Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (42086 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
1. Now that you have gotten what you want, are you happy now ?

2. Now that you have gotten what you want, so what are we now ?

3. Is this the reason why you invited me ?

4. You are the first person I'll be having sex with since 3years now

5. What exactly do you want from me ?

6. Is this the way you want me to prove my love ?

7. So if your friends ask you who I am to you, what would you tell them ?

8. Do you really love me or you just wanted my body ?

9. How am I sure you aren't just playing me ?

10. Promise me you will not leave me

Written by: Tosyne2much

130 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
here to observe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by lawsarma: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
U GET AM.................................................... NA WETIN MA BOO ASK ME B DAT

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by whizbee(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ladies this,Ladies that,
Abeg we want innovations not petty wonderful posts
Meanwhile
WORKING ON MY RAP ALBUM

18 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by malonephill(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
I get almost all these questions from all my exes

4 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by malonephill(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
whizbee:
Ladies this,Ladies that,
Abeg we want innovations not petty wonderful posts
Meanwhile
WORKING ON MY RAP ALBUM
waiting for your grammy award

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
MILITARY ZONE!!!! KEEP OFF

This land is not for sale, do not trespass....

7 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by englishmart(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
before Abraham, jesus was.... So no play games come my way....

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by 2dice(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
The one that vex me most is..
This is my first time dear..
"Promise me you will marry me"...
What do you xpect me to say
When Promise land is involve

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
I lost my Blackberry Passport 2 nights ago. now I am using this Nokia 4420 grin

I just got a job with GTBank and have rented an apartment at Oniru. I need to buy simple furniture
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by cutieberie1(f): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
hav cn dis post smwhr b4 hmmm..
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
cutieberie1:
You must be dreaming

3 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Boring.....*yawns*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by symbian03(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
hahah
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is hilarious! Sometimes, I term them as sex hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
undecided
tosyne2much:
1. Now that you have gotten what you want, are you happy now ?

2. Now that you have gotten what you want, so what are we now ?

3. Is this the reason why you invited me ?

4. You are the first person I'll be having sex with since 3years now

5. What exactly do you want from me ?

6. Is that the way you want me to prove my love ?

7. So if your friends ask you who I am to you, what would you tell them

8. Do you really love me or you just wanted my body

9. How am I sure you aren't just playing me ?

10. Promise me you will not leave me

Written by: Tosyne2much

#She will cry#
#You have voilated me i never wanted to do it.
#I have only done it once and it was my previous bf that did it
#He forced me to do it....now you did same[i][/i]stcheeew (while it was happening u were saying ouch ahh ooh dada pls continue ..its paining me..ahh ..no swtpaining)oniranu
undecided
Lets us make a blood oath shocked shocked

NB: Nah person tell me oo grin

Psalmwise
THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW

31 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by sirlaw2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
undecided

#She will cry#
#You have voilated me i never wanted to do it.
#I have only done it once and it was my previous bf that did it
#He forced me to do it....now you did same[i][/i]stcheeew (while it was happening u were saying ouch ahh ooh dada pls continue ..its paining me..ahh ..no swtpaining)oniranu
undecided
Lets us make a blood oath shocked shocked

NB: Nah person tell me oo grin

Psalmwise
THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW
E get one gal wey say make we swear blood oat say i no go leave am... Na immidiately i run leave am for d room... Insecurity dey kill gals shaa...
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by alberto2k(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
That No.1 dey vess me like hell angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by ShakurM(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
After sex , She asks 'what are we now'?

We are who we are when no one is watching grin

Or

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator..

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Chidonc(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
voltron:
I lost my Blackberry Passport 2 nights ago. now I am using this Nokia 4420 grin

I just got a job with GTBank and have rented an apartment at Oniru. I need to buy simple furniture

How he take concern us, abi nairaland resemble police station, if u wan buy furniture abeg go market.

7 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool
cutieberie1:
cheesy

Babe i guess u have already start seeing vision ooo
Nah to go open one cele or c$s church bdat
Anoiting will flow...,and women ministry dn dey move dis days

Use dis nameSharpsharp church of god miracle ministries

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by cutieberie1(f): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
You must be dreaming

sir am fully awake...
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool
diddydiva:
here to observe
cool

Oya confess u nvr ask ur boo or previous boo wan of dose que bfor ni undecided

grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by cutieberie1(f): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
cool cheesy

Bros i guess u have already start seeing vision ooo
Nah to go open one cele or c$s church bdat
Anoiting will flow

Use dis nameSharpsharp church of god miracle ministries

grin

sir y did u quote me....smh...
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
op, maybe you should channel your time and energy to something reasonable, all these 10 reasons why women do this and that is getting stale! sometimes I wonder what kind of women have you been seeing or is it boredom that is making you create these dumb threads?

24 Likes

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op what about the weird things guys do in order not to look broke? cry

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool
cutieberie1:

sir y did u quote me....smh...
cool

Go bacvk and read wat u wrote ...,d reason is dere

..smsh...
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
cool cool

grin
tongue tongue
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
cool cool

grin
My Diddydiva doesn't ask me such weird questions wink

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
My Diddydiva doesn't ask me such weird questions wink
well that's because I trust you , know my place in your heart and what we share is genuine

#winks

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
I dey wait the babe wey go cum counter say wetin tosin talk nah lie abi say she nvr ask any of those question

Buh make we look am smiley...,Tosyn2much cum and face my panel angry...,aw many babes you don sample ....cos nah all the postsex questions wey dem dey ask you don mention wink.... You are a suspect sad...,u nid to be nabbed by women patrol officers(WPO) cool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.