(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
kunletiwoo:
...So your purpose online is to observe peoples' grammatical blunder abi? Alright, keep counting "Gbagaun", make d lil boy dey count Money o! You shall reap the fruits of your hard labor cheesy
will you sharap!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales by Redlips22(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dat was pigin English..
Is it hard to decipher?

Mr English..
Re: Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales by michaelmo11(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bros it's pidgin english. But u can rename d title of the thread so that u can give updates of the tweet- fight (just incase it reaches FP).
Re: Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales by SuperSuave(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Redlips22:
Dat was pigin English..
Is it hard to decipher?

Mr English..

michaelmo11:
Bros it's pidgin english. But u can rename d title of the thread so that u can give updates of the tweet- fight (just incase it reaches FP).

"God punish your LEFT BALLS" is pidgin English?? From the idea inside my head, I think pidgin is "broken English", a simpler form of English and that was what he typed in before saying "LEFT BALLS". We all know its just 2balls, right or left. How come Skales has more than one Left ball?
Re: Wizkid Gbagauns In Twitfight Vs Skales by SuperSuave(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2015
michaelmo11:
more pictures if you missed it

(1) (Reply)

Simi – Jamb Question (remix) Ft. Falz / Trouble Mp3 / New Mix From Dj Prinzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.