Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 (20014 Views)

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 / 2015 Pre-collaboration (yearly Writers Collaboration Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by kinwayne(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
LarrySun:
Fatalveli, TiffanyJ, Thronekid, Stuff46...you guys have been awesome. Impressive chapters.

Kinwayne, I'm very sorry for the errors of the past. I wish I had read the chapter you pulled off. I can't wait to read what you shall be posting later. I've heard news about you even before this collaboration. A brilliant writer just recommended your story for me to read. She said you were a wizard in the world of humorous writings.

I can't wait to be amazed! cheesy

AM HUMBLED SIR.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nimen(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice job vonn... Nice job
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by vonn(f): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
thronekid:
Really impressive one sweetie
Thanks dear
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by vonn(f): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dyoungstar:
Wow!

Vonn darling, you're good to go.
Kudos.
Awww.... I'm blushing
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by vonn(f): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
DUOz:
Some characters still confuse me o. Nice job vonn
Thanks... Where do you still need clarification?
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by vonn(f): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
DUOz:
Some characters still confuse me o. Nice job vonn
Thanks... Where do you still need help with?
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by vonn(f): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nimen:
Nice job vonn... Nice job
wink
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by kingphilip(m): 3:49am On Mar 08, 2015
seyitanhep1:
there is one thing I know with the first writer, I know his writing techniques like I know nairaland.com. And this is it, don't expect to get the details to his story plot before he says "THE END".
So, Bro, an advise from me to you, sit back, and enjoy the ride, let them drive.
It's the old man again. DAMEX333 is back again.
welcome back lost brother what really happened
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by kingphilip(m): 3:52am On Mar 08, 2015
just finished the first four chapters and I've not been disappointed by this piece

nice job all of u.. u guys are great

I'll be back to outline the errors I noticed in the first four and subsequent chapters
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by kenwins(f): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Standd
olashas
alberto2k
suxxman
skimpledawg

just got here. Im sure it's gonna be interesting. As interesting as the first one. Right skimple?
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by DUOz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
vonn:

Thanks... Where do you still need help with?
wit d daniel nd ahmad guy.i just need to know dier full relationship wit oda characters nd dis ppl called higher beings
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
vonn dear?nice job
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
vonn:

Thanks dear
I'm her Dearie, She's my Beau!
Grins wildly.......
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
prettydiva89:
vonn dear?nice job
She hailed every other writer albeit me!
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by vonn(f): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
DUOz:
wit d daniel nd ahmad guy.i just need to know dier full relationship wit oda characters nd dis ppl called higher beings

You remember TCM-13 that was stabbed to death by other members?.... Ahmad is the son. The red paper was handed over to him when he was just 15 years.

Daniel is the young lawyer that was there with the military general and colonel when the group (TCM) was about to be formed.
He wasn't a part of the group but he had his ears glued just incase.

You can re-read chapter 7
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
thronekid:

She hailed every other writer albeit me!
is that so? i didn't know. No vex you be my personal person
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
kenwins:
Standd
olashas
alberto2k
suxxman
skimpledawg

just got here. Im sure it's gonna be interesting. As interesting as the first one. Right skimple?

Thanks Kenwins smiley
I'm here.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Cherylll(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
nice one vonn
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by nellyme(f): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Awesome ...... I pray I meet up to this amazing piece

Lost my phone....dats y I haven't shown up via whatsapp....am still following till its tym....
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Dyoungstar: 3:28am On Mar 09, 2015
standd:

Thanks Kenwins smiley
I'm here.

Standd ain't you tired of standing?

Why not sit to rest those legs? grin

Welcome anyway, I love your stories, wish you were one of us here.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Dyoungstar: 3:30am On Mar 09, 2015
nellyme:
Awesome ...... I pray I meet up to this amazing piece

Lost my phone....dats y I haven't shown up via whatsapp....am still following till its tym....

Sorry about that...

1 Like

Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Dyoungstar:

Standd ain't you tired of standing?

Why not sit to rest those legs? grin

Welcome anyway, I love your stories, wish you were one of us here.

Lolcheesy I am not tired oh.. I stand tall, I stand out, I stand to embrace my dreams.
Thanks for loving my stories smiley and I have always been one of you in flesh and spirit.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Dyoungstar: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
IGWEEEE!

I SPREAD HAUSA MAT DEY TUALEE ON TOP FOR YOU.

TAKE FIVE.

BUT YOU NO TOO GOOD FOR ROMANCE.

ALL THE SAME, WELL DONE.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by nellyme(f): 12:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Wow speechless...wat a nyc twist
I gbadu ur style simmonhabby I likey wat I readee
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by kenwins(f): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
vonn:

You remember TCM-13 that was stabbed to death by other members?.... Ahmad is the son. The red paper was handed over to him when he was just 15 years.

Daniel is the young lawyer that was there with the military general and colonel when the group (TCM) was about to be formed.
He wasn't a part of the group but he had his ears glued just incase.

You can re-read chapter 7
I really dnt get dis. I thought Ahmad is d 3rd generation?

A certain man was asked to nominate a new leader b4 the a yr after the current leader was murdered by the members of d club. That man entrusted d leadership post to his son(the youngest amongst TCM with neurological problems or so) who in turn told his son(ahmad) about the fraternity and handed to him some papers. This same man was d one who contacted david(tess' brother), right?...
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
kenwins:

I really dnt get dis. I thought Ahmad is d 3rd generation?

A certain man was asked to nominate a new leader b4 the a yr after the current leader was murdered by the members of d club. That man entrusted d leadership post to his son(the youngest amongst TCM with neurological problems or so) who in turn told his son(ahmad) about the fraternity and handed to him some papers. This same man was d one who contacted david(tess' brother), right?...
You know what? Check the date! You'll get it then!, okay?
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by lenmafon: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
simonhaaby, please who are u? and am i the only one glued to this story because this simonhabby of a guy want to finish me here. guy u too much and what a lengthy update. u made me stop work just to read this. all the writers are good.
@larrysun, u have not kept ur promise! angry angry why
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by lenmafon: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dyoungstar:
IGWEEEE!

I SPREAD HAUSA MAT DEY TUALEE ON TOP FOR YOU.

TAKE FIVE.

BUT YOU NO TOO GOOD FOR ROMANCE.

ALL THE SAME, WELL DONE.
. . oga dyoungstar, ma bi nu o! yakuri abey no vex o! i no wan start e-war because of my comment. na u be king of romance writing o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine / WARRI PALAVA: U Go Laff Tire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.