Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) (34531 Views)

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Diamond Bank Sacks over 1000 Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by bankole200(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
kbshow100:
Pls what is PHED?
Portharcourt Electricity distribution company
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
undercurrent:

You are the greatest fool ever liveth.......just look at yourself.
grin grin lol see temper...
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by unlimitedvibes(f): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ipledge:
say God...lol all these lie wey we dey call charm.when I dey for primary school we don't go near any fruit laced with short broom and red cloth,now am regretting my foolishness for not devouring all the mango and oranges
lol

YOU CANT AFFORD TO MISS THIS HILARIOUS FRONT PAGE CONVERSATION
>>>>> 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag &
How To Correct

>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/2155129/5-main-habits-make-boobs

FOR MORE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by utytill(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dey no d giv light but dem dey collect light bills and dey refuse to pay house rent and d landlord no wan go court.see matter.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Neplusultra(f): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Warris dis?! grin God pass una
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by championeh(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
PortHarcourt Electric Distribution Company
oxygen247:
who is PHED?
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by unlimitedvibes(f): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
championeh:
PortHarcourt Electric Distribution Company

Ya

YOU CANT AFFORD TO MISS THIS HILARIOUS FRONT PAGE CONVERSATION
>>>>> 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag &
How To Correct

>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/2155129/5-main-habits-make-boobs

FOR MORE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Cpumping(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
helphelp:
PHED would mean what exactly?

Portharcourt electric distribution company.
PHEDC
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
campusflavour:
PHED office is currently desserted as indegenes lace office with juju, in protest for their incompetency and inability to pay rent, the plantain and red sand you see is known cool as mbiam in Akwa ibom state also called injunction,you dont dare remove it or enter where it is placed or face what ever you see
dem get JUJU wey dem no fit carry go sambisa forest? Onyoberibe
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by kbshow100(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
bankole200:

Portharcourt Electricity distribution company
thank you bro
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Habeyy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
tchidi:
Abeg, how I fit lace AEDC with juju too?? undecided undecided angry angry
what is AEDC girl
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

We aren't full of wickedness, we are full of good people. [/b]You igbos love smuggling drugs, killing people for rituals and [b] majority of you are full of bandits and criminals. But why ?

We aren't full of illiterates aren't illiterates, we are full of educated people we are educated people. you northerners love raping small girls, killing people who are not muslims and majority of you are terrorists and suicide bombers. But why?

---------------------------------------------------------

Last note: Xbabangida, you are one of the persons our dear president GEJ had in mind when he established almajiri schools. Go and enroll into one of them cos your english sucks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
Why are you people full of illiterates ?
After reading this....I came into conclusion that u're also an illiterate...
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by otiigba1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
foxxynik:

After reading this....I came into conclusion that u're also an illiterate...
means double illitracy grin grin but wait o! How did they recognise the juju?
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
campusflavour:
this type of juju appears where ever it is placed, you don't see people coming to place them that's how you know the real ones

So it's spirits that come and place this one at 25 o'clock in the night? Or...
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
lawanson44:

We aren't full of illiterates aren't illiterates, we are full of educated people we are educated people. you northerners love raping small girls, killing people who are not muslims and majority of you are terrorists and suicide bombers. But why?

---------------------------------------------------------

Last note: Xbabangida, you are one of the persons our dear president GEJ had in mind when he established almajiri schools. Go and enroll into one of them cos your english sucks!
Its obvious you never tasted education...neither did you go to school. So from what you've learnt since birth, "we aren't full of illiterates "is a wrong english ?. Its not too late brother. Education they say is the best legacy.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by mikron(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
where is the juju in the pic na?
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by vladimiros: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

We aren't full of wickedness, we are full of good people. You igbos love smuggling drugs, killing people for rituals and majority of you are full of bandits and criminals. But why ?

When did Akwa Ibom turn too igboland?

1 Like

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

Its obvious you never tasted education...neither did you go to school. So from what you've learnt since birth, "we aren't full of illiterates "is a wrong english ?. Its not too late brother. Education they say is the best legacy.

Buhahahahaha! Look at this obstinate abo.ki! He still takes pride in his grammatical blunder! grin Even the comment you made above is filled with errors which I wouldn't want to highlight! Please go and meet buhari so he can employ your services in the rearing of his cattle in katsina cos you are a disgrace. By the way, people acquire education...they don't taste it. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mgbudu!
Oru!!

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
lawanson44:

Buhahahahaha! Look at this obstnate aboki! He still takes pride in his grammatical blunder! grin Even the comment you made above is filled with errors which I wouldn't want to start pointing out! Please go and meet buhari so he can employ your services in the rearing of his cattle in katsina cos you are a disgrace. By the way, people acquire education...they don't taste it. grin cheesy cheesy
Why is this dude deliberately stupïd ? Definitely an illiterate will always forget his figures of speech in english. I can see ur jobless this evening and looking for someone to disturb. Why should I even be exchanging words with u when we are not on the same level. Ur statements are just showing that ur still a teenager or in ur early twenties and that keeps making me ponder how a low lifer with ur level of mentality got acess to the internet. Just get away, look for a job and don't quote me again coz ur just cementing the fact that ur very stupìd with each quote of urs.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
otiigba1:
means double illitracy grin grin but wait o! How did they recognise the juju?
Lol...
Iduno......but I dnt think charms/juju are esoteric! They're always visible....
One way or the other....it'd be seen!
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Temptee101(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
All these kind of mess is usually common with the Igbos, Easterners /Southerners. Why are you people full of illiterates ?
Asian cow
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by rossi49ja(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
helphelp:
PHED would mean what exactly?
That should be Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

Why is this dude deliberately stupïd ? Definitely an illiterate will always forget his figures of speech in english. I can see ur jobless this evening and looking for someone to disturb. Why should I even be exchanging words with u when we are not on the same level. Ur statements are just showing that ur still a teenager or in ur early twenties and that keeps making me ponder how a low lifer with ur level of mentality got acess to the internet. Just get away, look for a job and don't quote me again coz ur just cementing the fact that ur very stupìd with each quote of urs.
You just don't get it.... Your english is whack and nugatory...... Please...let it go...u're not any better... You need to be schooled... #words!!!
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
foxxynik:

You just don't get it.... Your english is whack and nugatory...... Please...let it go...u're not any better... You need to be schooled... #words!!!
It wasn't necessary you use ur extra monikers to quote me.. You deserve to be schooled more. Come to maiduguri, we have special schools here to cater for special needs . It was specially established for people like you. Never mind about Boko Haram, you'll get military protection.
Goodbye.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by ayobase(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
tchidi:
Abeg, how I fit lace AEDC with juju too?? undecided undecided angry angry

wetin we do you tchidi?
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by ayobase(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Habeyy:
what is AEDC girl

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company.
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

It wasn't necessary you use ur extra monikers to quote me.. You deserve to be schooled more. Come to maiduguri, we have special schools here to cater for special needs . It was specially established for people like you. Never mind about Boko Haram, you'll get military protection.
Goodbye.
Am a different person....
And schools do not cater for people's need... It's a place where people of caliber go to learn!.... You still have to go to school...
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Emmahunk(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
iwaeda:

Na Hoshea 4:6 sir

So sorry dear, you are perfectly right forgive my mistake
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
foxxynik:

[b]Am [/b]a different person....
And schools do not cater for people's need... It's a place where people of caliber go to learn!.... You still have to go to school...
"Am a different person" is a very wrong english boy
The correct english is I am a different person or if you feel you are too lazy to use the standard form, you can use the shortened form "I'm a different person"
Now who needs to go to school ?
Re: PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) by victorD3: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
All these kind of mess is usually common with the Igbos, Easterners /Southerners. Why are you people full of illiterates ?

Mumu na who do juju pass Hausa and Yoruba man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Abimbola And Her 23 Pages Of CV Got People Talking / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Tax Professionals Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.