Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? (1971 Views)

Do Atheist Believe In Karma Or The Golden Rule? / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? / Karma And Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
If you do then why? If not, why as well. I believe in karma because I have seen so many cases of horrible people suffering some form of misery or misfortune because of their lifestyles, karma may not come in the form of obvious badluck that is easily seen. Karma could be in form of the constant dissatisfaction or lack of inner peace a person feels. It could be in form of a person consistently failing to get something they crave, it could be in many forms in short.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Just as I believe in nemesis, I also believe in reward for good deeds while on earth personally I noticed that I get more financial benefits and monetary earnings whenever I am charitable to others. I started noticing this years ago, almost ten years now. Anyway all I have experienced in terms of reward for good deeds is only in the monetary angle. I am not sure about other forms of good/kindly actions.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
it is there, wether you believe in it or not.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
As a Pagan, it is rule #1.

The GODS dont forgive. Never .

unlike the fake dead illusion called jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
An experience I've had of karma rearing its head: one of our lecturers in the university has this habit of sadistically failing students just because he didn't do so well academically when he was young and in the uni. He never fails to mention this fact during lectures. This man also chases girls that are doing his course and makes them carry over the course at least twice if they refuse to sleep with him, he does this by either misplacing their script if they are the intelligent type or he gives them terrible grades if they are not too bright. The thing with this man is that he is not progressing at all in his life. The little business he had been struggling to keep afloat for years sank and completely crumbled 2 years ago. Even though he has worked in a government instituion for 5years at least and earns at least 300,000 every month, he is not showing any signs of growing in life. Has only three kids schooling in Nigeria in a cheap school but had to sell his car recently because of a bad loan.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'll give more experiences as the thread progresses. I have seen a number of them.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Karma is real.

The Hindus of India made the concept famous in recent years because they have advanced their Paganism.

Unfortunately Nigerian Paganism is lagging behind because we are not developing it in a proper official structured format.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by philfearon(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
As a Pagan, it is rule #1.

The GODS dont forgive. Never .

unlike the fake dead illusion called jesus.
Satan Forgives!!
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by philfearon(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
sk8er:
If you do then why? If not, why as well. I believe in karma because I have seen so many cases of horrible people suffering some form of misery or misfortune because of their lifestyles, karma may not come in the form of obvious badluck that is easily seen. Karma could be in form of the constant dissatisfaction or lack of inner peace a person feels. It could be in form of a person consistently failing to get something they crave, it could be in many forms in short.
There is nothing like karma..
You can be a bad person and die happily..
You can be a good person and die horribly..In fact,most of the time,good people die unhappy,violently and horribly..
Nature does not recognise "evil or good" as both are mere terms describing certain perceived human actions..
What is good or bad,right or wrong is subjective;and what the society recognises as good is just a collective opinion shared by people with similar views!
Its as simple as that!!
If you want to ascertain why things happen the way it happens to good and bad people,using the "KARMA JUSTICE SYSTEM" is as good as believing that SUPERMAN exists..
Peace!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another instance where I've seen karma work is in the case of one man I know who is very renowned for being a wedge in the wheel of other people's progress. Long story short, he has only one kid who is autistic, has been struggling for years to get another and is growing old fast (he is almost 60yrs) and his relationship with his wife is so strained that he bbarely speaks to her and has no problem chasing women left and right just for companionship/sex.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Reparation is a constant phenomenon. Payback is a cycle. You do good,you reap good and it goes the other way.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by finofaya: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
I don't believe that karma works. I believe that if you offend people, they are likely to offend you in return. If you are able to do something bad and nobody knows about it, I have no doubt that you have gone scot free. You are left with just your conscience.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by tobechi20(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Karma exist but no one knows how
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Horus(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Very strange are the ways of Karma. How many of you have had this experience that without doing any harm to anybody, or anything wrong still people became your enemies. And now tell me, you have not done any big favors and still some people have become your friends. How many of you have this experience too?. Apart from our actions the events that have to happen keep happening. That is why the ways of Karma are very strange. And that is why I tell you, keep all your friends and enemies on one side and relax; respose in yourself.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Horus:
Very strange are the ways of Karma. How many of you have had this experience that without doing any harm to anybody, or anything wrong still people became your enemies. And now tell me, you have not done any big favors and still some people have become your friends. How many of you have this experience too?. Apart from our actions the events that have to happen keep happening. That is why the ways of Karma are very strange. And that is why I tell you, keep all your friends and enemies on one side and relax; respose in yourself.
Its ways are indeed strange....
Re: Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? by Horus(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Law Of Fate was called Gadur by our Ancestors. "The law of fate is a law in physics that states, "For every action there is an equal opposite reaction." To express it popularly, it is said that what goes around, comes around.". These are all expressions of the law of fate, of cause and effect. Whatever thought or deed comes from a person will be returned to the enosite. It may not come in the same form, but sooner or later each person will confront the result of his or her own actions. These reactions are not always experienced immediately. Sometimes Enosite, reactions are not easily learned, and negative patterns may be concentrated for many years. A single lifetime may not be sufficient for one to obtain perfection.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Why Christains Should Not Use The Niv Bible / Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi / If Your A True Muslim Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.