Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) (4874 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
I love my girlfriend so much that it hurts me..right here in my heart. I never planned of having an affair with any other woman at all. Last week, I went to visit her but she wasn't at home. Her step sister, Nkiru, told me to wait for her instead of going back to my place. I agreed.

Few minutes later, she called me to help take cornflakes and vegetable from the upper counter claiming that she was hungry. She was putting on only a long sleeve, as she stretches I could easily see her puss.y but I had to play blind. As I was trying to help out, she started rubbing her bre..asf against my back, I turned..we started kissing..carried her to her room and made love to her.

She called me few hours ago that she's pregnant

I think I'm in love with her now. Have a relationship with her and her sister or cover up the se.x and move on?

Topic was composed by a close friend..not me. @Ishilove
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by daimsy(f): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol lol lol
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Enegod(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
congrats...You will soon become a father
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
congrats...You will soon become a father

She ought to deliver by next month. I think I will just marry her.
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
congratuloooooooobia..........

#mumumugu

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Some Nairalanders with their wonders.
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Enegod(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

ok, I give you my blessing
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by MrCork: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:
I love my girlfriend so much that it hurts me..right here in my heart. I never planned of having an affair with any other woman at all. Last week, I went to visit her but she wasn't at home. Her step sister, Nkiru, told me to wait for her instead of going back to my place. I agreed.

Few minutes later, she called me to help take cornflakes and vegetable from the upper counter claiming that she was hungry. She was putting on only a long sleeve, as she stretches I could easily see her puss.y but I had to play blind. As I was trying to help out, she started rubbing her bre..asf against my back, I turned..we started kissing..carried her to her room and made love to her.

I think I'm in love with her now. Have a relationship with her and her sister or cover up the se.x and move on?

....iz she light skin? angry
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

....iz she light skin? angry

Yeah very..you know the girl?
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by MrCork: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

Yeah very..you know the girl?

...yep...I think we Nyanshed 3 week ago..nice babe! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

...yep...I think we Nyanshed 3 week ago..nice babe! smiley

Chisos shocked

Then it must be your baby now. Congrats!
#OffTheHook

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
pictures or else..........
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by MrCork: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

Chisos shocked

Then it must be your baby now. Congrats!
#OffTheHook

....of which hook??......bro I didn't pour inside....NADA....U berrra get back and start preparing to be a daddy!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

....of which hook??......bro I didn't pour inside....NADA....U berrra get back and start preparing to be a daddy!! angry

Neither did I. Except there's a third party we know nothing of cheesy
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:
pictures or else..........

Not now. She's at the hospital
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

Not now. She's at the hospital
hmmmmmm

I really don't believe your story.

but

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Samiceman: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

Bigpotato:

Ladies in the house, abeg na how many days una dey use get belle now?

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Droidbot: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op, take both of them in
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fucking troll angry
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmmm

I really don't believe your story.

but

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's the fact..no fragment of falsification attached to it.
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Samiceman: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

I have a girl as pretty as Rihanna, but she's dark skinned... Interested?
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Samiceman:
Ladies in the house, abeg na how many days una dey use get belle now?

She got pregnant twice
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Samiceman: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:

She got pregnant twice
undecided
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by MrCork: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Samiceman:
I have a girl as pretty as Rihanna, but she's dark skinned... Interested?

angry
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by sirlaw2(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
To copy this tune, press 1
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Droidbot: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
sirlaw2:
To copy this tune, press 1

drunkard!
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Congrats. U have succeeded in making your father a sudden grandpa
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
wristwatch:
Congrats. U have succeeded in making your father a sudden grandpa

angry
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by naijaboiy: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wrong thread undecided
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by sirlaw2(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Droidbot:

drunkard!
well, if dats d case, i will not be held responsible for anything i do here cos it can now be argued that i did it under the influence of alchohol...
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by spanzed(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
I can't help but laff......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its All About BIGGERBOY / Funny Things That Happened To 6 Nigeria Celebrities / How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.