Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home (39695 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC Vice Presidential Candidate Prof Yemi Osinbajo paid a surprise courtesy visit to Femi Kuti at his home in Lagos today. Femi shared the photos on twitter.
Source

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by chamboy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Uncle Femi is a Boss, Very Matured nt like that loudmouth Seun

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
chamboy:
Uncle Femi is a Boss, Very Matured nt like that loudmouth Seun

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by donphilopus: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
My incoming Vice President!

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Firefire(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
fence-mending and face saving for the wicked boss grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by pmc01(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fence-mending visit on behalf of GMB?

Not a bad idea at all.

We should all emulate the attitude of making peace, not war. Commendable.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by GeneralBosco: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
fence-mending and face saving for the wicked boss grin
[/s]
Jonathan/PDP is Bokoharam - General Azazi

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
donphilopus:
My incoming Vice President!
Yes O. How many times have you heard or seen Namadi Sambo in publicity ? Sambo's position to Nigerians is just ceremonial. It pays not to have a VP than have him.
Sai Buhari.

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by chrisgurl(f): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Extreme politics grin grin...on march 28th, politicians will still be visiting! Its not over until its over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Akpan107(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
pmc01:
Fence-mending visit on behalf of GMB?
Too late for...

The former coupist has already lost it.

Wish Osinbanjo was the Presidential candidate.

Buhari will never be President again.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Odehfamily(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sai GMB!!!
Sai Professor!!!

From this photo, you will know that, the story of Kalakuta is false..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by pmc01(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Akpan107:
Too late for...

The former coupist has already lost it.

Wish Osinbanjo was the Presidential candidate.

Buhari will never be President again.

The truth is we can only vouch for our own intentions, not another man's.
I hope you understand this?

In that light and without being partisan, may the best man for the job get it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by donphilopus: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

Yes O. How many times have you heard or seen Namadi Sambo in publicity ? Sambo's position to Nigerians is just ceremonial. It pays not to have a VP than have him.
Sai Buhari.

I guess you meant to say Samboribobo The guy is the actual definition of clueless. I pity the Samboriboberians!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Akpan107(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Jonathan/PDP is Bokoharam - General Azazi
I can see...

Is that why Buhari was defending Boko Haram for GEJ...

Pls read below and tell me more...

Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north. According to him, unlike the special treatment the federal government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished.
He said he was not in support of the declaration of state of emergency in the three north-eastern states because President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the security situation in the country.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by themilanway(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
donphilopus:

I guess you meant to say Samboribobo The guy is the actual definition of clueless. I pity the Samboriboberians!

Samboriboberians grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by IfyAwazie(f): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
So our pastor listens to afro beats. Dats good.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by ShakurM(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Positive Change will find u and ur house address except HIV.

#Change

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Akpan107(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
pmc01:

The truth is we can only vouch for our own intentions, not another man's.
I hope you understand this?

In that light and without being partisan, may the best man for the job get it.
I understand bros, GEJ has actually not been the best man for the job, but Buhari has never been an option.

Instead of having Buhari as the President, GEJ should better rule FOREVER!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Rufex07(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
good!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by pmc01(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Akpan107:
I understand bros, GEJ has actually not been the best man for the job, but Buhari has never been an option.

Instead of having Buhari as the President, GEJ should better rule FOREVER!

It's only fair to respect your opinion. May the glory of our country be restored, so that it becomes a safe haven for us to live in.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Akpan107(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
pmc01:

It's only fair to respect your opinion. May the glory of our country be restored, so that it becomes a safe haven for us to live in.
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by CharlieMaria(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
SO undecided
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by mormoni(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Okay!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by JOSHUAEASY(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by bigv(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
That's how He balls. Way to go Boss cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by onosprince(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
If he likes he should ask oyedepo to open the gates of hell for him so he can see Fela himself, We will still vote for GeJ...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by englishmart(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
prof wan high?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by realGURU(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by expert1000: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
If u lik vist osofia.We must march Buhari out of politics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by realGURU(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why many bloggers failed,
Is this true that those who blog for passion makes money while those that blog for money earn nothing? Is it true that money comes after blogging and not money comes before blogging?
Many bloggers wanted to earn money online and not to blog, this is the problem with most new bloggers. New bloggers came into blogosphere with the passion to make money and once they fail to achieve this at the first try, they will quit blogging and what has happened they have failed as a blogger.
Blogging is like any other business; you either invest your
continue reading

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by lordsharks(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Get Sure Jamb Answers Below

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by joanprice: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
correct

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking / Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" / Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.